Should we help?

>twitter.com/AlcRight/status/898666585447030784

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fxm1MlBDZ14
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ckz6IN-5bP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums?

Bump

Try again but at a different time

Idk should we?

Are AntiFa retards? Because that easily could have been a manslaughter charge.

Beating somebody on the dome with a metal pipe or baseball bat doesn't always turn out like it does in the movies where they just get up and walk away.

youtu.be/fxm1MlBDZ14

The guy with the pipe missed his head. It was getting hit in the head with a helmet that did it.

bump

There's already a thread
Learn to use the catalog newfag

Woah. Did that guy fend off three to four people all at once? He even took the helmet like a champ!

>Ex Us Soldier
>Pussys out as soon as he gets swarmed by three leftist virgins

>You're not going to shoot anybody

Also true, kek, big guys with guns but they won't pull the trigger in fear of a prison sentence

No kidding
>got in a bar fight in southern Kentucky
>grabbed beer bottle to LARP hit this redneck
>bottle didnt break but bounced off head
>proceeded to watch dudes head split apart exactly like in this picture
>left real quick and never did again

Or the bottle does break and you rake jagged pieces of glass across his face.

wrong guy, it was the guy with the black hat with red trim that hit him with a helmet. Watch the video again.

Prove to us this isnt' a shill bird-dogging campaign.
Link us video of the attack, and prove the injuries you posted match the victim's.
Otherwise, stop being a nigger. If they have to resort to this behavior then there is something -seriously- wrong with the alt-left.

Ya exactly. When LARPing gets real!

Worse yet it was the dean of this Kentucky towns son, and it made the papers. Luckily I lived in another town and didn't go back for a few years. This was when smart phones weren't big thank god

Good shit user. Also, checked

Talk shit, get hit, pussies.

don't go to your Nazi rallies if you don't want to get BTFO

i'm so fucking pissed right now. He's such a fucking coward. Just hit the dude in the head and ran off like a pussy. Such a fucking rat.
Sup Forums, analyze ALL footage of this event. we need to eric clanton this fuck.

Wish the pussy got brain damage. Get rekt nazis.

What kind of faggot doesn't take his lumps and gets their daddy to put an article in the paper.

What kind of faggot thinks assaulting someone for having different ideas is acceptable?

They're at war. Why wouldn't they be trying to kill?

Lol "ex soldier". Clearly this fag was a FTA. Situational awareness son.

Found the Antifag

Fucking faggots. Look at those cut offs. Not a real man. They scurry away, rat jew shills. These retards resort to using metal pipes; but wait until we start shooting. We still have our guns, the military and President.

I thought it was a chimp's lips lmao

How 'bout a little more info, user? I assume this was from Charlottesville? Any additional photos or video footage? Other known details, no matter how inconsequential you think they may be?

Your id says fun haha

Your b8 is shit though :c

I’ve tried, there’s no way to identify that faggot. Even with the blurry tattoos. Unless someone can get a more clear picture.

Fuck

(OP)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

WHITE HOUSE PETITION TO FORMALLY RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

THIS IS NOT BULLSHIT

SIGN THIS SHIT & SPREAD THE LINK

Fucking Sup Forums just be honest it's friday ,you ain't got no job,and you ain't got shit to do.

stfu, moron. you don't know jack shit other than three photos in a lead-off post. so sit your dumb ass down.

OP has been asked to provide supporting evidence for the narrative implied in his post and the faggot failed to deliver.
This is the alt-left bird-dogging mentally ill people just like Veritas exposed last fall.
LEAVE THE AUTISTIC KIDS ALONE YOU FUCKING MONSTERS!

>stfu, moron. you don't know jack shit other than three photos in a lead-off post. so sit your dumb ass down.

So three more then you?

So which flyover state do you live in you one toothed wonder?

>forgets not everyone is a faggot that works weekend night shifts like him

is it male or female?

Ya but, you can not prove that, so you'r argument is trash

>you can not prove that
two words ago...
>Ya

A piece of whatever pussy hit that guy must have rubbed off, poor sap has to live with a vagina-skull for the rest of his life.

capture the fag here we go

bump

FUCKING TURBO KID.

Stop being a cunt, that "ya" would not stand up in any respectable court and you know that.

lol...ex US pussy...goes to fight..gets beaten by gays and retreats with blood.

you're a nigger for escalating to weapons (unless you were ganged up on), but I enjoyed your story

I'm still looking for the UC dressed as a Blue Lumberjack, in pic related

Case closed

It was in the other thread you fucking commie.

clearly the helmet fag struck him

blump

Are we saying that this is NOT a female??

bump. who is he?

not everyone who went to this protest was a Nazi...many were, they are garbage...there were also some good people there protesting the removal...huge difference.

He never stated that's how it went down
WE NEED RADIATION HERE, BOARD CANCER
Kys concern troll
Please, I beg you

I'm doing my part. Are you? One petition like this has already failed to make the cutoff.

That's our former president insulted in your maymay.

Man, Conan isn't looking too good lately.

>Pabs blue ribbon

youtube.com/watch?v=Ckz6IN-5bP8

I want to say that I really hope you get him pol.

Last time this was tried it was pretty much proven that they rig petitions they don't like to fail.
Good luck.

LOL we spent what, a few million dollars on this cuck asshole to train, feed, clothe, and pay him for his military (((service))), and the fucking idiot goes out there without weapons or protection and gets his ass kicked by some limp-wristed, pasty, doughy, liberal faggot?

Honest, fuck the troops. Fuck the alt-right. You retards never fucking learn. White men deserve to be beaten by blacks and antifa at this point. You're a disgrace to the white race.

for justice

The right does not go to a protest with weapons or protection, for if they did they would be called evil by the media. At the very least this man proves that the alt-left is a violent and hypocritical force.