Why does Trump blame "both sides"?

Because he's a senile, racist old fuck.

The khakis/polo combo is a really nice detail.

It must hurt to be as retarded as you are.

Because AntiStatue removing has the permission to protest, and not antifa, whose come to fight with clubs and bats.

>One side did something bad so the other MUST BE GOOD

Antifa dindu nuffin

Because hes a scared ol white sissy whose going to do what hes told.

>majority of bear attacks are because some idiot was messing around with mama bear's cubs

>zoom out on firefighter putting out a controlled campfire in someones backyard because neighbors complained

>insane psycopath shoots man in Halloween costume

>inanimate rocks can also be aggressors, as long as you play the victim hard enough

>Implying the right is bad
Only Antifa are bad because they were the defacto aggressors in that scenario. Edgy kids with swastikas are no more a threat than anyone else. Antifa have the blessing of the media and society because no one has been fired or stigmatised for being too lefty, that empowers them in the way they ironically accuse the alt-right of being.

A guy from one side smeared a bunch of violent commies, but the commies have been asking for it. We're hardly going to just roll over and die because they don't like us and there's no winning them over or convincing them that they're stupid, so I'm not seeing a solution beyond wiping the cunts out before they do us in.

> Hey Trump! Why don't you say you deplore white nationals, Nazi's, and white supremacists before we fuck you up the asshole! Heheheh!
Easy enough Jew. I will. I deplore the Nazi, White supremacists, and white nationalists.
> LOOK EVERYONE! Trump loves the Nazis! He sucks white nationalist dick! Look how he ENDORSED them!
Fuck you Jew. This is war.

Not rolling over and dying is white privilege, you fucking shitlord.

Because both sides were to blame. And your retarded shitty cartoons won't change that.

>nazis r obviously bad
wew

Daily reminder that the alt-left are violent communists who want to overthrow the government.

One side had a permit the other one didn't..Its that simple it's not rocket science,also why the fuck do you need a permit to speak?!? What happened to the first amendment?? That really should be the main question rite now and why the mayor and governor should step down or get thrown out.

Because both sides are to blame.
Both sides are also retards.

this And antifa has been beating people and attempting murder for a few years now.

Post pale redhead qts.

Shill thread boys, this faggot proved it

The counterprotestors also had a permit. Check the news.

Because the alt left is violent.

>LE NO GRAY AREA EXISTS

Can liberals get over their fucking selves

In the past century Communism has caused over a 100 million deaths (more than fascism could ever hope to achieve). Yet I never hear any of you fuckers ever say anything bad about the communist Antifa scum who start these riots.

For different parks. Which group blocked the streets and sidewalks to the others designated protesting site?

>POLITICAL VIOLENCE IS OK SO LONG AS YOU REALLY REALLY DISAGREE WITH THE OTHER PERSON

That is so dumb you logic is dumb both side act like babys fuckjing grow up this is democracy we beat the nazis then the commies stop living in the past dumb fucks

Post pale rehead qts.

>leftist terrorist group Antifa assaults a peaceful rally held by white nationalists
>trump says "both sides are bad" because he has to maintain an attitude of unity and normies are too retarded to research what actually happened
>the left still isn't satisfied (protip: they're never satisfied)
When will the second civil war start? I know he means well but im sick of hearing Trump talk about national unity when its clearly not possible anymore.

I wish I had some

>commies and anarchists one one side
>nazis on the other
>both sides being anything other than shit

At least the nazis had a fucking permit lmao.

>the alt-right is Nazis, a bear, fire, Jason Voorhees and asteroids
He's saying the alt-right will fuck your shit up. Good luck fighting a planet killing meteor, alt-left.

This is now an Antifa redpill thread

It's like they never really grew up. Liberals really are children aren't they? Seeing everything as black and white

lol except one side is literally calling for genocide. They showed up at that rally armed better than the military of a small country and then started crying when somebody used mace.

>collegehumor

How far has goyim tier humor fallen.

because it makes him look bad stealing all the north korea thunder his cronies want a war

Everything else aside, I like the 4th panel, because these people literally make laws in order to prosecute people who use deadly force to defend themselves from murderers in their own homes.

this comic has something to do with islam or am i wrong?

>your arguments only make sense if your opponents wave signs saying "We are literall Nazis"
Wew.

>Retarded blonde trepass bear territory and pisses him off
>Both sides are to blame

NO

>the right were having rallies for 8 months straight
>Antifa storms every single one in masks/uniform with a wide range of weapons
>the right never start any violence at their own rallies
>the right never goes to any leftist rally to start violence
He's right, there wasn't "two sides", it was only the anti-fascist fascists iniating any of the violence as every video shows.

How can you fault a bear for something it's supposed to do?

Trum is 100% right, your picture doesn'nt even remotely look like the truth.
Antifa are Khmer Rouge tier, calling for violence, telling all the time that Nazi must be assaulted on sight, THEN calling a nazi any person they don't like.
This is really unsafe, all that scapegoating.

Trump is doing his duty as the POTUS: working in odrer to defuse the civil unrest that extremists from both sides are trying so hard to create.

>officially refuse to acknowledge left-wing extremist groups as domestic terrorist groups
>But user, right-wing extremists cause MANY more terrorist attacks than left-wing extremists!

>Braining old cripples is okay because their words upset me
Dehumanization is a hell of a drug.

ha ha ha ha like why even have elections? What, are you gonna vote for BOTH SIDES? LMAO clearly only one side is right so why do we need free speech? What, do you support N A Z I S ?

Testing

These are the people who leftists are now comparing to American soldiers who fought against the Nazis.

None of that is illegal.

stop name calling and ad hominem, this is not arguing.

>What, do you support N A Z I S ?

Rol, are (non branwashed )people still believe this?

The entirety of politics is definitely multifaceted, that's why there are endless schools of thought all over the political spectrum.

The events in Charlottesville were pretty black and white though. Fuck off nazis.

Even if they were "literal NAZIS" hell bent on installing a German speaking 4th reich the first amendment of the United States protects their right to assemble as American citizens. This whole thing aims to paint anyone the media complex and leftist agenda disagrees with as "nazis" and then take away their basic human rights.

because they're bussing in counter protesters to fight and be violent

He was trying to argue that stopping nazis isn't good. It objectively is.

I WANNA BE A SAIKYOU HEROOOO

Why? Because they hurt your fee fees?

Gas yourself, commie.

The left has made argument impossible. There is no disagreement about anything that isn't hate, hate speech isn't free speech, and speech you don't like is violence that requires violence. So here we are.

>there are endless schools of thought all over the political spectrum.
Then maybe you shouldn't call every single person who disagrees with you a Nazi you fucking idiot. And fuck your Antifa larper club too. In the real Year Zero you'll make the second row of bodies in the mass graves, just like every mob of revolutionaries before you.

>bronze statues that have been bird perches for 50 years are evil

Because humans have the capacity to reason and are not a natural disaster or violent animal. The only reason one could ask such a ridiculous question is if the alt-left refuses to acknowledge the humanity of the opposing side, despite its differences.

>Wandered into area with bears, get attacked by bear simply protecting her cubs
>Forget to unplug curling iron, starting fire which burns in its nature
>Have sex instead of rescuing drowning boy, cursing him to enact vengeance beyond the grave
>Asteroid in random path in space runs into planet travelling through space

Bear is a wild animal. It follows its nature. 99% of the time it is territorial or cub protecting.

I'm new to this board, can you explain me why communism is bad for you ?

I am the ghost of Hitler and I am a literal Nazi

>nazis r obviously bad

Nice argument.

Giving people free license to assault members of a certain group for no reason other than their membership to that group is objectively not good.
Because definitions can change and expand, and you end up with Liberals who can assault anyone they want as long as they call them a Nazi first.

>Throwing concrete filled cans and best best with sticks
>Bear fights back
>Makes you in the right when you claim you were fighting bears.

Because he tried to be the voice of reason in the middle of this shitstorm, as a responsible leader.
Seems like it is too late for America.

Because it wasn't freedom loving people vs nazi authoritarians, it was commie authoritarians vs nazi authoritarians

It's true but, liberals can never be wrong... soooo you get dumb shit like this.

By all accounts the nazis instigated the violence and Antifa were protecting people. This was never intended to be a peaceful protest about a statue. They came armed to the teeth looking for a fight, started one, and got scores of people hurt in the process.

No he wasn't. He was condemning violence. By engaging in violence, you tacitly admit your inability to argue. Also communists (anarchist communists), which make up the vast majority of Antifa members, have killed many more people than Nazis historically. Violence is uncalled for and we should defeat Nazis with our arguments.

Only one side was at fault, and they need to be dealt with without mercy to truly Make America Great Again.

I don't know a ton about Antifa's history or their membership, but by all the accounts I've heard from journalists it was lucky they were there because if they hadn't been way more people would have likely been hurt.

If they came armed with guns, why didn't they use them. Many accounts have suggested Antifa instigated the violence as they have in the past (there are videos of them assaulting people who were just protesting) or that both groups were complicit ( the black police chief).

>fucking lefitsts using my game as a argument for their shity logic
FUCKING HELL,

Seriously go away shill. Your crying wolf is not working

>Violence is uncalled for and we should defeat Nazis with our arguments.
Chamberlain pls go

you talking about alt-left here?

Because they are literally calling for white genocide

they've been doing marches for nearly 100 years but no genocide yet. maybe you're just an sjw idiot.

>Antifa were protecting people.
So you mean to tell me that despite every Antifa event until now being filled with Antifa members assaulting bystanders and cops, smashing shit, and setting fire to shit, suddenly this time they were good boys who only protected innocents?

Antifa came armed with mace, acid, clubs, and shields. They wanted a fight at least as much as the other side did.

This is the worst argument made in all of human history and all of the smug motherfuckers who think otherwise should consider suicide.

Violently assaulting people protesting peacefully because you perceive their opinions to be offensive and wrong is not the same thing as self defense.

nazi are retarded but they have the right and permit to protest (peacefully) and antifa came and violence started

Trump's making a bet that someday, eventually, some Leftist idiot will do something that will make Cville look like a fucking joke. He'll then be able to point to himself and say "See, violence on both sides! I was right all along!"

I know it's just another "EPIC 5D CHESS XDDD" trope, but that's what I think is going to happen. It's not that much of a logical leap.

That really is one of the dumbest cartoons I have ever seen.

Kind of embarrassing.

>We are literally nazis
So cars and bins are nazis?

>Violently assaulting people protesting peacefully because you perceive their opinions to be offensive and wrong is not the same thing as self defense.

They say it makes sense because the Nazis advocate genocide so that by preemptively fighting them and making sure their opinions are never given a platform, they're preventing a genocide.

Which doesn't bad in theory, until you realize that "Nazi" is just "anyone who is to the Right of me that I don't agree with."

This is going to sound crazy to you, but most people don't need to get paid to say nazis are scum.
I've heard tons of stories, but I was listening to Chris Matthias and Elle Reeve talk about it on two separate podcasts recently and they're both journalists that have been covering the alt-right for the last 18 months or so. Both of them had slightly different stories that both amounted to the same thing: the nazis both started and escalated the violence in Charlottesville, and Antifa reciprocated.

>lol except one side is literally calling for genocide.
All of them? Where exactly are they calling for genocide?
I want to know who I have to hate and why I hate them before I give up control to my emotions.
Stating facts will not be accepted as "call to genocide" Just to make it clear!

You know what the difference between the Trump supporting protesters and antifa are?
The media only calls one of those sides nazis.

Oh boy don't we just love strawman arguments.

Yes, historically commies killed about 88 million (give or take 10 million) more people than Nazis, so you're right that one side wants genocide.
Also, the same side standing up for a super-genocidal ideology (not Nazis) wants to illegalize speech that they don't like.

> until you realize that "Nazi" is just "anyone who is to the Right of me that I don't agree with."
Even ignoring this part it still doesn't make sense. Because the other side can claim Antifa is calling for violence against them. And is 100% correct

Lurk moar

Rate my edit

>one side is literally calling for genocide
[citation needed]

>no ben garrison signature
you had one job