If slavery were to be brought back what would it still server in todays time?

and this will also include white slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> sever

A lot of the same actually.

Harvesting crops is a big one
Sexual companionship
Manufacturing jobs would be brought back from overseas now that the labor was affordable.
Manual labor/infrastructure jobs

>this will also include white slaves

No it won't.

>What is antifa

it's called every cuck job that pays less than $70k a year.

It'd actually make things much worse than they are right now. Remember that whole concern over fence hoppers undercutting minimum wage? Yeah, that's part of why the south was so fucking DECIMATED by the Civil War. Its infrastructure was destroyed, and then the entire basis of its economy, around which all aspects of its life and culture revolved, was stripped from it.

You all have an interest in """HWITE GENOCIDE," so this is an essay you should probably read. columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html

>6. The Introduction Of Slaves. The Negroes brought into the English Sugar Islands, have greatly diminish'd the Whites there; the Poor are by this Means depriv'd of Employment, while a few Families acquire vast Estates; which they spend on Foreign Luxuries, and educating their Children in the Habit of those Luxuries; tile same Income is needed for the Support of one that might have maintain'd 100. The Whites who have Slaves, not labouring, are enfeebled, and therefore not so generally prolific; the Slaves being work'd too hard, and ill fed, their Constitutions are broken, and the Deaths among them are more than the Births; so that a continual Supply is needed from Africa. The Northern Colonies having few Slaves increase in Whites. Slaves also pejorate the Families that use them; the white Children become proud, disgusted with Labour, and being educated in Idleness, are rendered unfit to get a Living by Industry.

If you want to have more whites around, stop eating them, and stop kicking the ones that are down.

First of all, no one wants to bring back slavery, because that runs the risk of the niggers having an uprising against the White race.

There is only one way to deal with the nigger.
Total extermination.

so white slave?

What did slaves do while cotton was growing?

> the Slaves being work'd too hard, and ill fed, their Constitutions are broken, and the Deaths among them are more than the Births; so that a continual Supply is needed from Africa.

Whatever a farmer did while his crops were growing. Haul timber, tend to animals, pull weeds, mend the fences, etc.

Unironically this.

It exists. H1B.

Anyone who has any sort of debt is already a slave.

Slavery already exists
The concept of wage slavery is real

Just because people get paid, it doesn't mean they aren't slaves. Being a Free Man means that you have freedom to move upwards.
But if you're paid minimum wage and have no education (because it costs 50k a year), then you have no mobility.
People born of minimum wagers will only ever be minimum wagers.

Wealth is all relative. Because you toss a few peanuts to the bottom layer it doesn't mean they're free

That sounds pretty fucking stupid, and you sound like a whiny little bitch.

Slavery means another person has complete control over you and your actions. Just because you don't have the ingenuity or intellect to "move upwards", don't try to equate yourself to a slave.

Fuck you Leaf Nigger.

Just because you don't have a chain around your neck, it doesn't mean you don't have a master.
Keep smiling while the invisible whip comes down.

Nice reddit spacing by the way

I'm 24, own my own business and make 120K after taxes, own my own home, and the future looks even brighter. Why? Because I was driven to achieve that. I never stopped to make excuses about an "invisible whip" keeping me down, because frankly that kind of thinking is counterproductive and boils down to an excuse.

You're lazy. Just admit it.

I'm glad you live in Canada.

>and this will also include white slaves.
I've long said that the mudsharks and other anti-white-whites should by law have to live in an all nigger area for once rather than live a pretend life of black eyes and "Tyrone won't see his 99 kids again, this is all some old white guys fault, TV told me"

what if that is what is happening with technology you just didn't know it?

A vast majority of small businesses fail.
Franchise or death.

I bet wageslaves would like to be you. And I agree that the concept of wageslavery exists.

t. wageslave

The only purpose it would serve would be to keep niggers out of trouble
Beyond that it would actually be economically harmful

Slavery was probably the worst thing that happened to the south. It enriched a small minority of landowners, but also left the majority (I.e. Poor whites) rekt since they couldn't compete financially. If anything, the forces who wanted to stop slavery's expansion cared more about white peoples interests, since they wanted white workers only.

Incidentally slavery also led to the collapse of the Roman Republic.
The first of the Gracchi brothers started his campaign because he saw too much land owned by too few owners, worked on the backs of slaves

Roman slavery was different, but the point remains. Slaves don't allow for a middle class

America infrastructure maze repair today's slaves will be used to repair the infrastructure

WE are all slaves to the federal reserve

slavery is already here
they're called grad students

It's called Minimum Wage.

The need for Cotton Pickers has been replaced with things like working at a shop is not enough to afford an apartment.

When Lincoln worked in a shop, HE could an afford an apartment by himself.

You could go build a house and grab some land out west and it was yours.

Now? Working at minimum wage won't even buy you enough to pay for anything at all.

That's slavery.

Legit this
I mean, it's only half true, but it's mostly true

Grad students are being FUCKED now
The West got fucked by the American pushed idea of "Go to college get a good job!"
Turns out everyone listened to that advice
So there are like 10 positions for ever 1000 applicants.
If you're a grad student, you best learn how to suck dick if you want a job after graduation

So Ethno state is the best alternative?

Holy hell. user actually called it.

Many historians believe that slavery in the US would have died out by the end of the 19th century. This could not be more incorrect. Throughout the 19th century cotton, tobacco, sugar, coffee and other crops were seen as primary staples of civilization. Across the world in European empires, despite the formal end of slavery in the early 19th century, in the mid-late 19th century there was a strong move toward "coerced" labor organized along racial lines to produce those prized commodities. While principally different from American slavery (no one owned anyone) the result was near-as-makes-no-difference. These models of production from abroad would have served as a model for the continuation of slavery. This doesn't even take into consideration how valuable slaves themselves were. The ownership of slaves wasn't only about labor, but a source of capital as well. That's a whole new conversation though.