10 requests from a Black Lives Matter

> 1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family.
> 2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
> 3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
> 4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family.
> 5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family.
> 6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
> 7. White people, especially white women, get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
> 8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
> 9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
> 10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.

> #RunUsOurLand #Reparations #YouGonLearnToday #RunUsOurMoney

Is that really too much to ask?

archive.is/Lb8Po

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2BtF25ADCw
crimesofthetimes.blogspot.ca/2012/11/albert-schweitzer-and-his-controversial.html
archive.org/stream/ontheedgeofthepr007259mbp#page/n163/mode/2up
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwMtl_gQvA
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1 request from White People

>1. Emigrate to Liberia

They would never say "black or brown"

They would just say, black. Thread is a fail

no.

1 request from a concerned citizen:

1. Black people: stop committing crimes.

Nigger please you get nothing
Seriously when are we killing these shit skinned retards? I owe you nothing nigger

I'll just leave this here.

>niggers stealing shit
wow, that's new

Basically

>Gib monies and be violent like us

See this flag? it means that I reserve the unilateral right to expel from my private property anyone who is deemed unwelcome or unwanted or whatever the case may be.

>1-6 are literally "Gibs me free stuff!"

Wouldn't expect anything else

>Expecting us to do everything for you in return for nothing
Kill yourself.

> 1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family.
No
> 2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
No
> 3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
No
> 4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family.
No
> 5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family.
No
> 6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
Charities are scams.
> 7. White people, especially white women, get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
Every woman I see says no, even black ones
> 8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
I'll call the police if I so much as think a nigger is up to no good
> 9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
No
> 10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
Get a job.

>BLM protesting HB14

Why do they want to give their jobs away to foreign Hispanics and poos?

Is this more proof that BLM is just a front for Soros to push globalism?

I would burn everything I own before I'd let Tyrone and Shaquisha get their monkey paws on it

"Give all your money and land to black people and shit on the lives of people who don't like black people."

1. I will give my stuff to whoever I feel like giving it to.
2. I will not get racists fired. They have the right to not like people for no good reason.
3. Fuck you.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#5... I was going to leave all of my white fortune to a black or brown family, but every one I talked to about it turned out to be racist assholes. Oh well, I tried my best.

Why do niggers speak like 5 year olds?

gibs me dat

Fuck off nigger

>Is that really too much to ask?
Yes, fuck off.

>give them a house
What happens when they get the utilities bill and property tax?
SHEEEEIT

>this guy is serious

they really shot themselves in the foot with #5

How about you all fuck off to fucking Africa or shutting the fuck up?

"Hey white people give me free shit because i am inferior "

1 request from everyone else

>go back to shooting each other up over crack

Hummm...
Might they be?

OR WHAT, NIGGER?

Why ask for more of course.

dear niggers, before complaining, try living in africa. your pathetic eternally aggrieved asses won't make it

youtube.com/watch?v=w2BtF25ADCw

Give them something! Like life in jail or a bullet to their nog heads.

Say thank you nigger.

At least it's not 40 acres and a mule

BACK TO AFRICA

Go live in Detroit bitch , can you afford 500 bucks ? If you love black people so much go live there and be happy .

It discuss me that BLM has turned my race into a bunch of violent begers. I want this shit to stop. Blacks are perfectly capable of doing anything a white can if they fucking manned the fuck up and work.

You can buy a house in detroit for like 500 bucks i wonder why ?

How are they gonna afford school if they don't steal?

Niggers considering anyone but other niggers? nigga plz.

Salt the land! Scorch the Earth. Let them die a slow, painful death of starvation/dehydration covered in flies and Wildebeest shit.

Give the nothing for what they're doing to Whites. Their skin is their uniform, and this is war.

>the faux show of ""intellect"" that makes her seem nearly developmentally disabled

We've been doing this for decades. It's called welfare, Shaquandria.

Hey brownie , stop blaming white people for your failures, start raising your kids, get off welfare, stop killing each other, stop abortion, stop killing cops

If this shits real, then HOLY FUCK
I read the first one and lost it
I couldn't even make it past reading halfway through 4
These ingrates need to be purged or sent back, whichever is easier.

>Kids goes to a public school
>Still can't afford it for some reason
I still can't believe that bitch actually said that.

>every demand is gibmedats
literally nigger tier

Soros funds this BLM shit. They are his terrorists, like antifa.

Faggot give us the trillions we have given your black ass since the 1960's and return everything you own because we paid for it . Neck yourself communist piece o black shit !!

This is either brilliant bait or an edgy tumblr/buzzfeed user

>mfw reading 1-10

Digits

GIBSMEDATx10

So blm are communists too.

i've got a message for you, don't start a race war, you will lose. Jews owned you as slaves in the south, and they still consider you them. They are essentially using you as a Jewish Sacrifice against their ancient enemies.

Soros funds these niggers. OVEN THE KIKE!

Response from normal people

1. kys

TLDR; niggers want gibs

Jews... Always the jews...

1. Black People. Nobody owes you anything for being black.
2. Black people, please tell these Malcolm X types that white people don't owe you reparations and they get to work for the things they have.
3. Maybe you should consider moving to Africa if you are really that uncomfortable.
4. Several African countries are actually really nice, have plentiful resources, great weather, and your English ability will allow you to really make a killing over there.
5. .... Please consider moving to Africa...
6. I still don't give a shit about what black people think they are entitled to.

I just looked this up and it appears to be a false quote, however his real thoughts aren't far from that:

crimesofthetimes.blogspot.ca/2012/11/albert-schweitzer-and-his-controversial.html

archive.org/stream/ontheedgeofthepr007259mbp#page/n163/mode/2up

I propose a counter offer:
LOL NO

All I read is this:

>1. gibsmedat
>2. gibsmedat
>3. gibsmedat
>4. gibsmedat
>5. gibsmedat
>6. gibsmedat
>7. gibsmedat
>8. gibsmedat
>9. gibsmedat
>10. gibsmedat

This is why no one respects them.

True. The jews pit blacks against whites.

Blacks make up 13% of the country and expect to have a lion's share of representation in media and social coverage. They've set themselves up for failure with that thinking.

They also mistakenly believe whites just fall out of bed into success without ever understanding the work ethic and education those whites have to make them successful.

In the end, they fail at every level out of ignorance. This ignorance isn't some chance mistake or misunderstanding. It is so prevalent one would only come to the conclusion they are just retarded and cannot be reasoned with.

No

If yours are the same as ours, they'll spend all of their money on the latest Nike sneakers. But they'll relly on welfare and stealing/drugs trafficking for everything else.

Nigger if it wasn't for white people you would still be a slave.
Still waiting for my reparations.

Why are niggers so fucking annoying
I'm a cracker, and am broke alot of the time and even I don't ask for any handouts

>Niggers always asking other to do shit
And you wonder why no one like you stupid fucks

When the first post is also the best post

>77
CHECKED AF SENPAI

Noice, thanks for the tip!

Are your white people wizards? Do you think they have magic to make money?

Can i rob them with you?

Niggers deserve to be exterminated.

GIBSMEDAT

Also, I demand compensation for my ancestors stolen property post civil war
MY grand pappy bought a nigger, and it was free within a few months and he was shorted
Reperate me now

Why do niggers always need whites to bail them out?

Not just whites
youtube.com/watch?v=BMwMtl_gQvA

WOW this is next level gibs.

You'll like this.

The schools will provide all the school equipment you need. I was from a very poor family and never had school supplies, the school would provide note books and writing utensils if needed. I never stole anything. Niggers going to nig.

Let niggers have their own state. Give them commiefornia, and get rid of the cops and any Federal fundings and public services. I'm sure they can run a state without white people

>oogabooga gibsmedat oogabooga booga reparaytuns yo gon learn whitey.

Kill yourself you shit skin parasite.

I have 10 requests for BLM

1). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
2). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
3). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
4). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
5). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
6). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
7). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
8). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
9). Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife
and 10) (surprise!) Go fuck yourselves with a rusty butcher knife.

you haven't seen the worst of it. wait until 2018 and 2020. people will get so sick of their they DNC will simply collapse

Symone Sanders will sort it out
youtube.com/watch?v=g5ulvcqaiM8

And some people still don't think the civil wars won't kick off when the Pension Fund/Sovereign Debt Crisis hits and the welfare funds everywhere just evaporate into thin shit. Oh the chimp outs.

All nations are always 9 meals from total anarchy.

So basically welfare and section 8 with some virtue signaling mixed in like we're already doing?

Wow i never thought i'd find myself agreeing with a progressive nigger

LOL
You want to know the environment blacks in the west will have to deal with once whites are gone?
It'll be somewhere between Detroit, Africa, and Life After People (pic related).
They won't have cars, they won't have crack, they'll raid pharmacies for their high until they're empty and within decades will turn to cannibalism to survive.
Africans living in a waste-heap in Africa is one thing, it's their native environment - even then they suffer conflict and famine in spite of constant aid from white people.
Africans living in Europe or the northernmost states of the US, or Canada? You reckon they'll even be able to fucking survive winter once the infrastructure collapses?

FPBP

I'm an idiot, I poasted that before watching the video. lel