Isn't Zionism just Jewish nationalism?

Isn't Zionism just Jewish nationalism?

I don't know. My head is empty, because I'm a dumb goy.

It is

White Zionism Now

Yes of course. They have Jewish nationalism.
Whites don't get to have any though because they say so. Greatest ally my fucking ass.....

No shit

Zionists are Jews that said fuck the messiah he aint coming we gonna do shit ourselves pretty much

zionism is anti semitic because it limits G*d's chosen people to only a small sliver of the earth they were promised

Yes, but only officially if they stop recieving American military and economic aide.

Basically, the difference is unlike normal nationalism where you own the country, Zionism holds the idea of inherent nativism based the claims of religious doctrine.

more like jewish supremacism.

I think the tables are starting to turn on kikes tho. Too many people are getting redpilled, and evangelicals are faggots.

yeah except they never had a claim to a homeland to begin with and are ethnically different from the ancient jews

Khazarian Jews started in Eastern Europe, then got kicked out in ~150 countries over the course of 1000 years or so. They aren't the biblical jews that inhabited Jerusalem and Israel in the Bible. Those jews were killed off by the Romans in 70 Ad with the destroying of the temple.

tldr modern Jews are just occupying land that ancient jews did even though they're not related

>just

Zionism is not Christian.

Revelation 7:9-10

I've grown to hate globalists more than I hate zionists. Atleast zionists are understandable to me.

It's an amalgam of Jewish nationalism and Jewish supremacy.

The main difference is that the Jews hadn't had their own nation for 2500 years.

Zionism in the current context is not Jewish Nationalism but Jewish Supremacy.

>destroy surrounding nations to ensure Israel is the strongest

What I don't understand, and I know instinctively there are exceptions but their voices are silenced, is why (from a non-jewish white perspective) you guys hate us so much when (historical wrongs considered for both sides) we're stronger BECAUSE of our mutual history and not despite it. When we're gone (White, christian civilization, not Christianity or civilization) what's left will never care about you, despite the wrongs, like we did. W-why, Shlomo, why?

I prefer Israel over Palestine. At least the jews don't turn their land into mud huts and goat farms.

Isn't it strange how almost every culture the Jews have ever interacted with have been either annihilated while the Jews have stayed strong for thousands of years?

Ex:
>Assyrians
>Babylonians
>Classical Persians
>Classical Greeks
>Romans

Noziism

Yes, which is why whenever I talk to people about politics I say that I want to create a country for white people that is equivalent of Israel for Jews. A homeland any white person would be free to return too. Since normies, for the most part, accept Israel has the right to exist, one you compare your goals to Jewish goals they have a hard time arguing against.

OMG I can't believe you would even think of equating Zionism with the evils of nationalism what are you some kind of fucking nazi?

>Isn't Zionism just Jewish nationalism?
no it's more slavery system communist style

No
Zionism is Jewish Supremacy

Assyrians destroyed themselves because they took in non-Assyrian women.

If Communism made up the governments of the world and was represented by a pyramid then Zionism would be the government that forms the pyramidion. In other words it is the all seeing eye of the dark occult NWO

Their ethno-nationalism is under the guise of religion.

We don't hate you. Israeli Jews aren't the lefty diaspora Jews.