Did you fight in the wars Sup Forums

How about it tough guys, 16 years enough time for you to fit a war into your life? How many of you keyboard warriors were Chad enough to sign your name on the dotted line? How many of you were real men and joined the infantry?
>Cpl, 0311 USMC Op Kanjar 2009

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QQTYWxeAy9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good on you n all that but give me a war worth fighting, a world war

Taliban killed 3,000 civilians, allowed Al Quaeda to openly train in large organized paramilitary camps where they launched Jihadis around the world to attack western targets commanded centrally by UBL in Kandahar. It was a world war bucko, hint: you and the Cucknadians shit the bed in RC south, had to rescue you just like WWI and WWII

bump

Is that really true though.

I think we've all had to rescue each other one time or another out of that shit hole mate.I'm not diminishing what you've done either all I'm asking for is a enemy with a Government, a flag, a uniform and a proper chain of command.

Your military is trash, just look at your average grunt

I was in Brownies, Guides and ATC My Dad was in the RAF No 18 squadron. I'm thinking about joining the Royal Navy once I finish University.

>Couldn't even handle paki niggers high on naswar
>Wants a "real war"

Join the Marines, the mens department of the Navy

>implying deciding to be a being a zogbot isn't one of the most virgin things you can do

the only Chad warriors were the ones that got drafted.

Aye.
52nd Expeditionary Intelligence Squadron.
Balad 2009, Khandahar 2011, Djibouti 2012, Mazir-e-sharif 2014.

they're cowards. no ethics, no regard for law of war, no nothing, just streaks of piss. the irony of it all is they all end up back in Britain anyway.

>the mens department of the Navy

Just the mens department? Can woman not join the Marines in America?

They sure can in the UK. ;)

That guy looks the same as the op pic. Are you just jelly were better?

That's why it's so fun shooting them. In 2009 in Helmand, the ROE's were WAY less strict. We used to just call down arty and level villages rather than waste grunts clearing poo huts

marine """corps""" is like a brigade that can only fight for single season and two good air squadrons
it is the epitome of everything wrong with the department of defense packed into one retarded group
entire navy is a joke but the marines are just a shame anymore

SPC, OIF 11B US Army 2007
SSgt, OEF 2A5X1 US Air Force 2010

Yeah, I switched branches.

>Litterally first NATO member to abandon battle space with enemy actively on the field
>"better"

How does it feel that while you were cucked on the field, we were destroying your shithole country from the inside. LOL

I've met army medics that didn't even know how to properly do an IV and "grunts" too fat to run 2 miles without battle rattle. And our MAGTAF means we don't go anywhere without CAS, that's fucking badass. The army is the b team.

Americans always have the best kit.

In Kandahar the Brits were forever fleecing you for mission critical gear.

Is the Army much better?

Don't know how much arty that would take. We found some blasting caps in a dude's house so we did a controlled det of about 20 damaged 155 rounds inside his home. Didn't even knock the walls down.

Only cause the government changed. Besides mortar marines are better then mos

This is now a leaf/ britbong military hate thread huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

Army CPL 11C OEF 14.
Patrolled RC East. Got into a few firefights and dropped some mortars on some haj

unvis.it/huffingtonpost.ca/bruce-moncur/canadian-forces_b_6407088.html

You idiots lost the war, at least we admit we lost Vietnam. You cucknadians are either in total denial or ignorant of how shitty your military did in Afghanistan. Most active 2005-2008, manuver element of 400-650 2,000 wounded and 158 KIA...plus couldn't hold onto any space inside Kandahar City...thats an ass kicking

Why do you call Brits Bongs? Only /pol does this.

Muhreens got all the easy assignments in Afghanistan. Totally pathetic branch after you abandoned Fallujah and had to heroically retake it to cover up your retardation. I can see why they kept you out of all the good shit after that.

figures a mil fag would act like such a smug nigger

You sound like an insufferable faggot.

OEF 9-10 10th Mtn, why's the sky blue?

army is realistic at least
the marine corps still use the mv-22 and are just deployment platforms
in afghanistan they're often called into hot zones and they punk out because they can't provide the meat that the army can. average deployment is 5,000 bodies while the army can dump 50,000 at a time.
if what is now the overblown US marine corps went up against the entirety of russia's actual naval infantry on some island we'd be fucked

I've worked with RAF troops. Pretty fine gentleman I've got to say. Fun to drink with too. I like their uniforms better than ours.

Except I thought Vietnam was a proxy war. And we did so hold Kandahar until we died practically. We killed most of the for you DESU.

>handing over personal agency over to people I don't know
I'd rather be alpha over here

Op Kanjar in Helmand province was easy? KYS army POG, probably didn't even get a CIB

>leaf/ britbong military hate

I'll open with 1812 and the USA getting one of their first lessons in military strategy

Brownies and Guides are the girl's equivalent of Scouts. This is post is satanic, check the digits.

>200 years ago
>British, not Canadians
>Currently so despised by NATO the French took over your role as peace keepers. Let that sink in. The FRENCH are ranked higher than you on the pecking order. Your army can't be trusted to stand post in autistic blue helmets. How will you ever recover leaf boi?

>Helmand
Go drink some green bean you posh faggot. You niggers don't even know about waziristan.

Dunkurk, Korea, Falklands, Basra...

USAF 1970-1974 32450

yes good goy. the middle east feels very safe now. Thank you !

I'm a real man. I've been against these desert wars since the beginning. During this time, I've worked jobs here in my country, supporting those in need around me, while contributing to my local economy. I've even contributed to your wages.
While you were larping in the desert, driving our economy into shambles and ruining the lives of innocent civilians in foreign lands, I was here in America, setting an example of how a real man serves his country. Just ask your wife ;)
Get fucking shot you stupid mercs.

Hope you are enjoying that cush faggot life faggot.

TELL THAT TO JOCKO
youtube.com/watch?v=QQTYWxeAy9k

We were hunting HVI's with attachments from 2nd Recon during Op Kanjar, kys fobbit. You litterally always get what is predicted to be the easier assignments, which is why you went into Western Europe while Marines got the pacific, we got the Chosen Resovoir, Khe Sahn Helmand and Al Anbar. Boot bitch

Nice picture. I'm pretty sure the sentiment is reciprocated. Aye they look nice, I like the Beret

Aww the guy 2nd in, looks like hes about to burst into tears with pride, bless. x

>fit a war into your lifestyle

>US forces better equipment, better trained, better supply, better intel.
>No enemy artillery barrages, no missile attacks, no strategic bombers blowing up US cities. No worrying if your family will die day to day.
>Go on patrol, room breach, occasional bullets sporadically fired , not aimed well. Go back to FOB, play Vidya, eat pizza, candy.

> Call yourself a Combat Veteran. Wear Under Armor everything. Camo backpacks. American flags on shirt. Have dog with desert gear harness.

Biggest posers ever. We haven't fought a war since 1812 where the US was in any danger. Soldiers this past "conflict" have had it easier than any generation before them. Hate these fucks acting like they've seen some shit just because they saw a guy get blown up once or had some random bullets fired in their general direction.

I was too smart for Infantry. I made it into Afghanistan in 2010. Joining doesn't make you a chad; it means you're a gullible idiot or really had no other choice. 2821 (Yeah I was a POG). Iraq was pointless. Afghanistan might have merit... unless the Saudis are actually the ones labeled as responsible in the 9/11 report.

Trump isn't going to keep his promise to reveal what is still hidden.

At least it opened my eyes to Islam. I'd likely be unironicly saying "It's the Religion of Peace."

You're a faggot and I fucked your girl with my dogtags around her neck while you were packing groceries and I was being paid to go to school on my GI bill

Google Operation Kanjar and LURK MORE FGT. There is a reason my company has had like 6 dudes off themselves just this past year alone

Which war were you in, faggot (battle of Berkeley/Charlottesville doesn't count)

Oh god that's not funny

Yeah it would have been nice if you actually handled a theatre of combat ever. The largest amphibious assault in history was an Army operation and we took half the burden in the pacific as well. Your branch is literally an irrelevant recruitment meme whose mission could be taken over by any random pair of IBCTs tomorrow with a better outcome.

But yeah keep clinging to Helmand as if anyone cares about your irrelevant contributions to protecting the flank of the main effort.

> this much of a POG

wew lad take it easy

also question for muhreens, ROTC worth doing or should I just enlist and hope for the best

oh boy, another cunt trying to set different podiums for different service. 2nd class petty officer bitch, joined in 2010 back when 2 wars were ongoing not all this stood down cute occupational bullshit. The man enlists, and the government sends him where they need him. fuck off jarheel

What could be improved to make it funny?

>being proud of how mentally weak your teammates are

Hoorah

8/10 if this is trollbait otherwise I dont know where we begin

>tfw born to kill but medical dq

only faggots experience combat

DUH MUHREENZ

Want to join FFL, any advice?

I find your lack of ramp disturbing

Don't ask, don't tell. Unless it's an apparent physical thing.

Tarnak Farm is why we stopped helping you.

>Guard white house
>Guard nuclear weapons
>Have a boot camp that literally beats the shit out of all non conformists, full metal jacket ain't no LARP
>Helmand was the most violent province of the war
>Anbar was the most violent province of the war
Someones jelly they ain't ready for the Marines yet. Jokes asside, my buddy has a twin brother in the 82nd and they basically did the same shit as us. The only army guys that I've met that actually think you are better not on par are cherrys or pogs, and unless you deployed before 2010 guess what that makes you?

2002-2006, army, tank driver. You've got nothing on me.

What did you forget to lie about user?
Could you have lied?

>SGT, 11B USA OIF 2009.

Fuck antifa. Fuck commies. Trump is our POTUS.

Funny, I only ever saw muhrines training afghan police.

>which is why you went into Western Europe while Marines got the pacific

Oh, you mean the Army not only had to go conduct a giant amphibious invasion without you but they had to fight a continental military power with plenty of industrial backing and a competent military? While the muhrines had to go fight a bunch of starving ill equipped slanty eyed gooks? But wait, it gets better! You couldn't even do it by yourself.

>Chosin Reservoir

3rd and 7th ID.

>Khe Sanh

'rines get bottled up by slanty eyed gooks and have to get rescued by the Army and ARVN

Blow it out your ass faggot

I build the machines that you morons use to kill each other.

If you don't build something for a living you are fucking useless.

Take a boat to niggerland and beat on a sandfaggit. Look in the mirror and say "IMA MAN HERO!!

The United States military is literally a eugenics program designed to destroy patriotic men with a proclivity to fight by sending them to meaningless conflicts where they fight an enemy with no name

The least the generals could do is dehumanize their enemy so they don't come back home to kill themselves.

Yes. Kunar in 2012 and Kandahar in 2014.

>you're only based if you fought for jews so they can make more money

fuck off faggot.

I'm refering to me being interested the Navy and rolling 666.It cant be improved becuase it cant be changed.

Thanks though.

Cool story boot, I earned my EGA in 2007

You didn't refute a single point I made.

What's the training course like?

TFW a leaf trys to justify not fighting in a war because (((jews))) Pussyhole

I bet you didn't even get a single killstreak

Oh, the generals try, they really do.
But you cannot hide guilt from a murderer.

Nobody cares about your sandy Zumba classes and cool dress uniform. Glad you didn't die in an osprey though.

I'm a mom. No wars for me. & My 3 sons are too young to fight.

But My 6 year old wants to be a soldier. The other 2 are not interested. They only like football.

I pray my little one changes his mind.

>I build the machines that you morons use to kill each other.

They throw Kinder egg toys at each other?

Fun and hard. Might have changed, I went through OSUT (training) in 2002. Soldiers can have cell phones now.

I admit I had it easier than anyone before me. Thing is no one admits it like I do. Most vets talk tough and have 50 million patches and stickers for doing nothing but wanking off in the desert.

You stopped helping because your army was getting your ass handed to you and the only way to appear to not be getting BTFO'ed was to pull the majority of your gay ass soldiers onto KAF by 2008 but not ceed Kandahar until 2011 even though 2nd MEB would have gladly taken it off your hands as early as 2009

I have known of at least three men who joined the navy who ended up miserable and into cocaine for some reason. I doubt it's a healthy environment. Join the Royal Marines instead.

POG all the way bruh.
I bet this mess triggers you, huh?

Or join the marines, the female division of the seals

IS THAT SOLID SNAKE

BTW this was me at fort polk, LA on support playing towelhead police, while having a profile. Shit bagging the fuck out of that entire month last year. Give me your raging tears, queermo infantryfags.

>joining the military
Hah

>miserable and into cocaine for some reason

into cocaine and miserable for good reason.

I guess it depends on the person and what you are hoping to get from the experience. Sad though, not a good advert.

We won't forget your war crimes. Even if you do.

Leveled villages with CAS senpai, we didn't even bother filling paperwork out half the time

0331 USMC OIF 2006 Iraq and again in 2007/08...come at me bro