Tfw you fiercely oppose white genocide but hate kids and don't want to spend 18 fucking years of your life raising one

>Tfw you fiercely oppose white genocide but hate kids and don't want to spend 18 fucking years of your life raising one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv2KNq4Ib0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol who said anything about raising them?

Everyone?

Yeah, just do what tyrone does and gtfo when she says she's pregnant.

exactly, just create white babies, don't raise or instill them with any values and let them mix with the other crowd so one day they will fight against you and mix your genes with other genes. Its not like they've been brainwashed since you weren't there to "raise" them

that's how you end up with liberals

Anyone else here feeling really horny? Horny for other guys?

Pump and dump

I know that feel

That's because you're a child yourself.
Grow up

I'm really thinking about getting a vasectomy, lads.

I don't want some gold digger to trick me and steal my fortune. Also, I'm always traveling around the world. It's one of the things I love the most in this life. I don't have the time or want to raise a family.

Forgive me, white race.

Donate sperm. Even a white baby raised by dykes is worth something for our future.

>mfw no wife, no kids, and completely financially stable

don't get a vasectomy you dope

Might I recommend you try nonconsensual impregnation?

You sound like one of those feminist cat ladies that tell men to "man up" whenever they don't do what she wants.

Good idea. Will do before I get the procedure done.

It's reversible.

You sound like a guy who thinks "travelling the world" is banging brown cretin women of the Philippines and south east asia

is that an invitation

but sweetie, That's the whole point of feminism and an individualist society :)

YOU don't FEEL like raising a kid. so therefore DON'T.
right? haha just live your life!
make sure to spend LOTS of money on important things like CARS and REAL ESTATE and get shitloads of loans for business ventures and take life by the balls (tm)

I don't understand people who don't want kids. It's literally the purpose of life and extremely fulfilling and fun.

Grow up some more bucko

good, now fuck off

Media has become too potent. Meatspace shit is such a drag compared to whatever you can find on a computer.

Nevermind that meatspace stuff can also fuck up your life if you roll the dice and get a crazy bitch.

>>Tfw you fiercely oppose white genocide but hate kids and don't want to spend 18 fucking years of your life raising one.
Donate sperm to lesbian couples

cool

>hate kids and don't want to spend 18 fucking years of your life raising one.
You are literally defective

youtube.com/watch?v=fv2KNq4Ib0U

Your life needs a purpose. The least you could do is take less than a fifth of it and raise a child or two. I mean fuck dude, you're already on Sup Forums. Do you even have a calling in life that isn't how to masturbate better?

Where did you get that idea from?

Sounds good to me. I'm not going to abandon it if some feminist happens to say the same thing for different reasons.

I'm an adult with his own company.

>Your life needs a purpose.
Enjoying and improving myself and living an active and happy life is my purpose.

>Do you even have a calling in life that isn't how to masturbate better?
Sure. I have my own business and tons of things I want to experience and learn. I just happen to be on vacation browsing Sup Forums from my hotel bed right now.

Father of four here. Your never stop raising them. Sure they move out and start their own lives, but you are always their father and they will always come to you for love, guidance, and financial support. College, weddings, and when you get old you even help raise your grandkids.

It's not an 18 year job, it's a lifetime commitment. One you will regret if you raise them like shit.

That sounds nice. If I had all the time in the world and nothing else going on I might consider it.