Based Stickman charged and may get 8 years prison

>A Daly City man charged this week with possessing a lead-filled stick that he allegedly used to hit counterprotesters during a March rally in Berkeley could face up to eight years in state prison because of a prior violent felony, officials said Friday.

>He fumed Thursday, saying on Twitter and Facebook the charge was “trumped up bogus.”

>“I’m ready to go to jail for this movement. I’m ready to do a lot more than that,” he said in one post. In another he wrote, “I’m being set up by Alameda county. They are fabricating a case against me to stop me from speaking at Boston. I never had a lead pipe or a leaded stick.”

sfgate.com/crime/article/based-stickman-kyle-chapman-faces-prison-11943171.php

didn't the stick break over someone's head? I work with led and it dosent just break like that, rather it would kill a person if swung at that speed and bend around their head

>I’m ready to go to jail for this movement
going to jail for a bunch of shitty memes? what a dumbass.

Explains why the dude is in his 40's still fist fighting people: dude is a violent felon banned from owning or possessing firearms. Real men walk silently and CC

Didnt they already let him off because he was defending someone and in the same video the red helmet free speech protestor guy was drug behind enemy lines and beaten to a pulp.

I don't like soldiers that get caught

Very good news

Good, both sides are going to pay.

Hopefully clanton gets that judge

Me again
wow Sup Forums, you sure know how to pick your heroes.

>A 1993 felony robbery conviction in Texas along with a 2001 grand theft conviction in San Diego County mean that Chapman faces a maximum prison sentence of seven to eight years, said Teresa Drenick, a spokeswoman for the Alameda County district attorney’s office, which charged him Wednesday with felony possession of a leaded cane or billy.

>based stick man
>going to jail bc had a stick
lmfao

Good. That degenerate is part of a controlled op. He should do some more time, maybe it will do him good.

Good night alt-right.

The party is over folks.
Even T_D is completely censored.
They have a team working there pruning submissions.
You can't even start a thread with Richard Spencer in the title as automod deletes it.

He's going to prison because he's a felon

Why are you guys celebrating this?

BAKED STICKMAN

why aren't you?

He will be in jail longer than his "Great Leader" will be President kek

Because one of our guys has been charged with something that doesn't make sense:

Like anyone knew he was a felon. He was lauded for actually defending innocent people from terrorists instead of letting the abuse go on, like everyone else had always done.

>our guys
nope, he's a civic nationalist cuckold

>civic nationalist
Proof? I know he has an Asian wife, but that doesn't mean he's a civic nationalist. Lots of guys on Sup Forums are the same and have Asian girlfriends.

>Dat tight cloth
HHNNNNGGGGG

Doesn't this guy have an Asian wife?