Podesta Whitehouse Chief Of Staff

Podesta should be WHCS. I'm not meming either, before you get into a circlejerk and call me a shill or something let me explain.

If you look into Podesta's background, he actually is a pretty successful strategist. He was really good under Bill Clinton, as chief of staff and helped him not get fired in the senate.

Podesta also has been backing republicans in the past, he doesn't really have a party, he's just a strategist. He'd fit in well, if he was given the job.

Podesta also just got done with the clinton campaign, right now Trump distanced himself from Nazis by kicking out Bannon, podesta could be throwing an extra bone to any of Trumps base that doesn't wanna vote for him because of the nazi thing.

All in all, Podesta would actually be pretty perfect given the timing and his experience.

And the pizzagate thing was debunked several times, at this point everyone knows it was fake, alex jones even appologized for it.

Fuck that Arab-looking swarthy wop.

He does get shit done. But, you can't trust him. He would accept $100 million a year to back Trump...but, would collect the $100 million, while simultaneously collecting $150 million from Soros to betray Trump. It would be best to simply kill Podesta, and all of the other leftist vermin.

Are you fucking mentally ill?

Pizzagate hasn't been debunked, shill. There has to be an official investigation into o debunk it, not an article about stupid conspiracy theorists in washington post

Is that the dad of that dead singer?

Everyone needs to check his twitter comment section to see that pozzagate hasnt been debunked at all

It's been debunked several times, just google it.

Sorry for thinking strategically and not emotionally.

He's an alien enthusiast and pedo.

Didn't this guy recently hang himself?

Not a pedo, it was an old wives tale that got debunked several times. He'd unironically probably save Trump his presidency.

Not sure who you're talking about OP but he does look really familiar.

Good ahead and collect this response and add it to your archive, you NSA datamining bitch; until these individuals come up with a cogent explanation for their instagr@m posts, the suspect emails and people like Laura silsby that are still employed by the long arm of the government, nobody gives a fuck what you have to say. We collected and enough evidence to make a valid assertion that has yet to be refuted beyond "muh debunked conspiracy that you're crazy for buying into:.."

>It's
Pizzagate wasn't debunked shill

>just google it
KEK

HOT SHIT

Nonsense. Nothing strange about the instagrams. Nothing at all.

Go to sleep, user.

When major news outlets operate in unison to discredit our findings and quote eachother's articles as "evidence" that pizzagate is fake....

I've never been so sure of the validity than when Hillary started making graduation speeches to public deny the research;not with valid arguments or salient points of debate, but simply the idea that we'd be crazy to question the official narrative.

Somebody tell me why the thought it necessary to photograph a toddler wearing a shirt that said "pizza slut". Go ahead, I'll wait.

Dontcha have kids to kill Skippy? Sage

The Dutroux affair and the franklin scandal show that elite pedophilia is real, and the rumors of satanism in high places in power also seem to have a kernel of truth when studying these events. I would not totally rule out "pizzagate", though I would be especially careful.

He should be the president of the US

Wait, people still believe the whole Pizzagate meme? I thought even Sup Forums came to the consensus after all the debunkings that it didn't happen. Guess people still are behind the times, oh well.

Yeah, I think you have more of a level head, but Podesta would honestly be the best option for Trump at this time. He's probably the best strategist in the political envorinment atm.