WARNING! ACHTUNG! GOOK MENACE

Gooks the worst race after niggers. Idiotic sloppy eyes, closed mind, robot consciousness, flat monkey face, slavish flirting with white people, hive mind and
lack of personality, intelligence without real creativity (they still steal western and european patents).
My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens. Gooks already takes your place in Africa edition.cnn.com/2016/11/21/africa/chinese-fund..
Betas which mating with gook garbage girls BTFO. We know that white dumb roasties and coal burners must be poisoned, but euro losers must be ashamed and killed by their hapa sons.
STOP DATING WITH SLANT-EYES IMPORT
STOP MAKING ELLIOT RODGERS
Kikes want you to spoil your heritage with GOOK AND NOG DNA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Future parents of psychopath
stop making hapa bio-garbage

Hapas are nuts.. they are incels from birth and end up killing innocent people

Fantasize anything you want yellow monkey

Russian boyfriends are best boyfriends...

>Gooks the worst race after niggers.
Why the racism?

This.
Hapas are ultimate subhumans with low test and sociopathy.
Must be gassed,

Because this is Sup Forums mr.wallface

I didn't know they had internet at closed cities, Yaroslav

t. Mongol blood.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

On the right side I count 12 people with nonwhite father's

Very immaculate post desu

we know your upset with chinese men going over to slavic countries and humping your women, but stop drinking and get a wife yourself.

Thank you cap.
Read this in my OP article
>My country full of half mongoloid hybrids, it's like living on cemetery. 40% of east slavs are mongrels with admixture of paleoasiatic subhumans, pathetic and passive inbreds with low androgens

Now go and fuck yourself nigger

No. Sorry
I don't give any fuck about this. More upset about right wing cucks with yellow fever
I just hate you and you fucking ugly race

you hate us, your women love us

Gold diggers - yes. If you a rich yellow monkey they will love you

Do western Russians have any gook dna?

I need a cig after this. Better than sex. Anymore of these please?

Maybe a little beat because of finns (finno-ugric people basically asians)
N-western russians are ok tier

>a desperate white roastie thread
wew lad

That's quite an indictment of the Orientals, son.

Starting to feel bad for Ben Garrison... even though its still hilarious.

There is one thing being over looked. White guy/Asian female is the most common mixed racial couple, not the same for black with white.

Half Asian/White generally have high IQ. There is also some historical genetic compatibility. Both have some Neanderthal DNA, both have some similiar genetic links. Not true for sub saharans.

Finnish people for example have N1 haplo group, which is Eurasian. There is Asian lineage in Finns in other words.

I'm not recommending whites go out and start mixing with asians en mass, but there is a genetic link between the two and a lot of ancient mixing. Caucasians (those of the Caucasus region) are largely eurasian as well.

Its not so bad, though if you are white and hook up with an asian.. damn pick one thats actually hot. Thats the least you can do for the race.

Side note, the asian females I know are more western than than the current white girls you can find in any lefty stronghold. Its a ****ed up reality depending on where you live, LA for example.

More please?

Male. Hardcore place without womans and it's Sup Forums
Stay mad gook lover or gook by yourself or gook fucking womb

Guy is a faggot, NEVER hit a woman.

>Guy is a faggot
Why the homophobia?

>NEVER hit a woman.
You don't believe in equality?

then one day, the lion tears the shit out of them.

t. white knight (or better be KEK)

This isn't tumblr leaf, i don't give a shit, go suck a dog's penis.

Hitting a woman is for weak little faggots.

>flag
>chink

Pottery

This. God I miss the Russian Empire. Traditional Empire where ethnic Russians and Germans rule over Turk-Ukrainians, Caucasians, Jews and nomad gooks. My ancestors made sure enough of asiatic backs are whipped proper. One ancestor of mine during the days of Krepostnoe Pravo used Jews and Tatars almost exclusively for his slave stock in his lower Muscovite mansion. in his days he went around his lands and was kicking out several teeth from their subhuman mouthes with one hit. That's why other land owners and his friends called him a dentist

>NEVER hit a woman

>This isn't tumblr leaf, i don't give a shit, go suck a dog's penis.
It is legal, you know, it's nice to have freedom, right?

>Hitting a woman is for weak little faggots.
Why the homophobia?

>"WE HAVE TO PRESERVE THE WHITE RACE"
>"DON'T FUCKING BREED WITH MINORITIES"
>BUT ITS ONLY OK WHEN I DO IT

Fucking pathetic.
KYS

>Кpeпocтныe жиды, дa eщe и зa чepтoй oceдлocти
Cлишкoм тoлcтo

Leaf faggot

All racemixers should be put to death or send to Colombia, all European ethnic mixers should be deported to America
No. Out of "Eastern Slavs" only Ukrainians do, who were assimilated turkic peoples to begin with. Ethnic Russians are racially pure, except for """Russians"""" from the Far East where they mixed with Ukrainian subhumans

Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite subhmans. Their home is Central Asia.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic Slavic and sometimes Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

It is as it is. Them lot were krepostnie, especially idiots who thought that accepting christ would help

But what if i am dating an Indian girl?

Northern poos are good sometimes. only ones without dravidic DNA

inbred abo-admixed subhumans with shit tier genetics. more importantly non-European. Ditch that trash and get a girl of your own ethnic group
what do you post retard? All Indian ethnic groups are abos in denial. One fucking drop rule

i need dna

Northern India are good. Some regions.
Indians are shitskins mostly but not on 100%
1-3% euro meds

You first derpnugget.
Try reading the post better next time.

Fun fact, depending on where you live... white is the minority. Los Angeles went from 80% white to 28% between 1940 and 2010. This means they are dating you, the minority. Shouldnt be the case in your own nation... shows how ****ed the situation is.

Fuck my gf is from south (Kerala) thoughshe has white skin and is christian but

I work with an Indian dude that's Catholic

He's aight

What do you even fucking write, hruščovka raciologist? They are not European and carry australoboriginal genes. All ethnic groups in India. Funny how you started a worry about Finnic component, yet ignore the subhuman negro trace in many Meds and defend pooindaloo fucking
youtube.com/watch?v=gQeN0AdsiHU

>Gooks the worst race after niggers

You haven't met a lot of spics or amerindians have you?

Agree with overall point though.

I think meds much more better thn albino mongols (east slavs and finns)

Disgusting and shameful. The fact that he say that and might be banging some chinks don't bother me, but I'm sure is dating her in a disgusting beta way.

20yrs old supreme gentelmen

So negroes > Finnic? Negro and australoid blood is literally non-human and a subject for eugenic extermination.

Get a grip, imbecile

Meds are niggers? Are you serious, бpaтaн?

>"It's only ok to race-mix if they are hot"
>"But its ok because we are the minority

You're a fucking retard and a race-traitor.
KYS

дeбил, a ты дyмaл пoчeмy мы их зoвём зaпaдными хaчaми?

Also your population literally meds and some alpins/dinarids. For example squating slav tv guy from Cpбия.

Came here to post this

At least I'm INB4 someone posts Pete Rose and his wife

>pro-Indianabo mixing anti-Finnish idiot
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1001373

>The * in Switzerland indicates that the three populations available from this country have variable estimates: Swiss-Germans show no evidence of African mixture, Swiss-French 0.5±0.2% and Swiss-Italians 1.6±0.2%. The ‘+’ sign in Italy indicates that multiple samples were available but all show evidence of African mixture.

Slovenians are Alpine Slavs, Alpine Celts and Central Polonian Slavs, Serbs are Illyrians+South Slavs, but most of them today are cryptogypsies

>Not linking for anons who have never seen it.

Shame on you
youtube.com/watch?v=ixHLmRO5Q6E

im black so im unbiased but in california, there's a lot of asian dudes that got game and they def be fuckin white bitches

Well. Ok.
Why so butthurt because of meds? Are you east-balt phenotype?

>newfag moron thinks there is a butthurt in place
You defend mixing with subhuman abo-admixed inbred Indians claiming in their defense that they are 1-3% Southern European while screeching at Finnic admixture in some ethnic Russians, that same admixture common with Northern Germanic and Balts. I'm just calling you out on your retardation

Итaльянцы y них выхoд к мopю в cвoё вpeмя oтжaли. Tы Pycич?

Chinese/jap/Korean cock is the true red pill. When will white women realize this?

Fuck off r/asian masculinity.
You too OP

nice cherrypicking r/asianmasculinity

hang on dude, the two interracial divorce stats "when compared to white marriages" images are conflicting

huh? some of those girls are definitely 100% asian.

fake list

>your women love us
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA asian manlet incels actually believe this

you are retarded never post your baseless conjecture again

eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
>White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness.

mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
>Highest rates of moderate and severe cases of ADHD are found in multi-racial children.

1. The average female adult has a biiliac width of 28 cm. But east Asian populations, such as the Japanese, have smaller pelvises, with less variation. Certain populations, such as Greek women, have biiliac widths of 27.5 +/- 2.29 cm, falling within the average (Steyn et al., 2008). The average biiliac width of women from Japan is around 27.2 +/- .02 cm (Ikoma et al., 1988).

2. The average Japanese woman is 153 cm tall, while European women from Germany or the Netherlands average 166 cm in height.

ajog.org/article/S0002-9378(08)00697-2/fulltext
>There were significant differences in median birthweight despite clinically similar average gestational ages at delivery. Asian couples had the smallest median birthweight (3210 g), white couples the largest (3400 g), with interracial couples falling between (3360 g for Asian-mother/white-father and 3320 g for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001)

>Significant differences (P < .001) were noted among several of the perinatal outcomes that were examined (Table 2). The incidence of gestational diabetes was highest among Asian couples (5.73%), lowest among white couples (1.61%), with interracial Asian-white couples having intermediate risk (3.91% for Asian-mother/white-father and 3.37% for white-mother/Asian-father; P < .001). Asian-mother/white-father couples had the highest rate of cesarean delivery (33.2%; P < .001).

On average 1 in every 10,000 women who gives a natural birth will die during childbirth, while 1 in every 2,500 women who undergo C-sections will die during childbirth. In other words, women who give birth via C-section are 4x as likely to die. Furthermore, cesarean deliveries increase the risks for malpresentation, placenta previa, antepartum hemorrhage, placenta accreta, prolonged labor, uterine rupture, preterm birth, low birth weight, and stillbirth in their second delivery.

meh, not all gooks

I'm afraid not Chang.The majority of White women still prefer White men.Unfortunatly, the same can't be said for you and your women.

>home interview

wow it's fucking nothing

Women who undergo c-sections often need them because of some other health issue..

OP is a fag and a tiny-dicked virgin.

he probably showed up at the charlottesville white virgin rally

Half Asian people are the closest thing we have to true Aryans. The union between the Far East and the West is the only thing going to preserve us from the coming flood of Africa.

HAPAs are hot af and master race.

Califronia master race checking in

Random school shooting don't work wonders at sea and land border patrols

Do you know how statistics work? Those results are damning as fuck for how consistent they are.
>some other health issue
You mean like half-white babies being too big for little Asian women to birth?

We will never work together. Look at how many White people are in this thread dissing asians. The dating figures are skewed anyway due to poos. I will continue breeding with white women

>mixed
>wearing shit tons of makeup
>post photoshop
Also judging a race purely by the fact that not all of them are horrible to look at? Not at all by their mental makeup or potential?

Rabbi, whatcha doin over there?

I don't want to hear how statistics work from some loser that doesn't have an analytical bone in his body

Asian outmarriage rates are very close between men and women when it comes to American born Asians.

>You mean like half-white babies being too big for little Asian women to birth?

Yeah those aren't the women that are dying during childbirth.. It's obese blacks/hispanics..

those stats shows a preference for white men but relatively those are bad numbers. America is a multicultural experiment.

I'll take listless beta half asian men and their random shootings over the crime and fear of a black population.

>Asian outmarriage rates are very close between men and women when it comes to American born Asians.
Lmao fuck off david wong. Asian women are materialistic whores and white women don't want to fuck you.

Sure, maybe relative to 1950s America but in absolute terms isn't bad. Pic related, the white women that outmarry are unwanted low self esteem fatties who go outside the normal dating pool because they can't get laid.

You thinking that there is a choice between subhuman negroes and inferior incel eurasian mongrels is kind of mentality that made your country 30% White

asians aren't people. they're insects. their descendants will either be killed or sent to live inside a rock in space