Training or happening

3 P3s 1 P8 and 1 E3 over SoCal. That's a lot of survailance aircraft right now

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingdefense.com/2017/08/korean-war-2-0-the-signs-to-watch/?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=55328102&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_ZK2zwSXSSPG4ZhHxrphUYMt8r4cQybd7aE1Lyw5kpZWUXziickI-9Qwm7QA_SpL05xx3fHTBaXsS8NanQH9oBfSnxMw&_hsmi=55328102
archive.is/TACjh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

English please

What?

Potty training.

Anyone in the area that may be arrested soon?

P3 Orion and P8 Posedon are sub hunters. The E3 is a airborne command and control. All flying over SoCal and the waters

They are hunting for chinese subs dropping off spec ops and weapons shipments to commies

When the media reported that Best Korea had miniaturized nukes , did that include SLBN sized warheads for their subs?

I want more information

pls gibs

Also, this is a must read for happening fags

breakingdefense.com/2017/08/korean-war-2-0-the-signs-to-watch/?utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=55328102&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_ZK2zwSXSSPG4ZhHxrphUYMt8r4cQybd7aE1Lyw5kpZWUXziickI-9Qwm7QA_SpL05xx3fHTBaXsS8NanQH9oBfSnxMw&_hsmi=55328102

That's not a happening, that's a defense against a happening.

Whoops, forgot to archive

archive.is/TACjh

Checked but NK wont happen until China-India goes hot (21st aug)

Still a happening if not just an exercise. I don't know enough about the navy to speculate.

Is there any way to see warship positioning? It would be telling if we saw a Burke or a Tico steaming over

This is right near Camp Piddleton or whatever. Its probably standard military shit

Right next to USMC Pendleton
Expected.

I don't think the US will do anything about Best Korea until they absolutely have to; there's a very real risk of incurring the wrath of the Chinese again.

What's probably going to happen is Trump will pressure the Chinese for a few more years to do something. When they don't we'll be forced to take action and the Chinese have one of two options: use the troops they have poised on their border to push the US back across the DMZ--possibly back to Pusan and try to reunite Korea their way--or they can use their troops to """assist""" the US in deposing Kim and pretending that was their goal all along.

The Chinese DO NOT want NATO right against their southern border and will do their damndest to prevent it.

Daily reminder that Pyongyang operates as a puppet at the behest of Beijing.

FUCK OFF FASCIST

these are patrol/awacs from the 552d Air Control Group out of Tinker air base
maybe they're training but, that close to LA there must be something up

Me Santa Barbara here. Been an honor shitposting.

E3 crew member here out of Tinker AFB.
It's just training.
We do joint operations like these to improve our comm skills when one of the birds gets a block upgrade.
If we're doing something fishy you wouldn't see us on unclassified ATC.

Larp or not, I figured as much. What's up there now that we can't see on the interwebs

I've lived here all my life in Long Beach and this shit isn't that unusual, they also fly F18s over on a bi-weekly basis and have since 9/11.

Last thing I'd LARPMabout is wearing a fag bag, getting pumped full of gas during AR and living with the shame of being in the 965th instead of the 961st like the cool kids.
Nothing impressive up here bro, just 1970s technology, shitty pilots and whinny weapons officers who rocked outta UPT