People are trying to make a statue of this woman. If they were to make it...

People are trying to make a statue of this woman. If they were to make it, it would be the golden opportunity to put Dodge Challenger ads on the statues just to piss them off.

I live in Charlottesville, I gotchu senpai

Just hit her statues with a Dodge Challenger

Whatever faggot

wtf Sup Forums changes f4m to senpai

Get out newfag

Huh didn't realize we actually had enough marble to make a statue that fat.

pretty fucked up desu senpai

dodge nationalism needs to stop

A bronze statue? Use this as a guide...

Never typed f4m on Sup Forums before I guess, they got any other easter eggs?

>It can't be done we don't have enough raw materials

Cuck in all caps

KEK.

KEK.

>Easter eggs
Plz stop it hurts

wot u want me to call it nigger

The statute should be a trannie because that's what she would have wanted. She was an LGBTXYZ+ ally so I'm sure this is what she would have wanted.

#WeAreAllTrannies

>making a statue of a fat, unfuckable cunt while tearing down our history
Fuck Weimerica

no way its going to happen its just a meme

WE'RE GONNA NEED MORE BRONZE

Trump was memeing when he talked about George Washington and Jefferson, look at the articles that came out the next day

It's called a wordfilter, you fucking newfriend.

>being this new

thats what happens when you kill a person of opposition that is more popular. They become a martyr. Good Job Alt-right. Your helping the Lefts narrative..

>fat old unfuckable antifa bitch
>becoming a martyr
Lol. She'll be forgotten about in a month

probably just a bust than a full sculpture. it would be too hard to get accurate

Jajajaja

Wait, you're saying there was some sort of really big street fight ... and a challenger appeared?

now this meat smell putrefaction

i guess she thought that her self-righteousness would stand up to any challenger?

Is this that whale that blew up? Kinda seems familiar.

It all makes sense now.

Antifa is tearing down all the old confederate statues to smelt them down and create a statue of this dodgy bitch.

It's the only way of aquiring the extraordinary amount of raw materials needed to create a 1:1 scale of this hamplanet.

>dodgy
kek

>thats what happens when you kill a person of opposition that is more popular.

this is what happens when media, police and government totally ignore a massive organization that initiates violence in an attempt to discourage freedom of speech for years on end, and someone on the other side finally snaps for once

Thanks for this