Woman Nationalists

Remember there are way more women in white nationalism than you think. The media just portrays it as a completely male dominated thing as well as video games.

Thread Theme youtube.com/watch?v=9cS0fXZkbao

Other urls found in this thread:

alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/05/to-shark-or-not-to-shark.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop dividing the movement you literal retard

this is why everyone hates women

True true, nice song too

But women don't play video games either
That's cand -crush and wii sports tier

Women shouldn't be in politics.

Lol, "G-g-g-guys I found 3 women doing a nazi salute. There's clearly lots of white nationalist girls. W-w-w-we won't be virgins anymore because they'll want to have sex with us because of white nationalism. S-s-s-seriously guys, we'll be cool!"

After some good forced lovin from a group of 15 or 20 Somali migrants they'll learn their lesson.They will know Black Lives are SUPREME carrying around the baby for 9 months.Then they will love the baby!

/thread

I love nationalist chicks. They're usually the ones most willing to put out.

Apparently lots of women use Sup Forums but few of them visit pol. Which is a good thing, women aren't ready to fight for a minority ideology. None of them really want to risk social rejection. They'll just follow if/when we win.

/thread

Women are useless politically and should shut the fuck up. That's a white nationalist woman.
Who sits quietly while the men speak.
Women have done enough in this country already.

article from earlier with the lib chick whining about "radicalization of young white women" surprised me. 30% seems high

>he doesn't have a white nationalist gf

>nazi salute
i want reddit and newfags out.

Lots of females are on /pol. The problem is most of us think the other user is a man by default. Personally I know two females who comes to pol one just lerks but the sahm posts daily.

Lel until they taste black cock.
Never trust a woman

Yeah, that's what I was referring to. Probably just a bunch of weeb girls that use Sup Forums and /ck/ and /y/

No they want a man that tall, no white-nationalist manlets

There are no limits a whore has for garnering attention.
Guarantee they are liberal cuntrags

Incoming!
>typical white nationalist gf

>Most of us
>us.
I think you know what this means before I even need to say it.

We need to educate our women to appreciate their culture . White excellence is a gift.

The Nazi women spread their legs for the Russians. Women will always betray you the first chance they get. They literally can't comprehend loyalty in adverse conditions.

>spread their legs
They were raped, you fucking idiot.
Stupid nuflag cunt.

the weak should fear the strong

Nazi men surrendered instead of fighting to the death when their nation's future was on the line...

Most of them enjoyed it

There's no pleasure comparison between the Chad War Rape and the Virgin Peacetime Sex

Wurr mah niqqa, fuck why pipu! Dem honkey biches luv dat BBC!

Funny, the media also portrays the 99% fighting age male 'refugees' as women.

HAHAHAHAAH. THIS.

HOLY CRAP I just realize how much the neo nazi alt right is like islamic terorrists.

Islamic terrorists use the idea that they will be greeted with virgins in heaven when they die. All the pussy they could ever want.

Neo nazi alt righters use the idea that hot trump supporting nazi white girls will fuck them if they just fight for their cause.

Fucking scary shit man.

Shut up skeleton.

Women dont show their social cards like men do... plenty of white women hate niggers even if they like rap.... thats how many of them there are... there are even wigger nigger haters

eh?

I'm a woman on Sup Forums right here.

Link

Want to hit me up on discord or any other form of communication?

Who fucking gives a fuck?

White girls are retarded whored with no virtue and are only capable of larping to get cock and goodies.

I get that nationalists are pussy ducks who overlook and ignore every disgusting degenerate thing their women do because you're so sexually thirsty, but come on now op

>this

They're the exact same, only way more cucked

We're here, lurking. I spend multiple hours on here daily (on average) but only reply to threads maybe once or twice a week.

It's more difficult than most men think to shield your radical political views when searching for a like-minded male partner. Sickening how so many men drink/smoke too much and/or are addicted to video games like children. Currently working on redpilling my boyfriend right now but it's a process.

I think you need to look no farther.

are they complete social outcasts as the men are?

Women don't HAVE social cards retard.
They just go along with whatever gets them FEEL the most comfortable. And right now being on the left is comfortable.

Your genes will die with you.

Well I know I am. Kinda have been my whole life too, with being a weeb and such. :/ Probably the same for other girls too.

good girl :)

Herro fellow Sup Forums girl :D

REDDIT

Embarassing and sad

duh. I've been 'redpilled' for the last 9/10 years, due to the men in my life. Sup Forums had little to do with it. I don't play vidya either

Tits or gtfo

/thread

White women are trash. Marry an Asian girl.

>the weeb meme is real
echsdee echech

And yours will be doused in Tyrone seed little Aryan cuck

Teslas genes, and every man who ever mattered also didnt have children.
Breeding is for the weak and stupid lesser beings of the world who were too pasthetic to make their mark in any other way.

beta

Projection, my lad. Suck on that used up white pussy, though. Yum, yum, Tyrone cum.

>None of them really want to risk social rejection
/thread

Whites girls are way better than asians

Have you taken the final redpill?

Don't be angry chink. Your women are the only women that arent disgusting dog-fucking garbage.

We'll take them off your hands

Germany never surrendered. Today it is occupied territory.

Doubt it.

beta af

ooga booga muffugga muh dick

>nazi larper is a cuck
lel

Personally speaking, I've always been introverted and independent (kind of a loner) while somehow maintaining some semblance of a social life. I've realized that because I'm pretty good-looking, people tend to initially assume I have a relaxed personality and am socially successful before they meet me and realize I'm actually a bit awkward. Thankfully I've gotten better with people over time

There is no face for my sides

/thread
Kill yourself, faggot OP.

I don't understand niggerspeak.

>tyrone
>tyrone
No wonder white women are apathetic to you cucks, your obsession with race-mixing is cringe besides being pathetically funny as well.

Niggers have the same problem we have. Their women are masculine trash that like to chimpout in public places and yell and scream.

Asian women are feminine, I don't care if that makes us the niggers to Asians, I'll take what I want.

white women really are the classiest out there

I'm not the only one asking, eh.
Speaking of which, which are you, eh?

Yeah, you are a fucking white nigger.

I am sitting here with a drink going over all the events that have happened. I still want to kill Natzis. In fact, I hope you and Antifa continue to meet at protest so us 1776ers have you all in one target picture! FUCK OFF!

Bwaahshhaha

You're swimming in denial Aryan warrior.

Niggers don't marry and support the children.
Whites do. Comparison is void.
alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2016/05/to-shark-or-not-to-shark.html

>white girls unironically shit in diapers and eat it for fun

>if you don't think she's an angelic goddess you're a gay nigger

Nazis are literally retarded ducks kek

What do I need to "accept?" that there are legions of normal, attractive white women that I would like to be with that are instead forgoing white men and instead associating with nignog idiots? This literally doesn't happen. Before I came on pol (about 2 yrs ago) I never saw or thought about black-white relationships more than a few times a month, and often I would go weeks and weeks without ever thinking about it haha

Might as well get a Fleshlight, I have a woman who's redpilled and we talk politics all the time, it feels great being with someone who understands you.

>lives in all white rural town probably
>hurt durr no race-mixing going on here

Wherever there are dogs, nigs, horses, elephants or what have you, there are white girls fucking them.

user, there is not one single white girl anywhere much less the "right", that is even remotely not a degenerate muddy skank.

Race mixers on the right include:
Lauren southern, faith Goldy, Ann Coulter, tomi lahren, Lana lokteff, evalion, Brittany Pettibone and her sister, wife with a purpose + many more.

Your faith is totally misplaced and is sustained only by heavy denial.

>meet hot girl
>Think she must be a liberal
>nope she hates niggers more than I do

After dating a few asians...
Nah, I wouldn't recommend it.

Good fuck toys, good to pay as whores or something.

But they are just...soulless people. They just are so shitty personality wise.

>meet hot girl
>think she must be a liberal
>nope she hates spics, niggers, and jews more than I do
>but she is still a whore and ok with faggots so I say cya

>fuck toys
>soulless people
Are you talking about yourself?

t. Virgin Aryan shining knight who's never touched an Asian in his life

Keep shilling

ATTN: ALL GRILL LARPERS

tits out or gets out

niggers

They are Ironic Nazi's, just like there are women who larp as traditional housewives yet who don't even have a husband nor do they behave like the typical 1950s housewife. It's a fashion statement. They don't believe in the merits of NatSoc and they don't let it dictate their lives. I'm sure many of them are childless women who would be OK with fucking Tyrone on the side or even virtue signalling in front of their Normie friends, whilst secretly harbouring some unPC opinions. Most of them just like the attention and aesthetics of it. Also Nazi fashion is pretty big with some women. The Nazi's did have a great fashion sense. I've only seen white men who are truly committed to the cause. Women can never support causes that may undermine their social position. Women are unfortunately incredibly conformists. That's just their nature. That's why the alt right are mostly made up of white male outcasts. To be a WN in the modern age is to be courageous and women are too comfortable with (((modern society))) to be courageous.

what?

Yeah, in my experience, literally every grill on Sup Forums is just a goy larping.
Doubleplus ungood. I DID meet one girl here once, showed me her facebook. Had some stoner boyfriend so I bounced, tho.

This
Was meant for this

Yep, girls don't care about politics, if they are here at all its just for the cucked out stormfags and to post tits and be worshipped by sexless nazis

approx how many times did you fap to her FB pics, leaf?

>names celebrities
I am not a villagefag, I live in the 3rd biggest city in North America. From my personal experience, attractive/physically desirable women are not succumbing to the nigger virus (or any non-white race) more than a trickle and these fine women often do it for pure greedy motives (i.e marry a rich, asian with the best profession like a doctor or lawyer). You have other mixings and again they are white women but they are below average in looks and sometimes look like complete ass.

Blonde women age like niggers

shut up ole skeleton.