What is achieved from keeping marijuana illegal?

What is achieved from keeping marijuana illegal?
From the looks of it everybody else is doing it

Map doesn't show it legal in North Korea

New map: Cannabis Banished, No One Gives a Shit, Tho

>tfw nevada is more progressive than canada, germany, or sweden

You can't buy or sell in Alaska. Just legal to posess a small amount in your house.

The sacred ritual plant gods are kept out of our human dimension. Unable to manifest in our plane through the use of psychedelic plants, the old shaman gods are barred from mending our spirits.

>Weedman voted in because of druggies
>2 years later and he still hasn't done it
Getting blown up by muhammad is almost worth listening to those hippies cry.

You forgot to turn on/off your VPN.

Why did Iran decriminalize it? It surprises me

Also how the fuck can you enjoy weed if you aren't a teenager? Weed is for faggots

>decriminalized
wrong.

keeping hippies in jail rotting where they belong.

Sometimes you have to take one for the team

>No One Gives a Shit, Tho
I do give a shit.
I poison weed doses and leave them on the street. In 2 years my community has become hobo free.

Jesus man, aren't you afraid of being caugh? This is a bit monstrous.

Netherlands one is wrong
also huehue weed lmao

Of course I take many precautions. I only carry one dose at a time and set them in semi hidden places. I use a pair of pants with a hole in the pocket, when I find a good place just let the little bag roll of my pants. I've never been even close to being caught.

>Marihuana decriminalized anywhere but in Uruguay.

Your chart ain't true for south america.

i thought vietnam smoked up?

some people like a beer after a hard day at work, i prefer a little vape concentrate.

but im also a somewhat rare case, i have a bad reaction to alcohol, sometimes i end up with a gnarly headache(that isnt a hangover) that can take me out for a whole fucking day.

What are the jewish laws surrounding marijuana?

Is the Talmud pro or against?

Whoopsie.

I have friends that smoke, they're good guys but I haven't smoked since high school.

I think it's kinda stupid I just hate the culture surrounding it. It's fine to do it but most people can't moderate their behavior without

What's going on in Southern Brazil? Shouldn't the rest of administrative divisions be marked aswell?
Any hues can fill me in?

That's uruguay, it's a separate country.

Not my sobriety

and that culture will find something else to latch onto as it becomes legal.

half of the culture is "hehe, we're doing something illegal"

it's the desire to fit in for social outcasts that make it like that.

same reason you have that ICP "gang"

>american education

>literally what the country confused on why no one cares about his irrelevant country

That's true. Once it's normalized the culture will shift to something else. It's quite clear most do it in the first place because they think it's cool

Fuck off, that's a good way to kill a kid.

just hope it's skateboarding or wrestling.

or maybe they'll bring back EXTREME things.

Read up on the Opium wars, all your answers are there. One of the oldest, most powerful, and advanced societies was brought to its knees by an addiction to a foreign drug which was imported at breakneck speed. Drugs are one of many ways to undermine the sovereignty of a nation. If the populace becomes dependent on a narcotic which must be produced outside the country, then the entire country is absolutely beholden to foreign powers.

Cannabis is obviously a different case, as it can be grown nearly anywhere. But trust me. The lessons of the Opium Wars were not ignored by the world at large. Prior to that period of history, there was little to none regulation globally of all drugs.

Opium was grown in China though.

True. In Brazil it's only illegal if you have a big amount of marijuana.

Is there a source to that?

>feeding your body toxic substances is progressive

Sooner or later we're going to annex you. I think by now even you guys must realize it.

>Most villages had a opium shop of some sort
>Only recently though it was mostly a upper class thing due to high cost which trade heavily reduced
>Monks and others in the emperors court begin smoking it and the Emperor sees the moral decadence beginning to set it especially since the dumb Chinese peasants can now smoke it in large amounts
>So opium gets banned users can still smoke but sellers of it get punished
>China only takes silver and opium from the British, obviously pisses off the British
>British traders ie the original Rothschild family push for war to make China open it's citizens up to the drug with it being pushed and basically given away for free to gain slaves
>results
>China btfo for the next few hundred years missing large chunks of it's land the Empire collapsing into autonomous regions and the inevitable wars of reconquest of which the nationalists and the Communists would fight

Any amount is illegal.
Police officers just don't bother taking you to the police station if you have like 2 grams with you, they just throw it away and give you a beating.
They could arrest you if the wanted to, but you'd probaly be found not guilty by our cucked judiciary system.

pic related

Well its not illegal for me and I like the fact it gives me huge boners.

actually he's still working on it, he's just very incompetent. Recently said it's promised for July 2018.

*term 2