Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the same can be said of any ideology ,worse for communism , islam ,sage etc

This comic assumes I want a tolerant society

(((Popper)))

>Source: The Open Society and Its Enemies
and what's the name of (((Soros)))'s group? The Open Society? Hmmmmmmmm.

PRAISE KEK!

KEK they just admitted that tolerance is objectively weaker and fails in the face of intolerance

>The NSDAP
>intolerant
Lol @ Soros and his lackeys skewing history.
inb4 muh six million

>ideas should be illegal

no

not even commies, and I hate them more than you can imagine

Allahu akbar Gibs Me dat Rape

He's right though, but this draws a fine line, where you can label any enemy you want as intolerant and use this argument as justification. In reality, all this comic argues for is a point against political correctness.

Reasonably skillful agitprop. Tolerance of what others do in their own affairs is a prerequisite for freedom, after all. The trick is in this line:
>Any movement that preaches intolerance and persecution must be outside the law.
This conflates words with action, and the proposal of being intolerant with the act of being intolerant, in order to propose a government crackdown on undesirable political speech. Hypocritically, by shutting down discussion of what we ought to tolerate or not, it meets its own criteria of preaching intolerance and persecution.

>(((Popper)))

Then it is intolerant of the tolerant to not tolerate intolerance and they must not be tolerated.

it's more of an argument against cultural relativism/moral decadence and not carte blanche to preemptively take people's rights, you would have to show an imminent threat to society which is more than speeches and marches

If this was the case the lower races would be the first to go

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_England_riots

everyone in this thread who is talking about communism and saying that this also applies to communism - we know
Just because you criticize you level of extreme doesn't mean that you condone the other side, that would just be fucking retarded

Lmao. The mental gymnastics the right is using here.