Seriously, why Tiki torches?

Seriously, why Tiki torches?

It just looks so silly. Not menacing or strong at all. Just laughable. I've been looking at these photos and videos, trying to put my finger on why I don't feel so intimidated by these people. And I'm pretty damn sure it's because of the fucking Tiki torches.

Jesus...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kOnQoZlmDLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What would you have done?

I think tiki torches are a white people thing. Like white people have tiki torches in their backyards and light them up when they're having a barbeque/pool party/get together at night.

I know because my dad put in tiki torches in our backyard.

Actual fucking torches. Maybe some pitchforks.

American flags in every hand and flares would of made it less goy. They would call you Nazis anyways.

Stays lit for a long time, probably easier to handle than an oil-soaked rag on a stick.

The point isn't to look threatening. Tbh i think it looks pretty cozy

They should have been acetylene torches. We know that now.

You're right, lets go back to using 10ft crosses on fire

why didn't I ever think of that first?

rifles

>the point isn't to look threatening
What the fuck WAS the point than?

>You know what would really do the trick? TORCHES.
>Good idea, how do you make torches?
>Fuck, we don't have time for this shit, let's just go to Wal-Mart and buy a shitload of tiki torches.

Would you actually expect the deplorables to get even that right?

The strange thing is that you don't see any American flags..

It's more of a modern day "torches and pitchforks"

To show that there are more people that want the statue to stay than there are that want it removed.

Wally World or the CIA...

>he has a problem with Tiki-nationalism
Fuck off faggot, we /Tiki/ now

Maybe because they weren't trying to intimidate. Maybe because they're not white supremacists, otherwise they'd use something else. Maybe because if they were truly white supremacists, they'd go through greater lengths to show it.

National Chadism

CIA got them at Wally World.

It's simple. These people are sheep who are part of a cult. They do what their masters tell them. They obey and they don't question their leaders. Good little soldiers, the whole lot of em. Too bad they are up against overwhelming numbers of independent free thinking people who will resist them with every ounce of their being.

making a good torch is hard, especially if you're an inbred hick who's been drinking all day. they went with tiki torches because they didn't want to flambe themselves.

>waving flags at night
>around lit tiki torches
hmm

yeah, because they used the torches to keep the mosquitoes away...

BAD GOYS, BAD GOYS, WATCU GONNA DO?

eat a dick

if they really wanted to intimidate or harm anyone, they would have done it....the torches were a symbolic gesture...the Antifa girls will not be happy if they get any of the fight they've been begging for...they're with her>

so to do that they marched through a college campus in the middle of the night instead of gathering at the statue for their sanctioned protest during the day?

I literally had to scroll up to see what OP said so I could determine if you were describing leftists or not

Because Spencer is a National Bolshivik and Alexander Dugin uses these torches all the time in Europe to push their agenda

Also to look like Nazis in order to false flag Trump as Agent Spencer is the enemy

LOL CRINGE BRO DUDE TIKI TORCHES???? WHAT A BUNCH OF VIRGINS BRO WHERE IS THE CLITORIS?? LMAO

Cuz their boss George Soros wants it.
youtu.be/kOnQoZlmDLs

That's obvious, I was implying more like a flag draped over someones shoulder, some kind of shirt or apparel with the flag, a button even.

Ik they need dowels rapped with clothes dipped in isopropyl alcohol.

Honestly these people look like they all take dicks up the ass that go to these rallies. They look like they sit in their house playing fucking video games all day even up in their 30's sponging off their fucking parents and being pissed off at the world for being permavirgins (at least for women) and despise the world for forcing them to be gay (because boipucci is all they can get)

see its a Soros tactic.

That's the Tea Party cuckservative aesthetic. You are technically not supposed to wear the flag.

Fucking MOSQUITOES man

Mosquitocaust best day of my life 1488.

just because theyre white and proud doesnt mean they dont care about the environment. Its a clean burn with minimal harsh gas

image is bad because it should spencer in with the group. We were asking for someone to do something back on /new/ we needed more people out in public he just took it and never said he started it he said "WE" meme'd it

They should have all marched down to the statue, then busted out a bbq grill and had a luau. If anyone ever goes to one of these rallies where faggots are being set up with torches, please bring some leis and hand those out also.

THERE HAVE been other marches in the EU that used smaller tiki torches you fucking mongs

Suspicious, isn't it? As if the people in charge of this knew that Antifa fighting with people holding American flags looks bad for the left.

they were holding FIRE if someone had a us FLAG IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BURNED DO YOU RETARDS NO TLISTEN TO YOURSELVES FUCKING CHRIST

Regular torches. Cloth fuel and stick... looks way better. Tiki torches are for BBQ and swimming parties.

if the alt left killed everyone there we would have been better off. if you follow spencer and his ilk you are useful idiot that does more harm than good.

9/10 of these faggots open their mouths and a purse falls out. that peter cvetjanowhateverthefuck sounded like a powerbottom world champion

>why did this staged event make "us" look bad
gee i wonder

But somehow those same retards happened to be willing to risk it with their nazi and confederate flags? Hmmm....

if you haven't figured it out by now; you're stupid.

TL:DR, the tiki torches were a marketing gimmick. They're associated with backyard barbeques. If the whole crew dresses like Joe Sixpack, some of the actual Joe Sixpacks might begin to get interested. It's a rank bolstering technique.

are you mentally fucking ill? seriously god DAMN you people are stupid gb2/reddit you fucking IDIOTS.

Save the torches for your LARP meets. Any retard can tell that surrounding a statue with torches at night isn't a good way to keep the contested statue, regardless of whose statue it is. A candlelight vigil would have worked much better if you're such a pyro.

HOLY SHIT

Our side has a sense of humour about itself, you have to in order to remain sane in such an insane world. Tiki torches are slightly absurd but the effect was still amazing

Also remember that the rally was not centrally organised by a single organisation and numbers weren't known making bringing the right number of proper torches difficult Tiki torches are available everywhere so as long as you tell people to bring them you can have your rally

Does it really matter that much? A torch is a torch you nitpicking Autist.

its sad because I even told spencer in a thread he was likely in how it was terrible optics (the first person to say this on Sup Forums, once again I apologize) and he did it again because he is a plant to discredit the right

>why Tiki torches?

So they can burn your homes down.

Logical fallacy. You are the one who needs to leave.

Considering it gave the world a collective panic attack, I say it was pretty effective.

>4chin LARPers literally make the world go insane

>Seriously, why Tiki torches?

Because citronella repels all blood suckers.

Mosquitoes AND Jews.

Goy Bye faggot

Anyone know any real life skinheads or other hardcore white supremacist type dudes? Do any of them look like these fags? No. Why? Because these are larpers. These are actually leftists, who, in theor ignorance, do not know how to play the part convincing enough to appear slightly intimidating. THere is not even one hard motherfucker in the whole crowd. Real skinhead rallies and marches have dudes screaming white power, doing sieg heils, wearing docs with red laces, and just otherwise appearing totally menacing. Not even one in this crowd appeared this way. Why? Because no real supremacist wants to be seen with these fakers. Like the Kessler guy, these were all people either getting paid or volunteering to appear like something they are not. The only problem is, they failed and the public will soon know that each and every one of these people were a part of an even that led to the death of a person. Some of these guys have to feel bad about that, and should want to redeem themselves because of the guilt. If you are one of them, please come forward and tell your story. Repent before it's too late and save others from future death/injury because of this charade.

I can almost believe this one.

To show their Polynesian pride, of course

Antifa who showed up that night literally got their ass beat by those tiki torches, remember that tranny faggot crying at the sight of them?

>leftist mole shills annoy independent voters
Fix'd.

Why are the Aussie flags always such faggots?

fuck off shill.

and take a xanax.

The working class don't want the statues removed, even by left polls, and ANTIFA and other street thugs are hated by pretty much all normies.

Just because the MSM is propping up the vocal minority doesn't mean that's what the normies think and feel.

The tiki torches were a visual optic designed to castrate our movement by the CIA niggers & Soroach. it looks stupid and gooberish for a reason, they did the same thing in Ukraine Color revolution

Well, sorry for being vague. I think that they annoyed the independent and moderate voters by making conservatives look bad. The silent majority is annoyed, but they all seem plenty pleased with Trump and no matter how much the psychotic MSM tries people know he can't control what a few fringe loonies do in their free time.

/ourgirl/ thought it was "stunning".

You dummy. I was against Euromaiden through and through, but the imagery from it was fucking amazing

Waiting for some store chain to try and score good goy points by refusing to sell tiki torches to white people.