Pennsylvania General - “Getcha some drinks awhile?” Edition (part 2)

Continued from Nightly reminder that Sup Forums is a Pennsylvanian board.

Nightly reminder that we keep our roadways in horrific shape to keep out foreigners. You know who you are.

>not New England
>not Midwest
>not Dixie
>not New York
>most definitely not Jersey

Resources for the Pennsylvanian Nationalist

Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association (unsecured HTTP)
www.pafoa.org

Pennsylvania Gun Laws
nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/pennsylvania/

Pennsylvania German
www.pgs.org
hiwwewiedriwwe.wordpress.com
www.youtube.com/user/dmadenford

Fuck Sheetz

GO TO BED

South Central reporting.

nigger it is only 11:45

I grew in Pennsylvania, the Poconos, Pike County. I now live on long island. Am I welcome?

>dippy eggs tomorrow morning
>traitor to your nation

pick one

I am, goodnight buds.

Early to bed early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise

Pfft, go clean your room this PA adult hour now

Breaking Bleacher Report
Big Ben Out first 3 weeks
light motorcycle accident in southside not even an hour ago

tfw pajeets with buckets of shit could fill potholes better than pendot

GALLIKERS

It depends on how looney living next to libbys has made ya.

The only thing worse than an eaglefag is a steelersfag

i really love PA's slow internet speeds, it's always charming to wait two hundred years before a single gigabyte is downloaded.

when you leave for work in the morning ill get off work and go fuck your wife
die horribly

Just some PA philosophy here from a deep thinker born in the keystone.

Lancaster county reporting

Fuck that NY hotdog shit

Reminder that Pennsylvania is full of backwards hicks who are so poor they can't even create paved roads

Reminder that Hazelton is the single worst place on planet earth

THAT'S THAT CANNIBAL HOT DOG WE PASS ON OUR WAY UP TO THE POCONOS

>tfw Philly
>tfw ghetto
J U S T

FUCK THE FLYERS. WE CIVIL WAR NOW

PA all about them dogs

Backwards hick reporting in. Also first time voter, MAGA.

Anyone ever seen this cave in Fairmount Park? It's apparently the last remnant from some 17th century cult of hermit settlers and it's supposed to disappear and reappear without warning.

Pennsylvania has some spooky shit.

Pennsylvanians, how do you think our fair state will handle the oncoming marijuana boom?

We have just (finally) legalized medicinal marijuana. This gives reason for farmers and potheads that live in the country to use our ample land to grow mary jane and hemp products.

Also, how do you think we'll do commercial marijuana markets in PA? Will it be state stores like with alcohol? I'd be in favor of that. I used to hate the state stores for artificially driving up prices, but I sort of like the idea of vices (drugs) being taken out of the hands of the free market so to speak and handled by the government who is bound by a stricter set of laws, however corrupt they may be.

On that note, what do you guys think about our government?

>not wiener world

Half-mile of loose stone driveway reporting in.

I live outside Pittsburgh in a nigger area. Life sucks, carry on.

>Nightly reminder that we keep our roadways in horrific shape to keep out foreigners. You know who you are.
IT DOESN'T WORK, THE ENTIRE STATE OF NEW JERSEY IS STILL HERE EVERY FUCKING WEEKEND

If you're going to be degenerate, grow your own nigger.

what do we do when Antifa comes to Gettysburg
717 reporting in and willing to fight

They won't because it was a Union state

Next time I'm in Philly I'll check it out.

Well, pretty much everyone I've talked to is psyched about it. I mean it's the current year, how has it taken so long? But this is the plus side of Wolf as gov.

we meet and bash commie skulls.

Hershey Bears is PAs most successful team faggot.

please, they're already trying to take out rizzo in philly. I mean I know it's philly but they'll leak and you know it

can we oc there?

As long as we can agree that no matter how faggy Crosby and Malkin get, or how hysterical babylike our fans can be, Flyer fans are quite literally the worst fans of all white sports

Where you at? Ephrata here.

just shout out "op"
other person replies with "is a faggot"

They won't. PA rednecks don't fuck around.

it's bad enough that respectable flyers fans don't talk about their team in public.

KEKKED

Can't believe I missed a Pennsylvania thread I feel ashamed

It's this one
Get it right

I'm PA proud dont get me wrong, but we need to find a way to return to our former glory.

>tfw largest most powerful railroad and the 2 most powerful steel companies in the world
>coal deposits and the birthplace of the oil industry

Now that's all gone amd we have probably the most corrupt state gov't in the country. Any fellow HBG bros wanna help me storm the capitol?

I'd salute that atop a flagpole. I like the nazi color scheme more than the swastika.

Philly's such a fucking weird city. It's home to some of the poorest shithole ghettos imaginable and yet at the same time it's got some amazingly beautiful sections like Rittenhouse Square and Chestnut Hill. The historical sections are also really cool.

many nice black folks used to live in my neighborhood, sadly they moved to far better places and soon enough pale-faced slack jawed heroin dealing yokels moved in because of low housing prices, they brought their 14 screaming children/relatives and 3 barking dogs to annoy the rest of the 'hood too, every day i get to feel the soothing vibrations from their oversized gas guzzling vehicle which is continually blasting some ungodly shitty country-dubstep music.

then more moved in, across from me, confederate flag proudly hanging in their window. they throw their trash on the ground and the wind blows it into my yard. every day.

the mouth breathing duo of off-brand soda-addicted honkies just had twins 2 days ago.

please air drop birth control into this neighborhood.

Cambria county reporting in. I love PA.

I just wanna get out, desu. The suburbs is this state are beautiful and are home to an entirely different way of life. It sucks to be so close yet so far away.

PA has such degenerate interstates. They cut through beautiful mountainous farmland like a black penis

that's not "weird" that's par for the course for major cities on the eastern seaboard.

Just imagine what it was like before the blacks migrated north.

wasn't sure if there's exceptional rules for something like gettysburg

Where?

Hazleton needs a serious purge, true.

antifa doesn't respect law. they are literally communist revolutionaries.

i dont think you can oc there. im not sure tho

Cave of Kelpius; it's featured in the Weird Pennsylvania book. Pretty spoopy, I'd like to check it out sometime.

Did see these though

Ebensburg

No one is farm growing, it's all inconspicuous warehouse grows. Give it time.

hence the filename

True desu. On my last trip back to school I cut through the backroads instead of taking the highways and it was a totally different experience. Rural PA is breathtaking.

Hanover

didnt see it. top quality

Harrisburg is such a shithole burning it down would make it look more clean
We might as well just start building a new Legislature somewhere with no Niggers
Like Erie
Or really any minor Pennsyltucky town

Commonwealth Reich when?

You ever venture up to God's Country, Potter County? You wanna talk about breathtaking.

This

Whoa too far nigger

>Pennsyltucky
thought i was the only one that used this.
harrisburg looks like a haunted city most days. approaching from south on 83 it looks like Chernobyl

717-215
God I hate this city

my local turkey hill keeps getting robbed. serves them right.

PA seems to have a long history of weird cults. Ever been to Devil's Road? What's the story there?

no because niggers congregate to the capital. we cant ruin a small town. it needs a fumigation

Sheetz>Wawa

You're in a real /PennsReich General/ Now

Can confirm. Potter County is God's County.

quakers were tolerant of lots of weird fuckers

Did you know theres a navy SEAL training area right on the river?

That's also in the book; it's super creepy; never been there either unfortunately.

Pennsylvania is probably the most haunted state in the country.

A CHALLENGER APPEARS

>Erie
every day, this isn't an exaggeration, as i drive home from work sometimes kids are being walked home, im assuming from some after school activity things, there is a new overweight white woman with a mulatto child
every. single. time.
it is always a fat white lady, and a mixed black kid

I'm not even saying this to have a point, it's just something I notice every time.
Erie has good stats but the downtown is shit as most other shits

Sheetz is a low budget Wawa.

I live in Ohio and my Dad's side is from Clearfield, Ive heard Pennsyltucky my whole life.

no.

>Pennsylvania is probably the most haunted state in the country.
I heard shit like that growing up. This haunted tunnel here a haunted old graveyard there with spooky lights. All bullshit.

It is pretty run down but not as bad as some places (Lewistown, Scranton to name a few). Just needs to focus on infrastructure and bringing in businesses, instead of welfare & handouts.

If you had to pick somewhere else for the capital, where would you honestly pick?

my bedroom door shut on its own once. spooky huh?

Absolute garbage.

Pittsburgh here, can confirm, Potter county is pretty damn beautiful.
I love the mountains, so many places to find a nice view, to take the ladies. So many great roads to ride the motorcycle too.
Antifa wont like it here, we dont fuck around

Whats the best area outside of Philly that you don't have to be a member of the 1% to move to?

Never been there, but I have been invited to the Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) in Pittsburgh, and in my local area there are always rumors about occult groups. Also my great grandfather was a high ranking mason.

It is geared towards being more fast food like. They have good cheap meal deals though, and there is no were to sit down and eat in Wawas. Also has a good aesthetic. 2 hotdogs, with fries and a drink for $3 is pretty good.

I saw bigfoot cross US 422 outside of Indiana Pa at about 3:30 in the morning one time.

Cumberland Valley is hella militarized.

We got the missile repair and MRAP factories at Letterkenny, Carlisle Barracks, Naval Support Activity Mechanicsburg, the army depot at New Cumberland, and Fort Indiantown Gap all in a row.

We'll just dig a moat around the new capital.
Entrance to the city will require you to swim
That'll keep the nogs at bay