winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm
github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium
techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html
sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is Qwant

nope

I switched from Firefox to Pale Moon and I'm digging it.

What's a better search engine than DuckDuckGo? I used Qwant but it's all in French.

Bump for justice

best search alternative. DuckDuckGoy is run by a kike. Yandex is russian botnet. Yahoo is shit and also run by a woman. Bing is microsoft botnet.

>I used Qwant but it's all in French.
are you retarded?

Qwant is ok but it's idiosyncratic. Sometimes I have to use other search engines to get the results I want

might also want to try lite.qwant.com

Is protonmail a really good alternative to gmail?

Pale Moon user here. Don't fall for the AdNauseum or Brave scams. Pale Moon comes de-Googled — something that Waterfox and Brave (and Chrome, Chromium, and Firefox) are not.

I use the Compact Moon theme with Pale Moon. Preserving my privacy, defeating trackers, and eliminating ads are my goal. Addons I recommend are:

All-In-One Gestures
Blender
Change Referer Button
Click&Clean
Compact Moon Options
Cookies Exterminator
Decentraleyes
Greasemonkey (with Sup Forums X)
HTTPS Everywhere
Privacy Settings
Secret Agent
uBlock Origin
uMatrix

Then, strip out any dormant Google connection thusly — Run Pale Moon. Type "about:config" in the url bar, search for "safebrows". Delete the two url entries you see on the right side. Then, enable anti-fingerprinting thusly — Type "about:config", search for "canvas.poisondata". Double click to toggle it to true. To test that it is working, go here - browserleaks.com/canvas. You should have a new signature each time you refresh.

Then, block ads and trackers before they even get to your pc — Modify your HOSTS file.
winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm

That combination is how you maintain privacy, defeat ads and trackers and SJWfox, and how you disconnect from Google. For further disconnecting from Google, use ProtonMail for email, and use searx.com or qwant.com for searches. For further privacy, consider using a VPN such as PrivateInternetAccess. For even better privacy, use a VPN that originates out of a country that isn't a member of the Fourteen Eyes.

yep do it
google is over

>protonmail
no, it is compromised. go to Sup Forums for specifics. use GMX instead.

>What's a better search engine than DuckDuckGo?
DDG us unbelievably worse at search than jewggle

>Don't fall for the AdNauseum or Brave scams
Brave is a scam indeed, and it's shit as well.

ungoogled-chromium is an actual thing. palemoon I use as a secondary.

github.com/Eloston/ungoogled-chromium

>BRAVE
>Full Hodor

Welcome to the botnet. Brave's creator, the same guy who made Javascript which is a primary instrument to spy on you and trample on your privacy, has made no secret of the fact that he fully intends to collect and package your tracking data and sell it to advertisers.

"Once Brave has 7+ million users, the company will use your browsing history and share industry-standard ad categories with publishers. Armed with this data, they'll be able to place appropriate ads. Is it still invasive? Sure, to an extent. But Brave is hoping users will be able to look past that and is even planning to offer a small financial incentive to do so."

Fuck off.

techspot.com/news/63536-brave-speedy-browser-strips-out-web-tracker-ads.html

sitepoint.com/interview-brendan-eich-ceo-brave/

The CEO's plan is to lure in users by making claims of "privacy", and then he fully intends to exploit that user base as a marketing ploy to sell clicks back to advertisers. Brave is a scam.

Also, Hodor.

I tried palemoon, but Brave actually looks pretty good too. Thanks user, going to try brave for a week.

cuck'd. try this instead if you actually care about privacy and not being jew'd:
ungoogled-software.github.io/ungoogled-chromium-binaries/

>tfw I've been using this shitty browser for nothing

Thanks, it is hard to keep up with this shit.

I work for google, so they see everything. Switching search engines does very little. If you use a smartphone or a credit card, they have 90% of what they are interested in. I used to deal with search result stuff, but the ai all but handles that itself now. Putting a name to every face in every photo, determining your emotions from your voice, and filtering fake news and offensive/upsetting websites is our focus right now. I'm more afraid of facebook.