>SoS T-Rex Remarks To Student Programs and Fellowships 8/18/17
youtu.be/ZdE64W5C9gc
>State Dept Press Brief (Heather) 8/18/17
youtu.be/pVRNFVUfIdo
>WH Video - VP in Chile 8/18/17
youtu.be/ByfJJ85zIzo
>VP Pence @Cocoli Locks Panama City, Panama 8/17/17
youtu.be/rsJwRDtZAqY
>Ramzpaul - The Alt Right - What Went Wrong?
youtu.be/n8VYmY89_KU
>SoS T-Rex/DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @US-JAP Security Consultative Committee 8/17/17
youtu.be/0wZ8uSL_lrM
>WH Video - Meet the Cabinet #4 SBA Admin McMahon 8/17/17
youtu.be/qSzDkgOF5xg
>WH Video - VP in Argentina 8/17/17
youtu.be/z59gQ-3T6tE
>US Trade Rep Lighthizer opening stmt @NAFTA renegotiation 8/16/17
youtu.be/55lEe9vNBgU
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>MatrixTrump
youtu.be/hcbleAlHN1s
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/08/18/bannon-the-trump-presidency-is-over/
weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898718902200418306
wikihow.com/Cope-with-Fears-of-a-Trump-Presidency
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we can still make something of this mess
This is what Bannon is saying about the Trump administration. Anyone with any basic understanding of the english language can see that. Only mental gymnastics can evade this directly made point that the presidency the people voted for and won is now over.

And that we can still make something of this, but first step is to admit it is over.

the delusion in this thread is ... I mean jesus, I've been posting along side people with the mental capacities and delusion of lefties. It's scary shit.

Der Krieg... ist verloren

Tun Sie, was Sie wollen.

nypost.com/2017/08/18/bannon-the-trump-presidency-is-over/

REMINDER TO USE "THE PRESIDENT" IN ALL OF YOUR POSTS INSTEAD OF JUST "TRUMP"

1st for GLR

The one that got the other two killed

the one that killed themselves

black sun shines in just a few days
you all ready kouhai?

cause there are still a lot of shills around

Hopefully all of them.

None of those, trans are banned from military service

Wtf? I love dead trannies now

BASED BLACK GUYS

The one that an hero.

>138133465
none, since they don't serve

Probably none because trans make up virtually 0% of the military.

AWOO

r'ing that >leaf Pepe. You know the one

none of them, trannies are banned from us miitary

none they are not allowed to serve now

hopefully all three

Regarding Bannon: Read Pay no mind to defeatist/blackpilling shills.

Whadya think of THIS

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

A Britposter was calling Barron a "little autistic retard" earlier

ahhh yar be referin to the pearl aye?

>tfw even after one bitch got ran over by Alt Right, the left is still acting retarded with ISIS-tier statue wrecking and assaulting people

Man its been like months since I've seen this.

The ASUS is a PG278Q 27" GSYNC
The Dell is a IPS 24"

Trump is a sellout shitbag. Fuck you.

The niggers there wanted to leave. Isn't that what white nationalists want?

Is Trump movement still winning with Bannon gone?

Will Trump movement still be winning if Miller is next to be removed?

Reminder that any and all "_______ disprove of what Trump said" stuff is literally based off a lie.

They keep campaigning against it and getting more and more people to claim he said the worst thing ever because he literally said the truth: the far right and far left are both responsible for violence at Charlottesville.

If you for even one second thought that he "defended Nazis" or somehing similar then you have fallen for their brainwashing. They keep telling you he said something he didn't.

decent article to read about mcmaster and afghanistan?

How hilarious is it that Islam stole more from Talmud Judaism than it did from Christianity.

>all the (yous) to this state pasta
is /ptg/ made entire of reddit now or what?

they wasted a happening they could have exploited for years

it took 48 hours for them to ruin their opportunity

And the stormnigger use to call people like Farage and Geert cryptokikes

where did the civ vs etho nationalism BS come from

The alt-left is perpetually buttblasted

>Sup Forums was never white nationalist
>here's some literal jidf propaganda to prove me right

i would disagree that the changes have been made yet. some changes have been made, but not enough
still trust whatever decisions trump makes

I really, really like this image. Mind if I save it?

>Is Trump movement still winning with Bannon gone?
No. All that's left is denial and faggots that can't read.

Bannon was staying for just a year anyway. Miller, being a Jew, knows what kind of tricks will come after him.

>We never supported Trump because of what he said, we supported Trump because he's Trump. Stop being blackpilled shills XD

The one that can't fucking tell if they're a man or woman.

Since Crusaderkun is still blackpill shilling

weeklystandard.com/bannon-the-trump-presidency-that-we-fought-for-and-won-is-over./article/2009355#.WZdpccU1CG0.twitter

>“The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over,” Bannon said Friday, shortly after confirming his departure. “We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”

>Bannon says that his departure was voluntary, and that he’d planned it to coincide with the one-year anniversary of his joining the Trump campaign as chief executive, on August 14, 2016.

>“On August 7th , I talked to [Chief of Staff John] Kelly and to the President, and I told them that my resignation would be effective the following Monday, on the 14th,” he said. “I’d always planned on spending one year. General Kelly has brought in a great new system, but I said it would be best. I want to get back to Breitbart.”

>“I feel jacked up,” he says. “Now I’m free. I’ve got my hands back on my weapons. Someone said, ‘it’s Bannon the Barbarian.’ I am definitely going to crush the opposition. There’s no doubt. I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart. And now I’m about to go back, knowing what I know, and we’re about to rev that machine up. And rev it up we will do.”

>Bannon tells The Weekly Standard that he can be more effective without the constraints of the White House. “I can fight better on the outside. I can’t fight too many Democrats on the inside like I can on the outside.”

>And, he says, Trump encouraged him to take on the Republican establishment. “I said, ‘look, I’ll focus on going after the establishment.’ He said, ‘good, I need that.’ I said, ‘look, I’ll always be here covering for you.’”

GUM IS NOT CANDY
JUAN BTFO

I am ready. That which has been foretold will finally begin. The return of Jesus Christ is now a certainty.

How do we meld the perfect balance of fascist order and prosperity and American ideals of liberty and freedom?

because we had to eat.

No need to ask fambly

JUAN GENOCIDE
BEST DAY OF LIVE

Stop giving attention to this kosher kike shill. Somebody needs to stuff him into an oven. Any old oven will do. Even a kitchen range, just make sure to turn on the oven cleaning setting so it locks the door and gets really hot

and kennedy

Someone screencap this.

The President isn't a sell out

I think of the prophecy which foretells our ultimate victory.

Please read this, Crusaderkun. I miss the times when you weren't a faggot.

>We will make something of it

EVERYTHING IS GREAT GUYS ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN XD

"I (Native American, female, Narwhal-kin [Nar,Nars,Narself]) was innocently walking to the local drugstore to purchase some cough syrup to process into illicit drugs and blue hair dye when suddenly I was jumped by a pickup truck full of white cis het males wearing Trump hats, accompanied by a live alligator (they said they were from Florida.) They said they knew I got fired from my previous job at the zoo for filming penguins doing gay stuff, and that I should go back to where I came from (here.) Suddenly, the ring leader of the group starting grunting like he was constipated. A golden light surrounded him, and his hair turned an Aryan blond. HE WAS GOING SUPER SAIYAN! I braced for impact as he launched a kamehamehah at me, obliterating the drug store behind me and sending me flying in the wreckage of pills, cheap candy, and uids. I slowly, LITERALLY SHAKING, lifted my bloodied face from the wreckage. 'THIS IS HOW WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, BETCH!' He said. Then he pulled his shirt off to display the finely-chiseled abs of his TOXIC CIS HET MASCULINITY and the air filled with so much testosterone that all the children sprouted beards. Reaching for the guns and bibles in his back pocket, he handed them to me and said, 'Here. BITTERLY CLING TO THESE.' Suddenly, I realized that I must take back the Holy Land from the Saracens. Looking down, I noticed that my braids had been turned blonde, and that I was wearing a Donald Trump t-shirt. The men (including the one with the great abs) grabbed their alligator which everyone from Florida has as a pet, jumped in the back of the pickup truck, and drove off, waving a confederate flag and a copy of vintage Playboy. But it didn't matter. I had overcome myself. I loved Donald Trump."

>The Trump presidency that we fought for, and won, is over
>we'll still make something of this
/ptg/ will mentally do backflips to explain how this is Bannon laying out how great the Trump presidency is going

Trump has shown he is more likely to ignore advice and do what he wants than take it and cuck out Im not worried.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/898718902200418306

who here remembers

BINDERS
FULL
OF
WOMEN

>YES GOY BE BLACK PILLED,IT'S ALL OVER
kill yourself,kikebart faggot

That Jesse Binders full of women line was fucking hilarious if not random as hell

What's the point of this general? Well I love Israel semen slurping too but really what's the point of this general again?

Fuk off Drumpf

UPSKIRT
BINDERS

So NRCC is directly naming George Soros in their fundraising emails now.

>BEGIN EMAIL

>It’s no secret that the liberal elite are against our conservative cause.

>One of the key figures behind the constant onslaught of attacks is a man named
George Soros -- a major donor to Hillary Clinton and the Democratic Party.

>He uses his vast wealth to try to undermine our conservative principles -- and
we need YOUR help to stop him, Jonathan.

>Since Soros’ investment in Hillary failed, he has shifted his focus to
Congress.

>It was because of grassroots conservatives like you coming together last year
that we were able to stop him. We need your help to do it once again.

>Right now -- Conservatives are getting ASSAULTED by dirty, nasty attacks from
the media, liberal elite, and Democratic candidates that he helps fund.

>Our movement is the ONLY way to stop George Soros and the Democrats.

>Will you step up and help get our message out?
>END EMAIL

>where did the civ vs etho nationalism BS come from
shills trying to act like Sup Forums wasn't always full of different opinions on how to answer the jewish question

I'm 12 and what is this?

NO DRMUPF IS FINISHED
CHAOS CHAOS

well then fuck off retard

the very first tint of color either way the night the now President won

I'm just curious about the terms m8

>implying Trump doesn't thrive in chaos

>This is our President and First Lady
America is awesome

Yet the neocons and jews wanted bannon gone, and magically it happens

Did Greg just have them play the Escape from NY theme?
Good pick Greg. Good pick.

Niggers BTFO

>ywn feed cotton candy to a naked Lisa Boothe

That was beautiful. No matter how much I thought we would win a fair fight, I was worried they would (((mysteriously lose))) enough Trump votes and have enough dead folks and illegals voting for Hillary to cheat it.

Did you retards even actually read what he said? When do you say "we'll make something of it?"

Is it when you are enthusiastic and everything is going great or is it when it all got fucked up?

wikihow.com/Cope-with-Fears-of-a-Trump-Presidency

checked. literally how i became a trump supporter.

The hour of results from Florida was terrifying