The effects of smoking are exaggerated

tobaccofreequebec.ca/iquitnow/still-hesitating/mental-roadblock/dangers-smoking

Smoking can prevent parkinsons, reduce stress, raise your metabolism, and curb hunger

so why are so many politicians against smoking? It looks aesthetic too,

>inb4 muh cancer

Then get cigarettes with filters on em like normal people you nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BXq4HrChMz5/?taken-by=tube96o
webmd.com/parkinsons-disease/news/20060811/nicotine-slows-parkinsons-disease
twitter.com/AnonBabble

also raises test, thats why they tell trannies not to smoke when they're doing HRT

H I G H
T

Quit smoking
Feel better
Man I must really be sensitive to propaganda

pipe tobacco is the only safe tobacco. roll it in papers if youre too much of a self conscious faggot to use a pipe.

Nicotine inhibits BPA absorption

if you quit smoking you were probably smoking a few packs a week like a moron

more likely, you quit, felt like shit from not having it, but later after effects of not having tobacco are gone, you felt better.

Smokers die easily, because it makes 15% of their hemoglobin is filled with CO2, The lethal dose is 20%.
Also let me add that if you want to have gains, smoking kinda kills the chances, Just because you are trying hard to suffocate yourself for a bit of decadence.

it doesn't raise test, it just suppresses estrogen production which is why female smokers usually look more fucked up than male smokers

you really shouldnt be smoking a pipe out in public if you not 60+

So litterally every girl from the 1800s-1950s was fucked up? not buying it.

ima smoke a pipe in my 30s, gonna be like one of them 1950s dads, but that will probably be at home

I smoked for close to a decade, worked out the entire time. I finally quit and could breath and lift heavier and longer than before. Also way more energy.

female smokers age worse than male smokers you mong

I see some pretty fucking ripped dudes finishing their cigs outside the gym though

>you really shouldnt be smoking a pipe out in public
lets just leave it at that. manners matter.

Why smoke and hurt your lungs with smoke when you can chew nicotine gum or tablets. Best of all worlds.

Nigga you dumb

I had some pretty liaze fair parents and was smoking a pack a day at 12 no bs. Couldnt walk up stairs without breathing heavyor run 100 yards of life was endangered. Quit at 27 now I go on regular 5 mile runs. Smoking is the gayest untermensch trap ever. Like a stupid tax

The virgin gum chewer vs the Chad chain smoker

I'd love it if all you cunts willingly gave yourselves cancer and fucked off for good.

smoking is aesthetic and increases t levels
smoke up goy :^)

the places in the world that have the highest rates of smoking have not even heard of lung cancer and have the highest lifespans.

people aren't going to believe me when i say this but if you are 'woke' that basically just means you know how to choose good things over bad things.

and if you smoke cigarettes incorrectly you get cancer.

like i said tho i have like 0% hopes that anyone grasps how one could smoke a cigarette wrong. but then again, i have devoted my life to perpetually attempting to commit suicide by holding my breath every waking minute.

you're back...
you'll never guess who this is but here's a hint.

I am credited with getting Ronald Regan and Arthur Godfrey to endorse my client's cigarettes..

>Man I must really be sensitive to propaganda

that may actually be the case here. or, you may just suck at smoking. placebos come in many forms.

Pipe tobacco in a roller.
Hipster go back to Oregon

god smoking is stupid imagine if your hobby was stabbing yourself for no reason.

it's fine to do it every now and then but what kind of retard does it ten times a day?

>wanting to participate in an industry built on oppression of slave labor

Dipping is 3x more alpha, but it fucks up your mouth way faster.

why wouldn't you

bruh packs of cigs are $12 dollars where I live. Fuck that shit. Id rather quit

in australia it's 25.

Mmm mmm. Nicotiney estrogen killing vitamins. My favourite vegetable but the man who coined that phrase was an asshole

Native reservations there bud. Better than the tailor mades. And $22 a carton. Ill smoke about 20 for the both of us by the time we go to bed

This

The negative effects of almost everything are exaggerated, usually lying by omission and listing effects that only occur under very large doses, pretending they always occur. Recently (((scientists))) have been saying aspirin causes cancer.

Clearly you don't know what the fuck you're doing then. But of course I would expect that of a fucking leaf. You need to go light at first, build up your resistance then you can go hard. Fuck, it's like people have never stabbed themselves before.

>Posted from an iPhone
>T-Shirt made in Bangladesh
>Kitchenware made in China
I thought a commie would be into that

Source on pic? Is Cody going to pull another randy stair?

roasted

instagram.com/p/BXq4HrChMz5/?taken-by=tube96o

i dunno. dude was being reckless.

Yes I sure would like a COPD

Stay away from the tobacco Jew

>with the fucking neck brace on
Goddamn I love Sam

So what is Sup Forums's opinion on cigars?

>tobacco Jew
If you actually get addicted you might be retarded
>be me
>smoke Cigars with friends every few weeks
>spend under 20$ a month on tobacco products

Aesthetic af. Putting your feet up on your desk with a cigar in hand and your wife making dinner

Cigars are Patrician

>Prevent Parkinson's
It doesn't prevent it, it slows it. Very different.
>webmd.com/parkinsons-disease/news/20060811/nicotine-slows-parkinsons-disease

>stress, raise your metabolism
The latter causes the former and greatly increases risk of heart failure

>Curb hunger
The last one is true

It's their fedora.