"white cuisine" is "somehow" "lacking"

it seems that you faggot niggers have never slurped meat out of a river bug

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DASA7x7ezg4
foodtimeline.org/foodlobster.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I actually haven't. Shit's beneath me.

bump

Way down in our Beloved Dixie the darkies receive entirely too much credit for the faire of our noble region of America. In fact it was European, particularly French, influence that makes the culinary faire of our region stand out.

Mudbugs are great, but Friday's were made for chicken fried steak.

This.

Nobody ever talks about the Acadian genocide either.

God I miss new orleans

american white cuisine is fine, because guess what, most of it comes from blacks you fucking idiot. especially OPs pic

european food is what sucks shit

>most of it comes from blacks
dumbasses actually believe this, God damn.

Black food is really just trashy southern food, which is really a combination of various European styles with minor Asian influence.

Fuucking vile

No. I was a moron, I cut it open with a knife like some kind of retard. Sorry

>boiling New World animals and then eating them with butter and a baby napkin is "cuisine"

Make up your mind faggot. Either white culture is European traditions and culture, or American culture. It cant be both.

Also, do yourself a favor and dispel any notion you have that American food is "good" for ever and ever.

At family gatherings I always keep more riverbugs to myself because I like to subtly remind my relatives that shrimp and crayfish are, in fact, bugs.

>what is the Louisiana Purchase?
>what is Cajun?
>ˈkājən
>noun; a member of any of the largely self-contained communities in the bayou areas of southern Louisiana formed by descendants of French Canadians, speaking an archaic form of French.
Cajun food = French food
Maybe if you learned to read and stopped tearing down statues you would've remembered something about history

you're retarded
that shit is cajun food

My state encourages us to harvest those things, because 3 out of the 4 most common crawdad species around here are invasive, and the non-invasive one is overpopulated. 100 per day, no tags required, can have 100 extra in possession, etc. Pretty good deal. And they are dreadfully easy to catch.

>Austrian
>eats sausages made out of an animal's shitpipes and pulverised organs
You do you, buddy.

t. fucking idiot who doesn't know what cajun food is and that all """black""" food is really just european food but slightly niggerfied.

I eat them at the buffet, it's heaven.

>fpbp

I live in Houston and everyone obsesses over these disgusting dirty little things. Not to mention they season them with so much shit that you can't even tell what you're eating. I could boil my testicles in that lousiana bag of shit that they pour in and you'd eat it not knowing any different.

Shit is gross, stop being a dirty disgusting hillbilly. White trash is not White Pride.

fucking
SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

>damn fine lookin' mudbugs
>bullshit Coronal beer instead of God's Dixie beer

The fuck's wrong with you OP?

I've never been a fan of throwing corn or potatoes in the pot with the crawdads. I'll make them separately if I want them. In my opinion the starch comes off and creates a sort of film over the crawdads.

>"white cuisine" is "somehow" "lacking"

This is just a racist stereotype against whites that "we wuz kangz" types keep propagating?

Those are literal bottomfeeding shit-eaters.

Yep. Blame black twitter for that.

Do you know what lobsters are, user? Yknow, the expensive sea food delicacy?

no way, white/euro food is the best. I'm going to get in touch with my Irish heritage and eat some delicious bog butter on my bread!

> most of it comes from blacks
lol....okay....
WE WUZ FRENCH ACADIANS

youtube.com/watch?v=DASA7x7ezg4

Non anglo food is all bad

yee yee son cajun here.Aint nothin better than a crawfish boil on easter sunday.

>implying this does't look fucking delicious

>go on the internet
>find a recipe that looks interesting
>notice that the author of the recipe is a white bitch
>use her same recipe but double all the spice portions, maybe even adding a few extra spices of my choosing
>it tastes a million times better than the original

>France
>Italy
>Japan

THAT SHEET IZ JUST RACISM, WE WUZ KANGZ N CHEFS N SHIT

Can someone explain to me why some people or cultures or whatever eat absolutely disgusting shit even when they have normal food available?

I was watching some Youtube documentaries about food, and in Southeast Asia in every single country, they eat insects, scorpions, larvae, snakes, worms, spiders, shrimps, and all kinds of nasty shit, despite having access to perfectly good chicken and pig, and numerous vegetables.

They catch this shit and prepare it with the exact same amount of effort it would take to raise a chicken, or eat its eggs, or any normal non-disgusting animal.

What gives?

Crawfish (nasstyy)

>Cajun Food (Black Redneck food)
>Mexican Beer

hows this shit even white cuisine? only cuisine we have is burgers and hotpockets. i wish i was making shit up but im not.

ripp

>Indians = All they eat is curry
>Blacks = Fried food
>Pacific Islanders = fat, fat and more fat
>Asians = Rice with literally everything.

>White people = OMG ALL THE EAT IS THE SAME STUFF

The irony is amazing. We have the most diverse taste in food, non whites just eat the same shit over and over and its ok for them because "ITS CULTURE"

Well why isint white cuisine culture?

Blacks stole their signature food, fried chicken, from Scottish immigrants. I guess they can be proud of shit like collard greens and pigs feet.

I haven't had good chicken fried steak since I left indiana...

Fuck i miss that.

People drink monkey shit coffee, unfertilized salmon eggs and bull nuts as (((delicacies))).

All that shit is overhyped offal that gets fed to dumb faggots instead of dogs.

A grass fed Irish angus steak, now that's a delicacy I can get behind.

WE WUZ PICTS

its just normal for them, who knows. french eat snails and horse, 2 things i think are pretty gross

Yes, and Brits eat fucking jellied eels, I literally puked in my top hat when I realized that they actually still have bones in them! How the fuck do you eat that.

However, it was historically a low class food so it's somewhat understandable. Snails are supposed to be high class, which I don't get at all.

A horse at least has the general shape of an edible animal, if you don't eat his penis or something.

Cuisine can only be based upon what grows or lives in your country. The climate decides, not the culture.

good lad, can't have enough irish meat.

Oh get me sum dat exquisite nigger cuisine

The countries that are well known for quality food are all Europeans or Asians.

When you think about gourmet food you think about France, Italy, Japan, Thailand... not Nigeria!

This nigger meme is really dumb and ignorant.

Is the internet satellite going over potato nigger land at the moment?

pretty much all high class food that isn't japanese or chinese is currently based on french cooking

even high class "black" or spic food uses french techniques for handling butter, for eample

eat shit and die

>most of it comes frim blacks

Much like your girlfriends and your anal pleasure. It's American no mater the origin commie scum.

Properly cooked Crayfish is delicious you nigger.

BTW All food other than charred, season-free antelope is either White, Gook, or Dunecoon food.

Blacks stole most of their recipes from Southern Whites.

Fried Chicken? White. Watermelon? White. Waffles? White.

Insects needn't be farmed, that means poor people can just catch them in the wild.

Nowadays, especially in cities, insects are not cheap, the price per gram is actually probably higher than "normal" food, but people have developed a taste for it.

It tastes good so why not?

The only thing better than a crawfish dinner is... five crawfish dinners.

>Italians aren't white
>Spaniards aren't white
>Greeks aren't white
There's 80% of 'white cuisine'.

Fun fact, the term 'white cuisine' doesn't exist, it's made up bullshit from the left and the right because they can't meme without umbrella terms.

What they mean is that American food is shit (e.g food that was made by the first people who arrived to north america), and they're 100% correct

>tips white cheesy shit and purple juice over doritos

I used to catch those in creeks as a kid would never eat one.

>deep fries mayo and cheese in butter
Is this your idea of an argument? Cherrypicking gross stoner street food?

Are we finally the sane one in this continent?
I really doubt that blacks in Colombia or Brazil talk about "black cuisine" but about Brazilian or regional cuisine.

Here everybody loves pasta and local BBQs, but never really stop to think about making a big deal about it, it's freaking obvious that every culture has its good dishes, some have more good ones than others.

Fuck off.

funny post

I'd be lying if I said that I couldn't enjoy at the very least a few dishes from any given nation, I think the problem with Americans is that they always see themselves as something-American before anything else, like Hispanic-Americans, African-Americans, White-Americans, etc. which creates a divide, LatAm doesn't have this problem.

what if I told you all food was disgusting and at the end of the day is shit

WE WUZ CHEFS AND SHIIIIIET

Way to easy for the corn to get mushy and potatoes are good with more cooking time. I enjoy low country boil, but it has to be made by someone who knows what they're doing.

Spic beer and nigger cooking.

Quick rundown pls

You can never forget Africa's greatest cuisine, the Gibsme dish.

SHEEEEEEEEEEIT

Chicken Fried Steak is an Americanized version of Weiner, Jaeger or Schwein Schnitzel.

found the city cucks

Then they analyze it and find out it's actually I can't believe it's not butter.

Shameful post

Snake and shrimp taste good tho.

Not kosher enough?

Everyone here in Louisiana loves Crawfish whites, blacks and even the Mexicans.

Checked and keked

Niggers are so desperate for some semblance of a culture that is not crime related.

>eating non-mammal creatures
No thanks.

Just realised this hasnt been upvoted enough

Massively underrated.

WE WUZ COOKS

This

It's because they are racist. Just seeing color. Not history or facts

Any Americans from the Gulf Coast are lying fucking faggots when they say they don't love delicious river bugs.

crayfish is literally god tier food, murrican seafood is amazing

i welcome minorities memeing that white food sucks.
it will alienate white people on the fence that other races have contempt for them.
Minorities less inclined to eat at white restaurants.
more boiled meat for me!

I live in Houston, and you can fuck yourself with a shovel handle.

Crawfish are great.

Fuck. Yeah. It's the Southern version of salmon.

TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS TEXAS IS THE BEST TIME TO SAVE THE UNION AGAIN BOYS

Nice try Jamal.

Look at your story and tell us all what you left out.

Shiner is shit compared to St Arnold's offerings.

are you proud that you have weak tastebuds?
they aren't tasting anything that you need to double all spices?

what was the meal nigger? if it was a piece of nice chuck then you ruined a good steak then. Your pathetic nigger

Notice how you left out seasonings? So you have all this hot shit (manly just smoked paprika, then a little bit of other peppers, but your to fucking stupid to notice)

But you have no Savior, no sweetness, not saltiness. You do not even have the original flavour of the food itself you fuckwit

>european food is what sucks shit
Spoken like a true faggot that's never left home

lobster (only difference is the location salt or fresh) has been eaten in the uk, Grace and Rome. So from the top of europe to the bottom

foodtimeline.org/foodlobster.html

So tell me how is that black food? it's white man's food

Cajun is not black food you fucking shill. Off yourself.

Y'all are both wrong, LoneStar is the only beer worth a goddamn.

Qui ça dit?