Rick Wiles Issues An Extremely Ominous Warning: “The Alarms Are Ringing Again”

In 1998, a very unusual series of events resulted in Rick meeting a wonderful Christian lady named Leah Mandell at a conference. Three years later, Leah made a very strange phone call to Rick on August 11th, 2001, which was precisely one month before the 9/11 attacks. When Rick answered his phone, Leah began telling him that “the alarms are ringing”…

>She said, “Rick, something very odd is happening today. Alarm bells, everywhere I go today there are alarms ringing, car alarms, burglar alarms, fire alarms, even oven alarms, every place I go, I hear alarms ringing. What’s really strange is people are having trouble turning the alarms off. I go into stores, the alarm is ringing. I go into an office, the alarm is ringing. And they can’t get the things to turn off. The Lord told me, ‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”’”

>The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened

One month later was September 11, 2001.

Exactly 16 years later, on August 11th, 2017, Leah called Rick again. She called to tell him that “the alarms are ringing” again and that she was seeing dead birds fall out of the sky everywhere…

>Three days ago on August 11 2017, Rick was driving to his church when suddenly a dead bird fell from the sky and smashed into his windshield. The bird did not fly into his path, but fell out of the sky like it was already dead. Then he received a phone call from Leah Mandell saying, “Rick, the alarms are ringing. Everywhere I go today, alarms are ringing. And there’s something else, dead birds. I’m seeing dead birds. It seems like everywhere I go, there’s a dead bird.”

Then he realized the date was August 11, the same date when Leah had called him sixteen years earlier with a similar warning.

Other urls found in this thread:

charismanews.com/opinion/66835-just-days-before-the-solar-eclipse-rick-wiles-issues-his-most-ominous-warming-ever
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump really needs a 9/11 type event to re-unite the country.

semi true

But it did not go well last time

A major antifa action would be something

Monday Sept. 11 2017 would be an excellent day. But it needs to be a bigger happening to 1 up 9/11. I don't get a half chub unless a nuke is dropped on US soil.

This.

And also perpetrated by the Jews that caused 9/11. I've had many strange visions and dreams of bumblebees, hives, and mountains lately. And planes falling out of the sky.

Sometimes my dreams come true to a certain extent. Planes exploding in mid air, watch for that.

Imagine being stupid enough to believe this retardation

Richard Spencer will be at Texas A&M on 9/11. Hmm.

Who gives a feel about Richard Spencer. The Alt-Kike isn't part of a huge ass terrorist attack and its not gonna involve antifag either.

It wouldn't work. At this point, liberals would excuse any action commited by a terrorist, if not celebrate it.

>The Alt-Kike isn't part of a huge ass terrorist attack
Correct.

> and its not gonna involve antifag either.
Everywhere he goes, there will be people trying to physically harm him.

Okay lucifer

i just read "alarms are ringing again" part and i already.... DEMAND A SKYKING THREAD NAO!
SKYKING! SKYKING!
inb4 autism lvls

>the quieter alarms at work have been fucking up constantly the past week
>the night of Charlottesville the main alarms blared for no reason and had to be manually turned off
2spooky5me

As our friends on the left like to say: I just can't.

You're so fuckin delusional bro. Get over it, your problems are YOUR fault for fucks sake.

This story giving me an intense amount of chills all over my body like never before.

I had a an intense prophetic dream, the day before September 11th 2001, the dream ended stating it was a prophecy, and then it started over again! I never believed in this kind of stuff before it happened to me.

I usually get a weird feeling something is going to happen the day before it does. With how things are going lately, I think dreams I had as a kid might be coming true. I mean maybe it was just a basic instincts coming to my consciousness.

I'll pop into let you know if I feel anything. There are usually people on this board getting weird vibes at the same time as me. I'm not larping. I'm still tingling from reading this.

We will be mass arresting Congressmen soon.

I certainly hope so.

>‘Call Rick Wiles and tell him, “The alarms are ringing, and this time, they will not be turned off.”’”
At the very moment I finished that sentence, my phone, which is usually on vibrate, begins ringing loudly from a number I do not recognize. I'm all alone and this made me jump.
Then I read the next line.
>The moment she said that, Rick’s seatbelt alarm started ringing even though his seatbelt was fastened
Ok, user...I'm officially spooped.

LINK?

I got a phone call from an 800 number the moment I posted message above. My phone stayed on vibrate though.

>get a ride from friend to the gym
>this week get trunk randomly gets fucked
>can't open it except with emergency latch
>every time she starts the car warning goes off about the trunk being open

nyo my gyod

charismanews.com/opinion/66835-just-days-before-the-solar-eclipse-rick-wiles-issues-his-most-ominous-warming-ever

Y'all are just paranoid.

The religion of peace will strike Brussels. Dozens of EU bureaucrats will die and the media will depart from the usual rhetoric as factions within the NWO begin to divide from one another over the carnage they could have prevented. Check these numerals.

woW SP00ku

dumb idiots

What they don't tell you is she has also done this 132 other times between now and 1980.

the fact that i even entertained being spooked by this makes me feel like I am intellectually inferior

Spooks in the thread.

Remember Remember, the 23rd of September

The day of the car thing I was doing a sampling at a Kroger. The anti-theft alarm kept going off every 5 mins or so. The beer manager said to me that it was odd bc it never really goes off. I went in a couple days later to fill an order and he said that it had reverted back to normal when they came in the next day...

Yea I'm a little spooped

Kill soros !

>major antifa action
lol you can't be serious.. even at their worst they are nothing...

come on now.. comparing nine eleven to an antifa riot? son , that is sad.

Friendly reminder that HARRP is real.

This time it will be justified, seeing as how North Kora really has WMD's

Don't underestimate them. They've been gaslit and radicalized to the core. All it takes is a small group of them with the wrong idea to cause some serious destruction.

Odd you say that. The night before 9/11 I dreamt about the original World Trade Center bombing back in the 90s. I watched the coverage of that on TV and in the clips they showed there was a black guy in an 8-ball jacket (look it up) trying to get past the police cordon. That was what I was dreaming of.

I've never had prophetic dreams before, so I assume it was a coincidence. Strange, though.

One night I clicked on an Alex Jones video and immediately the building began to shake and a very loud noise appeared over my roof... I looked out and saw a string search light moving around outside...

I called the police and it was then they told me...

it was just a life flight heli looking for an LZ to pick up an accident victim but for a minute I thought the NWO was gonna disappear me for getting red-pilled.

>inb4 ahahahah Alex Jones red pilling.

Weird I was walking through a Bay Area city earlier today and there was this Mexican guy helping and an older Mexican lady fix her car's alarm that was stuck on.

Christianity is bullshit, but I do have to admit something does seem a little eerie recently, and I can't put my finger on it.

Sometimes I think the demons that actually inform reality troll christians by giving them visions of horrific things, knowing most people won't take them seriously, and those that do will be paranoid or sad.

I once saw birds fall out of the sky dead. It was years ago in Tillamook, Oregon at Carnahan Park. It was strange enough I contacted Fish and Wildlife to report the occurrence. Not sure if they ever investigated but they asked for details and seemed interested.

Hold me Sup Forums

That's crazy the very moment I read this post I got a boner and masturbated

FAKE NEWS

Its not on drudge

Rule 1 of happenings

If a happening is preordained it doesn't happen EVER

9/11 did not unite the country, morons. do you remember nothing? that shit was fake as fuck. one night of people standing on corners with candles is not the country coming together.

wew this isn't even trying to be discrete.

>The ravens will starve

I had a dream that I was in my parents house, one of the walls facing the river collapse and I seen a BRIGHT flash then the orange glow of a nuclear bomb going off. The mushroom cloud was massive, I could feel the intense heat like opening an oven and smelled the burning of plants and wood. It was probably the most intense dream I've had for a while and that was 2 nights ago. Also the totality of the eclipse is passing over my house on monday. Something is coming.....

Be careful folks. False prophets are not judged kindly. Do not add to this if you are just larping. God will not differentiate between imaginary and any influence you may have had over other people, whether sought or not, whether known or not, God knows all.

Holy fuck. I just had a dream of a plane crashing out of the sky like that. And it was on, fucking, August 11. No joke. I know the date because it was the day before my girlfriend, who's from Europe, was flying overseas.

I had a dream like that last summer. So far sadly Fallout: IRL isn't a reality.

Don't fall into the trap. Whether you know it or not we're all being conditioned to take action that will then be the excuse to end all you hold dear about this country.

Update NVMjust got called.

Spooped.

No one has called me in months.

My prediction is this:

Monday night football, jews false flag a (((terrorist))) attack on an NFL game stadium, using ak-47, IEDs, sarin gas etc...

Some significant jewish number of deaths will be achieved..I'm guessing 6,000 or 42,000 or something like that. Checkem. Screencap this.

I should add my dreams sometimes come true too. I dreamed my brother drowned, the night before he had to be helped out of the water due to a low blood sugar.

Ring me.

Go on-- explain yourself..

I read post, my cat he hiss at penis, the sparrows are flying again.

wew you're a fat autist even in your dreams laddie?

It got canceled, he can't speak anywhere now.

Richard Spencer works for the FBI, so it would be the government killing itself anyways. You'd have to be a literal kike to care about him getting offed.

I'm not saying this person is correct. What I posted actually happened and it spooked me a little. Not enough to say that anything is legit, but enough to make my skin crawl a little. Regardless of whether this person is legit or not, I think it should be plain for all to see we are in the end times. Things are not normal.

I'm just another Sup Forumstard. it's just my feeling that Trump has a base that can't be swayed by the anti-Trump propaganda so they need to regain control of the hearts and minds of these people. What better way than to create a crisis?

rick wiles is full of shit and has been giving ominous warnings since at least 2001. same as Alex jones. full of shit.

Mormons in Utah BTFO!

killing millions to save billions

chills

I looked up the number it was comcast

I think it's possible. I wonder what it is.

Would someone do that? Just go an an Evangelical TV show and tell a made up spoopy story?

Chills and tears. I supress my dreams.

Its happening now. Its coming anons.

Pray for us.

Who is rick wiles?

goddamn I hope so

Can it make money? Yes.
Who could be behind it?

Are you hoping or do you KNOW? I wish FBI user would come back

That would tip America over the edge. The Media would openly instigate rebellion.

>Yall

Who fucking talks like that? This isn't a fucking tv show faggot, speak properly or better yet kill yourself.

y'all need to chill y'alls' tits.

Also tingling and my heart started beating a little faster (Not overweight)

desu

At least half of Americans if not more, you Bonganistani

fuck off
y'all pakis ruin everything

the Chrisitan Alex Jones. I used to listen to him al the time on Shortawave radio. best episode was when he asks his guest about the Bilderbergers and then she said "Build a burger? How do you build a burger?" and then hung up. Funny shit man. I guess she did not know what show she was on.

but he is always giving apocalyptic warnings. dreams he had and visions he saw and bullshit like that.

My mother-in-law had a vertigo spell and fell 10 days ago. She called me today because her fire alarms were beeping for no reason.

I replaced all the batteries but the alarms don't stop. I hit the alarm silence and they don't stop.

The time is upon us, at last.

This..start taking out the puppet masters

Nothing will happen.Whites will just continue to slowly be genocided.We see what ZOG can do with Charlottsville.Did you see all those raging commie boomers.ZOG's army is just too strong.

My deja vu has turned off completely which rarely happens and i have been dreaming again and I have gotten a lot of sudden vertigo and feeling like i have to throw up randomly so im either tapping into the ether or tapping out and something bad might happen or it might not.

t. General Johnson Jamison

watch the sky

Nice try Mehmet. We still have fight in us in the US.

Can we get to where we want to go without going through there?

This LARP. Kek

!00% Aryan here bruh.You weak ass commie Americans fell right into ZOG's trap in CVILLE.Oh muh @nd amenment ,Oh muh guns can't defeat ZOG.Whitey is getting slaughterd in the lugenpresse.Keep your white slave mouth shut.So funny some of you actually thought you could beat ZOG on the streets,

I had a premonition that someone was going to die at that protest. I have a text about it, but I don't think it shows the date. Predicted the day before.

There were dead birds outside of my work just last month.

Same, saw a dead bird perfectly situated in the middle of my apartment stairwell, as if somebody place the poor little guy there facing me walking down the stairs. This was about a week before I listened to Rick's program.

I didn't think much of it, but was my first time seeing a dead bird since I moved here a few years ago, especially given we do have a lot of birds here because of our location in the bird's migratory pattern.