youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA&list=PLojxjD-wimSyqXJ4ZeU268qHh448Uzk1l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rule of Law and Civilized soceity BTFO

what an EVIL NAZI

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Haha holy fuck we are fucking doomed

Imagine this shit in 5 years

LMAO

>“But you know, with the way things are going in the world today, I guess everything’s controversial,” he said.

The problem is that rest of the world is propping up the leftists in the US via social media which makes it seem like the country is 90% leftist. All of the other countries news consists of mostly the US's news, which consists of mostly Trump, Trump, and Trump. These other countries have already fallen to Marxism so it's basically unnoticed peer pressure. No one talks about how everything that is "trending" is propped up via foreign hits, and with that, pushes a narrative that is in conflict with our country. It also helps one to understand why it feels like we've entered the Twilight Zone.

The kid in that pic just got dismissed from college

also, it basically proves that globalism is already upon us, as the companies here that run all of the social media programs kowtow to foreign countries rules and ideals, and not our own

hue hue hue

War is coming. Cucks are finally going to die.

> In January, he declared that he was “proud to be a deplorable infidel”.

Why havent i heard of this old fella before? Sounds based af

But nigger senator in Missouri won't be asked to resign after saying she hopes drumpf gets assassinated. Not a Drumpf supporter but starting to unironically hate niggers.

Not if Trump has anything to do with it.

Trump will surly take his daughter and son in laws advice and arrest all white people who are not self professed anti-fa.

Gnadenlosen.

one of us then

no fucking way

America is a niggerocracy, what did you expect?

>When the U.S. Treasury announced Harriet Tubman would be replacing Andrew Jackson on the $20bill, he wrote, “Well, the U.S. Treasury has just announced the ugliest $20 bill, or any money ever.”
Most definitely

The lady who suspended him looks like a real bitch.

The "I drive a minivan and take BBC on the side" haircut.

So... what were they fighting for?

>The problem is that (((rest of the world))) is propping up the leftists

No seriously what is the difference between antifa and ISIS?

>Both try to destroy history.
>Both destroy monuments from history.
>Both hate freedom of speech
>Both are violent against anyone not like them.
>Both want to violently silence all opposition.
>Both attack innocents.
>Both control the media in their areas.
>Both hate civilization.
>Both make songs about killing people different from them.

private catholic school with super shitty restrictions on..... basically everything. guy a couple years ago got kicked out for playing halo off campus

Your tears please, my fellow right wingers

just gave me an idea

>make barebones 2d/3d game where you explore fortresses (corporations) that allow you to view who is in control/runs each fortress with specific names/religions/races

>>he resigns
cuck

Doesn't anyone have ANY balls left?

>they would call and say mean things!
They still will
>they would threaten violence
They still will
>it will make (((the party))) look bad
They already look worse than dogshit

Someone find these faggots some testicles that don't fall off immediately after they speak the truth.

She has that "I would like to speak with your manager" type haircut. She's a fucking cunt.

The soldiers fought for their states, their homeland. 99% of soldiers had no stake in slavery.

Link to the video?

Antifa has yet to produce good music as far as I know
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUpx0CouYA&list=PLojxjD-wimSyqXJ4ZeU268qHh448Uzk1l