Would any of you pussies follow him if he were alive today?

Would any of you pussies follow him if he were alive today?

of course

duhhhhhhhhhhhhh

do you really have to ask that question

Rockwell is controlled opposition

kys

Non white can't do.

>asking if we would follow Rockwell
>asking if we would follow a literal fucking hero and legend of the worldview of truth

And get fired from my job? Buddy Im conservative but Im not down to lose my job and have my face seen as a nazi across the whole country

I wonder if that swastika in the background spins and cools down the room.

We need our own hatemonger hill boys

Rockwellian NS is cancer

>you will never travel on the hate bus

They made their own money. Printing and publishing their own magazines. They had their own record lable. And in some of his speeches he said they've done manual labor.

No.

Do you really have to ask?

Must be why he died...

The reactionary route is filled with terror and pain. Everyone who takes this route dies a glorious death for what they believe in.

We live in 1984. We have for years.

more hate bus
>we hate jew communism

Of course.

50 years ago this week user.....

Patler, his assassin, who he ejected from the ANP for trying to introduce Marxist doctrine in to party policies, was the controlled op. Thats why he got paroled after 8 years.

Rockwell needs to stop with the Nazi larping it's bad for our optics.

Any memorials or marches to be held where he died?

this

Great pasta, saved.

I like his pipe, so yeah sure

5 grams of choco-ration you say? Doubleplus good user. Ill make it so at once!

>Rockwell Anniversary March
Im sure VA would love that given what happened at Charlottesville.

I lead. I would let him follow me though.

what happened to the rest of his nazi boys after he died?

also, the fact that there are no published marches or events for it show that none of the current "nazi" groups know a fucking thing about history

scattered to the wind.....he was the only thing really holding the party together. A good articulate leader is hard to find and without one, any idea will die

Delete this please. I'd never seen this photo and I wish I had never seen it today. Even photos of Euro terror attacks don't affect me the way this one did.
Fuck, it hurts.

Like Dante followed Virgil. Through hell, to paradise.

Let it burn into your soul: this is what loving your people looks like. Never fucking forget.

Rockwell calls Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. a nigger to his face, and MLK looking like a punk.

At least the old neo-nazis were better dressed than todays.

I really hate Nazis!

I think a disciplined, uniformed, well-trained militaristic Natsoc movement would make an extremely powerful, mostly positive impact today. I think Nordfront is a good example.

Daily reminder.

If only Richard was as good as Rockwell, the nazi movement could be so much greater

I still follow him even though he's kinda swarthy.