Portugal is not white

Moortugal btfo
pol/acks were right all along

Other urls found in this thread:

refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.pt/
pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Lucas_Coelho
dn.pt/portugal/interior/portugal-nao-e-branco-nem-em-primeiro-lugar-dos-brancos-8712501.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's up with this bitch?

Oldest allies colour is not important, it's hot there, they're gonna get a tan. Lets not confuse them with Arabs.

Allie, would you like us to send ships?

Portugal is a historically white nation, and for the size it has it was one of the most glorious of all europe.

Report and sage

Look at that nose.

/thread

I wonder what it could be
thank you oldest ally.That would be quite nice

They are so fucking poor and dirt.
Portugal truly is the Greece of europe.

>Portugal truly is the Greece of europe.
top kek

>They are so fucking poor and dirt.

If you look well, they are one of the 30 most richest countries in the world pal.

reminder that Susan's sister Anne runs 23andme, I bet they bridge 23andme with google for ultimate silicon valley datamining, if you ever get DNA tested,
DON'T TEST WITH 23andme!

They're not white. In 1700 Portugal had a black slave population of over 500k for a country of only 2 million. A lot of them remained today which is why some southern regions in Portugal or around 17% genetically negroid within the average Portuguese genetic makeup.

>don't want to pay for original image
>hand paint watercolor copy

This... This is the fractal Jew

Q: In 2005,the portuguese government created a law which didn't raise much controversy,that gives portuguese citizenship to those that can prove that their ancestors were JEWS that were banned from Portugal by the king,D.Manuel I ,in 1496.In the same century Portugal started the slave trade.
But there are not forthcoming "compensations" for the descendants of slaves, as the UN has scolded Portugal numerous times for not having specific policies to fight the discrimination of people from african descent.
How do you look this contrast?

A:
The scale of people enslaved by the Portuguese Empire is around the same as the people killed in the HOLOCAUST. This is ,disregarding data which we do not have.(she means,that it's probably more than 6 gorillion,but the goy probably erased the real data)
(she goes on saying that Portugal is still evil and bigoted and left a mark on the colonies blah blah blah)

As confederate user said, this is /leftypol/ propaganda

Alfonso I was known as "the Conqueror"
I will give you one moment to guess whom he conquered

>It's another article from Jews saying other people aren't white.
Bibis going to have a fit.

Do you know that's an absurd lie, donĀ“t you?

refutingblackmansgifttoportugal.blogspot.pt/

Based Ameribro

it's "Afonso" btw

that's an insane amount of data,very nicely put together.

Listen to her goyim
big noses never lie!

the bigger the nose the bigger the truth

The Moors raped Portugal Italians and Spaniards there is no white Portuguese Italian or Spaniard

Holy shit Sup Forums, my sides are destroyed

I have no clue of what you are talking about

disgusting, how anyone can watch niggerball is beyond me

Of fucking course. The nose never lies. It's the exact same one as mine... My family traded with niggers in Angola during the late nineteenth and early twentieth century: firearms for diamonds, ivory and gold. I am now a self hating kike.

pt.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandra_Lucas_Coelho
>Viveu no Rio de Janeiro de 2011 a 2014
Lived in Rio de JaNegro from 2011 to 2014
Fucking indoctrinating Brasilians. I've read the whole article - it talks about paying apologize for colonial past including rapes.

>jew says reeeeee whites get out kill all whites
>aren't you white jew?
>not this time goy

Half of your soccer team are immigrants, only worst is france or england

Interviewer: The other side is the account of the carnage of which Vasco da Gama is the author, and which, denunciations, is not part of the textbooks, is not translated into Portuguese for more than 200 years. Does it happen?

Kikess : Because in Portugal there remains a difficulty in facing the most violent ghosts of the colonial past. I refer to the public, political, and perpetuated speech in school textbooks. The more receded the horror, the more buried. The history of navigations is great for embellishing lapels and filled with pride, but seen as anachronistic and irrelevant when it comes to facing the scale of Amerindian extermination and the central role of the Portuguese empire in enslaving nearly SIX GORILLION Africans. Other European powers also enslaved, Africans already enslaved? Of course, in another scale and context. But it is important to recognize that Portugal inaugurated the Atlantic traffic of human beings, triangulated Africa-Europe-America and was the largest black slaving power of the time.
Gorillions

Is it over? Are the kikes onto us?

Stealing that.

OH NO YOU DONT

Some of the comments on that article are redpilled as fuck.
dn.pt/portugal/interior/portugal-nao-e-branco-nem-em-primeiro-lugar-dos-brancos-8712501.html

She is fucking stupid.Spaniards and the British actually committed genocide and tried to replace locals with Europeans. We just gave him a bible and taught them how to read.
We were also one of the very first countries to abolish slavery

TOP KEK