Reminder

Reminder that Breitbart is now literal state controlled media shilling for the president

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Cross_International#Board_of_Directors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

so what

And?
Msm is state controlled media mouthpieces for dems.
Next.
Get a little taste of fuck you faggot!

If CNN was literally owned by Clinton I'm sure you'd say the same

Welcome to 12 months ago

It has begun.

CNN is already fucking owned by neo-globalist kikes what's the difference

my god you're a dumb cunt

An immediate jump from the presidents campaign manager back to running Breitbart with the express intent of being a propaganda arm of the oval office.

If you still trust it as a balanced source of news you might be a sheep.

Does this mean anyone who posts a Breitbart article in the future, is a shill?

If major happenings go down soon I wonder if the point of Bannon's move back to Breitbart is so that there is at least one outlet who will give accurate coverage of the coming happenings

bannon quit though, and the things he said were evident he wasn't on trumps side.

breitbart is still your safespace don't worry

but... but... they told me everyone else is on it and I can only trust them and their immediate associates.

Are you aware of how cults work? You sound like a member of one.

It's about indoctrinating Normies retard. Right out of cnn playbook

Reminder the president isnt the state

I'm noticing a theme where everytime the right have accused power entity x of doing something it's just what they want to do, and are now doing.

You seriously believe that article exists.

Good.
We welcome the Trumpenreich. Literally all the establishment media is (((state))) controlled. Copying and pasting every story worldwide.

>tfw this meme when he won is coming true.

fuck off liberal shill

Yeah. This is 100% legit. There's no way I shopped this for the express purpose of posting a commentary on the state of the media. How do I put emojis on this? I need the 100 one, and some fire, so you know how true this article is.

Yes but they are transparent about it.

Isolating the target and convincing them that everyone outside the niche is part of an elaborate conspiracy is how all cults operate.

They make it so you believe that the act of disagreeing with you is enough for someone to be inherently untrustworthy and be disregarded. It prevents you from ever leaving.

If you need to make shit up to prove your point maybe you should question why.

So I guess that makes CNN and the lot mouthpieces for the Alt-left then?

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if if was still president, and told you about nice guy nationalism on CNN, you'd be laping it up.

Fucking goddamned newfag. LURK MOAR!!

That's a good point. Like how the DOJ is attacking Affirmative Action because it discriminates white people, or how Trump is getting ready to resign in disgrace. Conjecture pieces and editorials posing as facts. Maybe I should just be vaguely honest and use misleading language when giving survey results. You make some really good points. I've learned my lesson for sure.

You're using a fucking top text meme and calling me a newfag, are you autistic? Is it weapons grade?

You didn't post it from a twitter blue check mark, therefore it's wrong, and you should be arrested.

This is pretty much an absolute truth, a majority in this board used to hate Israel with their guts due to their policies and practices in ~2011, fast forward to 2017 and the alt cucks are modeling their views after Israel's ethnonationalist policies.

cry more fagot

Shit. You got me good. But I see from your picture that you're white, which makes you racist, which makes you a Nazi. That means all your ideas lack merit and you should be beaten to death.

awesome!

I can read two media outlets of opposite political opinion that dont outright make shit up and come out with a balanced view, breitbart have a habit of doing the latter.

Never happens...

As long as it is our guy I'm ok with it. Ship kinda sailed on calling the media out on corruption, true journalism is dead.

They have been since Trump was inaugurated.

I'm ok with corruption as long as it's my guy. By any chance were you against all corruption in the campaign? How convenient!

I suppose I just need to cultivate my news sources better. What do you recommend for a reputable source with a conservative viewpoint?

>If CNN was literally owned by Clinton
CNN was founded by Ted Turner who sits on the Board of Directors, with literally the head of the Communist party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Cross_International#Board_of_Directors

Did you just assume xir race? Wow sweetie, it's 2017, it doesn't work like that anymore. Apologize.

>its ok when our side does it!

y'all are human garbage.

>with the express intent of being a propaganda arm of the oval office.
funny cause obama was the one to allow this. And now libtards complain about propaganda?
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

That's nice dear.

Well that entirely depends on how conservative you want that view to be dunt it

fuck off shill

The fact they actually corrected themselves publicly shows they have some journalistic integrity more than it doesn't.

Remember what happened to bannon
>bannon causing shit in WH
>Alienates everyone around him
>gets told to stop nigging or else he's out
>gives out interview with a progressive magazine shit talking everyone around him
>rightfully booted
>tries to claim he resigned to save face
>goes back to kikebart in order to wreak revenge on everyone that told him to step line cause he's an immature fuck
Fuck Bannon, kike needs to stay in his lane

The time for diplomacy is over as far as I'm concerned and I have no problem adopting the tactics of my enemies. These are the rules they decided they wanted to play by as far as I'm concerned.

who's paying me?

No. Excuse xiu. Did xiu just assume our plurality? WE don't know who/what the fuck xiu think xiur calling "YOU". WE identify as 82 entities.

So you're a black lives matter supporter?

There is no equivalence between the establishment politicians and the last hope Donald Trump.

Are you 14?

somebody has to, seriously MSM has stepped over a line, you cannot attack the office of the president that way and have everyone think it's normal

this is war

Technically yes, though Sup Forums doesn't care about double standards and hypocrisy.

A/S/L? Show bobs.

they still got it wrong first time

>gorbachev
>organisation founded in 1990
lmao you're a retard. Also guilt by association fallacy.

>only one sided make believe Jewish shill media should be allowed

Oy vey if you tell the truth you're a liar!

>though Sup Forums doesn't care about double standards and hypocrisy.
oh we do, we want truth

Didn't the head of every major MSM outlet except Fox news have a direct relative or spouse in the Obama administration?

>So you're a black lives matter supporter?

Are you literate or are the nuances of context outside of your capabilities?

Breitbart often make it up completly, and never admit it if they got it wrong the first time.

The thing about good liars is you don't spot them. No one correcting them-self is trying to deceive you. If they don't correct themself they are either perfect or you are being decieved and I know which one youd like to believe.

>Babby's first media.

What do you mean "now"?

Breitbart is already doing that. They are about to release the Kraken.

The fact that they REPORTED A BLATANT LIE and were called out to correct it.

If you haven't noticed the blatant and pervasive propaganda, then you're too stupid to be in this conversation.

It certainly worked on you, you dreadful little bore

And every other publication shills for the left so what?

Bannon's gone back to running it whilst claiming he will still take an active role to support trump. It's no more true than before, but it's so much more...

beligerant.

>Breitbart often make it up completly, and never admit it if they got it wrong the first time.
Spews shit with nothing to back it up
Daily reminder to report and sage spam threads

James Murdoch, Fox CEO just gave a million dollars to MI6

Who are you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?

Bannon is out. Not anymore.

I have never seen a source like breitbart apologise for it's incorrect stories, wasn't Hillary meant to have died from pneumonia by now?

Interestingly, it was the observation of blatant bias in the media that caught my attention and made me look at politics at all. I had always assumed there was some level of basic human preference when picking stories... but once the Trump campaign started, there was a palpable shift in the way things were being reported.

this af

Reminds me of:

Who cares. Msm is guilty of sedition and should hang

Most everyone here is literal Law Enforcement or some dude that works for a marketing company.

> t. Actual Law Enforcement agent

Reminder that 90% of the media shills for Democrats, so it balances-out.

No I wouldn't because Hillary Clinton and Trump are different people they aren't equivalent.

Good maybe they will tell the truth.

When do we get our shadow government and federally funded Morality police?

When do we get laws outlawing dissent? And forcing white men into positions of power?

Reminder that CNN is still being controlled by the deep state O'nigger fags

At least try to come up with a somewhat intelligent response...

bannon submitted resignation aug 7th. made statements about cville way after. let that sink in.

Sage