AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

pnj.com/story/news/2017/08/18/confederate-demonstrator-kicked-out-pensacola-christian-college/579978001/

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/politics/the-george-soros-blueprint-for-north-carolina/
youtube.com/watch?v=nNw75q08EhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why?

>christian college

good

Pray for a second global flood.

Because he is white you moron.

>do something distasteful publicly
>don't expect consequences

just because you think you're doing the right thing doesn't mean everyone else will see it that way.

>Protestants

Do not walk in the path of darkness, return to the Orthodox Church and fight your way out of the evil darkness of the heretics, brothers.

I can't help feeling like I should shave my head and get fit for some reason...

How was it distasteful?

You like that people are persecuted for their beliefs?

lol.. his senior year.. right when he's about to get his bachelors... SAD!

>kicked out of PCC
Oh noooo now he can't get a worthless degree from a shitty school now

Maybe the college was upset there were sluts in his vicinity.
>PCC also prohibits physical contact and interaction between unwed members of the opposite sex. For example, a chaperone and "day-pass" is required for a "mixed group" for students under the age of 23. Students over the age of 23 are not required to have a chaperone on a date, but cannot go to a beach or a park after dark and cannot "visit the home of an unmarried person of the opposite gender."
>Most stairwells and elevators on campus are segregated by gender

all memes aside its weird to see the country really not give a fuck about freedom of beliefs and speech anymore.

You aren't allowed to support the confederate flag or confederate soldiers here.

>honor your ancestors
>diststeful

OY VEY GOY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WANTING TO BE PROUD? IT'S ANUDDA SHOAH!

is he the master race?

Goodbye Special Agent Doofy

They did him a favor by kicking him out

because to the general public, honoring confederates means honoring racism. its silly but thats simply how things are and they aren't changing any time soon. if you had any sense of social awareness you'd know this.

>all memes aside
You do realize memes are the reflection of the meta of society?! Probably not.

>its weird to see the country really not give a fuck about freedom of beliefs and speech anymore.
Why would anyone give a shit about free speech when it does not meet the needs of the establishment?! What Utopian Democracy do you think you live in?! HAHAHAHA

Theyre mad he didnt try to bring jesus to the crackhead with nasty teeth.

Pffft hahahaha rekt

Jesus christ Sup Forums is getting rekt left and right I can barely keep up with it.

>the KKK, eugenics, the prohibition were literally derived from Protestants
>cultural cucktholicism is what makes many christians liberal
kys faggot. Orthodoxy isn't American.

No lie watching him just stand there saluting and taking all that shit is awe-inspiring

This guy is a dumbass of the highest order

>the nazis are making my culture look bad
>my culture of celebrating treason against the united states
>my culture of celebrating a slave economy
>my culture of disenfranchising and beating down racial minorities
>But I'm totally better than those evil nazis, guise

>senior year

That's fucking brütal no matter where you are. At least give him his piece of paper. I would have gone apeshit if my college kicked me out for a stupid reason during senior year. So much time and money wasted.

There needs to be a way we can pressure the college to take him back. They obviously have no spine so it shouldn't take much. Just get the story to spread like a wildfire

Free speech wasn't violated here. You've never been guaranteed employment or enrollment no matter what. Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.

>unironically defending unethical violation of basic human rights

Reminder that no one at Evergreen college was expelled, suspended or charged for their crimes.

it's funny because the anti-Whites hate him?

I don't get it, are you just another anti-White? go on, admit it

“Multiculturalism” is a program that is FORCED upon EVERY & ONLY White countries.
“Multiculturalism” is a program to turn EVERY White country into a non-White country.
This IS geNOcide. WHITE geNOcide.
If you are White, and you object to your own geNOcide, you are called a RACIST!
Well guess what, my people, White people, are catching on very quickly to the following two things:
1 – Multiculturalism is a code for White geNOcide.
2 – Anti-racist is a code for anti-White.

but the morbid kike that flicked him off and screamed at him non-stop of course did not face any repercussions, because her behavior is fine, but wearing historical clothes is not.

Dear lord, I lean left, and even I think this is way too far. The dude literally just stood there

Maybe he likes ice skating.
>The campus offers opportunities for individual or group recreation, such as the Arlin R. Horton Sports Center that opened in 2009.[citation needed] The Sports Center has facilities for ice skating, bowling, racquetball, miniature golf, table tennis, and weight lifting. In addition, it includes a surfing wave, water cannons, an inline skating track, a rooftop sun deck, a snack bar, and two climbing walls.[18] The campus also has the John Ray Hall Field House in which students can play basketball, swim, work out in the weight room, and play tennis.. For students willing to make the 30-minute drive, the West Campus has 24 Hobie catamarans with classes "offered in sailing, kayaking, swimming, and lifeguarding."

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what he reminded me of, that's exactly it. A very fat version of him.

your gonna lose faggot

attacking a goy for respecting his ancestors, something you couldn't even manage to even imagine huh? yeah, we know your a faggot, hope he sues

turn down the autism faggot.
>What Utopian Democracy do you think you live in?
I never thought we did i'm not that naive. But your average normie would still passionately defend things like freedom of expression, and ideas just a few years ago. Things have shifted really fast.

Every day I grow more and more bitter, more and more natsoc. I need to get off this site. It's making me feel nothing but anger and disappointment.

nothing wrong with owning slaves, the bible tells me they are a beast. no different that owning a horse.

I know you're retarded, but clearly you're aware they don't both go to that college. It's not like she's under the same standards and they unfairly didn't punish her. She's not a fucking college student.

The same way I can't be punished since I'm self-employed. Who are they going to report me to? Me?

If you don't want to get negative shit in your life, don't espouse hateful negative views in public.

>b-but he just saluted da statue! its h-history!

History of slavers. The army that fought for slavery. And now he got rekt for being a moron. Can't wait for Sup Forums to get btfo in Boston.

Nothing of value was lost.

As a straight white male conservative and a father of 10 white children and a steadfast god fearing Republican, I have to say he deserved it.

>But your average normie would still passionately defend things like freedom of expression, and ideas just a few years ago. Things have shifted really fast.
>few years ago
Just fading memories... thanks Obama.

Continuing:
We should get #AllenArmentrout trending

I too feel anger bro

>nazis crying that their human rights are being violated

NC is Soros's Plantation
freebeacon.com/politics/the-george-soros-blueprint-for-north-carolina/

The school teaches young earth creationism. I doubt they're very easy to pressure by lefties. There must be something else going on like he didn't have permission to leave campus (not unusual for PCC).
>Because the college accepts a literal interpretation of the Genesis creation narrative from the Bible and teaches students young Earth creationism, students are taught that God created the Earth in six literal 24-hour days and its biology classes teach creationism.

yeah nazis don't have rights, even if not confirmed nazis huh?

American nazis are the biggest LARPing pussies in the entire world. Literally a bunch of spoiled white kids who never got told no growing up and now want the world to treat them like they're special because of their white skin.

He's free to go to another school if he wants. The school has no obligation to support racism.

now the shills have started in with the impeach and advisor dismissal spam

>Pensacola
This is the college where girls get expelled for being raped and sexually assaulted, right?

Oh my god you so serious and tough. NatSoc mmm...sounds serious. I think you very tough guy with very big balls.
So whats u gonna do white cuck? Ah? Kill coloreds? You can't kill anyone just posting 24/7 your cryings waaa waaa huuurt ma race waa waaa
You naive
You pathetic
You soft
You stupid
You tolerant
You always joyful
Fuck you cuck, i am shit on your fucking face castrate
F U C K Y O U W I M P

Go and kill someone. Rich kike or bucnh of niggers with guns
DO IT DO IT

Sounds like most of the "politically active" youth on murrica left and right

This meme just exposes how fucked up leftist thinking is and how little it has to do with the "liberalism" of just twenty years ago. You want to reduce free speech to a technicality: "Yeah, TECHNICALLY you can say and think something different, but if you do, we'll get you expelled, we'll get you fired, and we'll call for you to be beaten in the street."

We get it. True freedom is just as mankind has always yearned for: the freedom to stuff a third dragonfruit up your ass while you suck your tranny girlfriend's long skinny dick.

go read the succession letters of the states you dumb fuck, sure parts of it were about slavery. but there were higher complexities. The north was violating the constitution which was what the states came together for in the first place.

the north used the federal goverment to invest heavily into infanstructure just for the north, leaving the south to get fucked. the north never reimbursed texas for all that was lost during the mexican war and fights with the indians. the north also had the fucking electoral vote stacked in there favor and they were bringing in fucking immigrants like crazy.

The north had total power over the south, that is the real reason they said fuck you, slavery was abolished to cripple the south because their economy relied heavily on it and the north would do nothing to aide them if they had indeed abolished slavery leaving them to fucking rot. The north were fucks

LOOOOOL
What an autistic fat fuck

B-b-but muhhhh ancestors!!

That doesn't count when your ancestors are slave owning pieces of shit you moron LMAO

Don't waist your breath. This has nothing to do with the confederacy or confederate statues. This has to do with shitting on a core republican voting base because fuck blumpf and fuck white people. Libshits have never cared about the past, only about destroying the future.

Pretty much bullshit your (((college))) can kick you out for political shit not done on their campus.

I want Trump to defund all student loans, would kill every liberal university overnight as nobody would go get meme degrees anymore. They'd have to fire their 100+ deans of "inclusion" and vice provosts that make over $300k a year from inflated tuition costs.

ANTIFA kids dont have the balls it takes to storm the beaches of normandy.
Those men didn't fight for your fucking diversity utopia. If they saw what America has become today they would have probably packed up and gone home, or better yet joined the Germans against the soviet union.

> what are nigger roids

It's the school where looking into the eyes of a member of the opposite sex too long gets you in trouble. The school isn't upset about him "supporting racism", it's probably that he was in a mixed gender crowd without a chaperone.
>Those rules extend beyond the campus. A man and a woman cannot go to an off-campus restaurant together without a chaperon (usually a faculty member). Even running into members of the opposite sex off campus can lead to punishment. One student told of how a group of men and a group of women from the college happened to meet at a McDonald's last spring. Both groups were returning from the beach (they had gone to separate beaches; men and women are not allowed to be at the beach together). The administration found out, and all 15 students were expelled.
>Even couples who are not talking or touching can be reprimanded. Sabrina Poirier, a student at Pensacola who withdrew in 1997, was disciplined for what is known on the campus as "optical intercourse" staring too intently into the eyes of a member of the opposite sex. This is also referred to as "making eye babies." While the rule does not appear in written form, most students interviewed for this article were familiar with the concept.

Yes. Now that I've red this, I think he's better off of there :^/

Don't leftists believe in cultural relativism? Who are you to say that one culture is any better than another? :^)

>liberal university
>Pensacola Christian College
The school is the closest thing to Sharia Law we have in the US. Even Muslim schools here aren't as strict.
>There are plenty of other ways to run afoul of the rules. Last spring Timothy Dow was caught playing the video game Halo 2. Such games are banned by the college. Movies are also forbidden, including those rated G. Music is restricted to classical or approved Christian ("contemporary Christian" artists are deemed too worldly). Students are allowed to watch television news at 6 o'clock, but that's it. The TVs are controlled by college employees, who flip a switch to black out the commercials, lest students see anything inappropriate.
>In the library, books and magazines are censored. One student says she saw a pair of black-marker boxer shorts on a photograph of Michelangelo's David. Any books that students wish to read that are not in the library must first be approved by administrators. Those containing references to "magic," for instance, are normally rejected. The rule book specifically prohibits "fleshly magazines and books."

>he didn't have permission to leave campus (not unusual for PCC).
It's still summer vacation for them. So that's not it.
It's more likely that the college booted him because if antifa found out where he was, they'd show up on the campus and start shit with people, especially considering that the college is a private, Christian one. Not sure if antifa could go near the place without throwing an autistic shitfit lol.
That being said, kicking the guy out isnt a much better decision because the media is going to go apeshit on reporting it, like in OPs post.

You sound frustrated. Maybe you should make a youtube video crying about your lack of freedom to hate black people and jews in the open without being fired, you poor little baby victim.

> the nuhzees were the ebil guys you go....patriot !!!

Holy Shit, I went to that school. There goes Freedom of speech and every last bit of humanity.

>sure parts of it were about slavery.

Literally the primary reason they listed was slavery. No amount of euphemism bullshit or downplaying it will allow you to erase that. That's why nobody cares about your barking. It's in plain print that they seceded due to slavery.

>Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence.

According with your shitty definition about what freedom of speech is, North Korea is a country with free speech. You can criticize Kim Yun-Un, but you aren't free of consequences.

If the consequences makes you don't express your ideas, you have no freedom of speech, asshole.

>calling someone a crybaby
>when he gets offended by fucking statues

>when you're frozen in fear even though you are facing one person and have 10 friends with you
youtube.com/watch?v=nNw75q08EhY

I'd be careful assuming everyone is LARPing. Also the only cowards I see are the ones hiding behind a mask

Calm down, Ivan

That woman is a kike if I've ever seen one. She should get back to the oven she crawled out of. She makes the holocaust plausible, she is pushing people's buttons and then will surely cry out in pain as she strikes you.

It actually depends on where it happens.
If a girl got raped (or groped) on campus, the guy would get kicked out, and arrested if it was rape.
If a girl leaves campus, lies about where she went, goes to a bar or something and gets raped, she will get kicked out. Not for being raped, but for lying about where she's going. Pussy pass revoked.
Libtard media will say she got "kicked out for being raped" but it's more of a case of "begone THOT"

Awww what's wrong nazi?

You don't like the taste of your own medicine?

Not the same thing, because North Korea has the government punishing expression, which is different from private establishments refusing to do business with you if you choose to be a racist cockface that espouses the murder of people of different races.

You are free to be a nazi chucklefuck and the government can't impede that, but private businesses don't have to honor that. Freedom of association, bitch.

Lol. Foolish person detected.

>Distasteful
Should a woman be allowed to breast feed their child in public? I think it is distasteful. Should I take her photograph, post it online and publicly shame her for what she believes is normal and her right as a mother?

How is honoring your history and past distasteful and your actions any different than publicly shaming a mother of a child? Hint hint, it isn't.

Not offended, laughing my ass off. Those shitty statues of shitty people are being put back in the basement, just like the people who idolize them. :) Sorry, southern hicks, no participation trophies anymore.

my own prescribed medicine?

how does the invasion of our lands constitute medicine? unless you want to eradicate Whites. pls do justify why you haate Whites ad want to eradicate us though. can you do that? Is it just that you hate us and our children?

Dancing is against the code of conduct there, seriously.

oh so it's just that you feel so spiteful towards your own countrymen that you want to instigate tension and open up old wounds? good then. keep up the good work. makes my job easier :^)

Nobody cares what you find distasteful. You're an angry racist NEET.

If you find breastfeeding in public to be distasteful, go ahead and try to convince enough people that it is. But you won't, because most people aren't you(impotent angry basement dwellers)

I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you calling for someone to be destroyed for saying "men and women are biologically different" over the sound of your girlfriend's balls slapping against your ass.

>Mr. Blakely, a senior commercial-art major, had a friend who was socialed for "sitting too close to a girl." One semester Mr. Blakely himself came perilously close to getting kicked out by racking up 118 demerits. (A total of 150 means automatic expulsion.) The demerits were for small offenses, like forgetting to empty his dorm-room trash can or failing to properly clean the sink. Rooms are inspected regularly, and students who do not meet cleanliness standards are given demerits.
For anyone wondering why anyone would go there instead of somewhere more 'liberal' such as Oral Roberts or Bob Jones, the cost of attendance including room, board, and tuition in only $6000 per year. Pretty inexpensive for a school that has its own ice skating rink.

>put statues in basement
>put fat woman in a coffin
fair trade, we do owe you guys some dead bodies though for taking down more than one

What invasion? Legal immigration isn't an invasion.

Or do you mean the invasion of the native American's lands by white Europeans?

I guess you really don't like the taste of your own medicine.

>my own countrymen

Yeah in the same way I'm reeeal broken up about being mean to criminals and pedophiles who are also my "fellow countrymen". If it opens up old wounds to retire confederate statues of people who fought for racism, that's on the people getting emotionally hurt by it and not people retiring harmful monuments glorifying slavers.

Bitch all you want, Ivan. Those statues are on the way out and I'm gonna celebrate them going.

>strawman: the post

>Legal immigration isn't an invasion.
were the natives asked if they wanted to be a diminishing minority in their own lands? or was it forced on them?

i'm not bitching, i'm rubbing my hands

>Maybe you should make a youtube video...

Maybe you should make another one about how you love sucking jewish cocks.

nice logic mohammed

Native Americans had slaves.
There are Native American statues.
Will you hold the same stance condemning Native Americans who hold ancestral homages, statues and worship?
Will you demand that Native Americans start tearing down their statues?
They lost their wars. They were racist. They had slaves.
You alt-left niggers are tearing down American's fabric of decency through your radical and often violent alt-left suppression of free assembly, expression, and speech.

>were the natives asked if they wanted to be a diminishing minority in their own lands? or was it forced on them?
Were the native Americans asked if they wanted to be exterminated and have casinos built on their land?

>67% of people think statues should stay up
>general population

kys faggot

meanwhile all the antifa faggots and celebrated by their campuses