ANTIFA PROTEST IN PORTLAND

HAPPENING. THEY TOOK OVER A BRIDGE FOR A BIT AND ARE NOW MOVING IN TO TOWN.

>Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=HVNUn1_SE5s

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump getting dark now

bump

>bump

I'll assume this a general protest and not one against something like a nazi free speech torch rally? So the inevitability is clashing with the cops. ok

bump

lmao infighting

I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go eat a bullet.

No you aren't, make them eat bullets

bump

GETTING ROWDY NOW

It's fucking 9pm why are they even protesting?

WHO COMFY??????

My family lives there in Portland (White), they're easily gullible to herd mentality. Might be some action if they're drinking and smoking meth.

Eclipse hate rally? How do i decode this?

comfy here in portland

Bump!

Pic not necessarily related.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

THIS LINK LEADS TO A PETITION FOR HAVING THE GOVERNMENT RECOGNIZE ANTIFA AS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION

if you truly hate antifa, you will spread this link, and make as many people as you can sign it. it stands a genuine chance of reaching its 100.000 signature goal, but only if (you) help out.

THIS
IS
NOT
A
DRILL

Even the news legitimising this shit

They don't have permits nor are the police doing anything when they are crowding traffic

Also, just realized how easy it would be to move around within their ranks and destroy them from within

That's because it's must watch TV. They covered the niggers chimping because it's entertainment.

>Few WN, neo-nazis and KKK get a legal permit for a rally
police shut it down
>Bunch of commie faggots destroy a whole city and block traffic making everyones life more dangerous
and the cops do nothing. It's not the cops fault, it's the shitty democuck leaders of these shitty places. If you really want to fight back, just go to the ballot box and oust these faggot cucks

>the pentagon
I don't want the Pentagon enforcing the laws in the US, which they can't anyway.
STOP SHILLING THIS SHILLED SHILL PETITION.
For fuck's sake you people are evil.

Even if antifa makes a fool out of themselves you fuckers from the alt-reich won't be saved. You are a national disgrace. International I should say.

Very comfy desu

Well, they're the shock troops being used against the 'eeeevil nazis', so criticizing them is as good as declaring yourself a nazi. At least, that's how it is in this era of modern witch hunting.

Everyone's gone insane. The lines are drawn, and you better be on the left side of that line or you're a nazi and your life will be ruined.

How's life back in Mehico? Pissed you lost your $8.00/hr landscaping gig?

The media is retards and low IQ. Just be glad they are so stupid as to pump up Antifa and violence. Just understand that the most PR unfriendly portion of the right got BTFO while the most PR unfriendly portion of the left is elavated.

These retards are going to start beating people at random republican events and the PR will kill the left.

#prayfortrashcans
#nomoregarbagephobia

God damn it. I was watching American Werewolf. Salem represent!

Trump please end this red terror.

The poor trashcans are trembling in fear now

This. The media refuses to say it.

>The U.S. is a national disgrace
Nigger you live in a war zone, a shithole of renowned proportions ruled by drug cartels where corpses dangle by the dozens from overpasses. You have no room to talk now or ever, we burned your capital to the ground before and we can do it again anytime we want, not that anyone would notice the difference

>taking the bridge
>no one had the bridge before you took it

i was told this would be a happening stream

>dress up as other side to cause chaos
>not one of the first ten possibilities

And here I thought clerics were supposed to be good at tactics.

We should just say ALTLEFT protests

Not good enough. Let me know when there's a petition to formally recognize CNN as ISIS.

Its too late for a ballot box, traitors hang.

Yea, I live in this shithole of a wanna be city and the left march for whatever leftist agenda is old. Most normies are numb to the BS. At some point the tides will change. It a shame though this part of the country is awesome.

oh yeah man I was making bank back in the states, like 50 bucks free after rent and bills, living the American dream.

Who am I kidding I didn't have no money free I could barely afford to feed myself.

Glad I'm back in Mexico where I don't have to be a slave to money and live comfy in the land the gov has provided me I don't know why my parents left in the first place, oh that's right the economy is way better now that we have all those factory jobs, they just keep on coming and investing and shit it's nonstop, not even God Emperor can stop it, I'm loving it so much and I don't even work in a shitty factory but life has improved so much for the general population that they can afford to buy from my business, I love it so much, not being a slave worker and all, having all this free time for activities and adventures. Dios bendiga Mexico.

Soros pays by the hour.

>go to the ballot box
fuck that, justice is needed for the criminal cops who encouraged the violence to happen

Dodge Part 2 when??

big if true

Trump pays 50 an hour.

>2 officers shot and killed
antifa do this?

Yeah, but at the end of the day, you're surrounded by spics. So how good could it really be? Ugly top heavy women, dumb dead-eyed men, and an infrastructure that's decaying almost as quickly as the rule of law.

Consider taking one of those factory jobs Paco. I need a new pair of leather boots, and they ain't gonna make themselves.

lock and load and get ready to fight for the founding fathers. talking it out like faggots didn't work so its come to this.

Both officers dead. Two suspects apprehended. No news conference yet; expected soon.

no, stream just changed to Dallas I think?

They roll charisma. You want the wizard.

LOL

good. stay there faggot. we need an isp wall to block beaners from the american websites too

I AM the wizard.
It boggles my mind how neither side has done this yet.

This. The term genuinely bothers them & MSM is loath to use it for narrative purposes.

so are the .22lr 1911 pistols gay, or approved? i was tempted today

Sounds comfy anonamigo. Spread the word that Mexico is now the land of opportunity.

The northern states of Mexico are way different than the south and central states, the white Spanish blood is more present, our women and men are beautiful but you don't see them crossing the border because they don't have any need, they literally run the show. But an uncultured gringo wouldn't know. You should though because all your grandparents are coming over here for retirement, enjoying that nice sunny beach and beautiful weather. You might have to do the same in old age. You are welcome here user. We are good and friendly people and I really mean it.

it was probably dindus

no names have been dropped

nobody would ever recommend something like that. spend your money on something more lethal that isn't going to jam.

when the 1st dotcom boom raised all the rents in San Francisco and Berkeley, most of the nuts and flakes fled to Portland and points north....when the Twitter/Facebook/Genentech wave came through, ALL of the nuts went to Portland/Seattle, etc...was once a very fun city to visit...no more....

Mang, i cross the border to buy stuff all the time, if you're not poor you're likely to have a visa and cross the border all the time. So most of the northen people do cross the border on the reg.

well my other temptress was a ruger mark 4. never shot either, but the 1911 model felt perfect holding

jesus christ. theyre protesting nothing. i cant hate on them in portland for this though. take that soros cash while it there and heroin yourselves to death with it. have at it scumbags.

hopefully they burn that shithole city to the ground.

It's scary to think they have actually convinced themselves they are in a fascist state and must rebel. All those years of RPGs and Fantasy books and too much goddamned Internet are showing their work. This may be the beginning of the end and it's not even based in reality.

The antifa fucks also memed an existence, a time line. They are on it. We're not. That's why we'll never be able to meet halfway. They're not on ours either.

It's fucked Sup Forums. Total fuckery.

make it 10ft taller just like the other wall Trump promis-

oh that's right he let it be known to Mexico that this wall stuff is total bullshit for his base.

If they keep killing police it's not going to end well for these people.
Police officers don't just accept the deaths of their own.

Yeah but I'm not talking about the shitty border states, they are filled with thugs and deportees. They suck ass. I mean Sinaloa, Durango, Sonora, Monterrey, etc.. Not Tijuana and shit.

Thank you.

Rev up those engine boys!

Testing

Launch a tactical nuke towards them.

You can't do shit anymore, we are the third largest trade partner to the U.S. Good luck with that user.

And all the violence is because the US is supplying both money and arms to the cartels trying to ruin the region. If the US would play straight we wouldn't have these problems.

this. hoping for more chad plows this year.

>normal rush hour traffic

come on commies you can do better than this

Kek true heroes i hope they fuck over the nazis soon

All I'm getting is Florida feeds, where's the Portland one?

Monterrey is pretty shit, sinaloa is full of narcos, they literaly execute you for not being from the right "pueblo". Also literaly everbody from sinaloa is into corridos and narco shit, sinaloans are basicly niggers.

thats the spirit i like brother. load your weapons. mow the commies down like the freikorps .

Why they look like terrorists?

I HEAR KEKS

so the face of rebellion never changes.

And like every time they try to pull this shit, they always fail..though ive got a bad feeling about this time.

If they're not violent and up to no good why are they being cowards and hiding their identity?

what going on

Fuck no, we do have people in the drug business but they don't mess with the general population, they help their communities a lot. And they give work to a lot of people. The Sinaloa Cartel is on top because they are peaceful and they view their work as a business, they simply supply a demand and give back a lot. They're not like the Zetas that will charge you for the plaza.

We're men against time.

I was talking about Sinaloa I don't know how shit is in Monterrey.

I hope it's not as bad as Michoacan because that shit is making my aguacate expensive.

> petition to make antifa a terrorist organisation
> force them to accept alt-left

"alt-left" is hurting you user. it means anti-nazi now so you're fucked.

Plant your own tree fucking freloader

It's becoming a catch all term for all of the bad actors on the left. It's finally giving them a coherent identity like they tried with the alt right

The best part is that the alt right bogeyman was laid out by the top people in the media and Clinton campaign. But Trump just named it and let his followers run with it. That's why he succeeded where so many have failed