How could you let this happen, Sup Forums?

How could you let this happen, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ggEKsLRR32Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Let
We're gonna make it happen, motherfucker

Ask yourself why have Jews been chased out of the countrys they inhabit hundreds of times across the centurys and even across cultures, what are the Jews doing to upset the host populations they inhabit?

>Let

We're going to make it happen.

>a "second" holocaust
Nice fallacy kid

and being an irresponsible jew he probably told her Yes.

People with blue ticks and shit their children definitely said.

When was the first Holocaust?

Yesterday my 9 year old saw some footage from Charlottesville. Then asked me if they were gonna take away our freedoms.

Mohammed is that you?

It's a little early for that, we still need the first to happen

Oh look, the woke 8-year-olds are turning 9.

>ONLY 2 HALL OF COSTS??????? YOU GOYIM ARE GOING TO GET IT NOW

My 9 year old saw the charlottesville footage and went and got his MAGA hat and put it on. Actual true story.

> a second holocaust

What did she meme by this?

>9
I think he meant 8. Must've been a typo.

holocaust can't be real if there are no more jews

huh weird, same thing happened to me, i told her hopefully and then we went out for icecream to celebrate

Yesterday my 9 year old looked into the toilet and saw poop and asked if we were all going to turn into shit.

>Sally kohen pretending she has a child

Hahaha

i'm sure whatever that tard told a 9 year old about the hall of cost is completely accurate.

I replied "You mean the first."

What a retarded kid.

>Second

LOL

Awesome merchant you have there. Good work if it's yours.

>That pic

The real question is, how the fuck has this not happened yet???

>second

Sounds good to me

>she asked me if there would be a second Holocaust.

Yesterday my 9 year old saw some footage from Charlottesville. Then she asked me why America is so racist against white people. Then she said let 1488 commence again.

There needs to be a first for there to be a second

I wonder how many of these there are? Dozens? Hundreds? The casual drama of each lie is disgusting and disturbing.

I think I saw your nine year old!

>arabs with MAGA hat and swastika armband
Oh fuck off.

this guy would be better to worry about his child being retarded

>hello fellow white supremacists

>telling a 9yr old about the holocaust

Reminds of this video by notorious cuck Gavin McInnis, where he critiques blacks giving "the talk" to their kids and basically just scaring them with bullshit politics, and being shitty, shitty parents youtu.be/ggEKsLRR32Q

>holocaust

kike forgot his script. everyone hates muslims not jews, silly.

this guy spoke at my university about trump and we had to go to get a particpation grade LMAO

The whole country has been calling Nazis and white supremacists every name in the book for the past week. Even normally rational people are going overboard. Are there any statistics for the number of actual Nazis in this country?

Just realized the nigger has the watch on the wrong wrist.

"I don't know if there will be a second one, but the first one is about to start indeed."

>yes honey, there will. because you see, we can't stop jewing!

My 2 year old wife's son asked me in Yiddish if "Trump is the next Hitler." He then cried for the next 2 nights thinking Trump was personally going to kick down our door and put him in a concentration camp. Wow just wow. I was literally shaking him. Welcome to Trump's America.

Wow children are fucking stupid who knew

>racist frog
>denying the 6 sixtillion
careful Hanz, momma merkel have enough evidence of hate speech on your post and you may end up in a reeducation camp

Imagine being such a compulsive liar.

beyond the black rainbow is such a good movie.

>How could you let this happen. Sup Forums?

Well I can't control the fucker from letting his 9 year old watch violence on television now can I. What am I her babysitter?

>As bad as Caesar

not enough from just lying, but also he is using his own daughter to get attention in social media

"If your good sweetie"

Sounds like he's got a pretty stupid kid who should be picked up by social services just to have a fair shot at normal life.

How would a 9 year old know about the holocaust?

My six year old niece saw footage of the Charlottesville and asked if there is going to be a second communist gulag

A second one?
Oh no, once we actually do it there won't be a need for a second one.

Twitter is worse then Reddit at this point.

Pretty funny to me. Nice to see them concerned and afraid for their own futures for a change.

>second holocaust

We need to start the first one before there can be a second. I like her enthusiasm though.

Silly 9 year old.

The 2nd Holocaust was in Stalins gulag system.
But we don't talk about that. Just the evil Nazi's which the USSR says they did it.

The cheap knock off MAGA hat even screams, hi I'm not paid to be here.

You don't find it alarming that your child associates "Holocaust" with Charlottesville at the age of 9?

Tugging at those bleeding heart strings despite being full of shit

>yesterday my 9 year old saw some footage from Charlottesville and she asked me if there would be a second holocaust

This guy is going for the gold in the virtue signalling olympics

I fucking hate normies. Why do they always use their kids to push their shitty ideologies?

(((Peter Beinart))) literally wrote a piece where he admits Whites are being replaced. He laudes it as a good thing. Fuck him. He should be afraid. Fucking kikes don't learn their lesson.

JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US.

Fuck he's hot

Actually changed my mind. Looks too Jewish.

Woke Children is a pretty good meme desu not my favorite meme but a very good one

These people have a legitimate disease. This is fucked up.

yeah it was briefly a meme but only because there are enough people making these stories up that theres shit to play off of for comedy

americans

are insane

These two posts should not be made by the same person. Unless girl

My child that hasn't been conceived yet saw footage from Charlottesville and asked me if he brought bad optics to the Trump administration with his nazi larper type shit. I'm glad he's gone, just a huge distraction like Flynn.

The left is making me defend Those who’s 1st amendments rights are being trampled

is that fucking joey salads

Yeah, I thought so too.

Such a moving piece of artwork, user.

literally another shoah.

This did not happen.

Something Ive noticed about single mothers, they're liars.

What is it with Jews making shit up?

>A nazi toppled my gravestones!
>A nazi sprayed a swastika on my synagogue!
>I got a seizure from a gif!
>My 2 year old said this is reminiscent of the pogroms in 15797979

I certainly hope so.

What was his reply?

Nigger, I'm half-fag master race.

Why are people still doing this "woke 8-9 year old" thing?

When did this faggot start LARPing as a Nazi?

What if he's left handed

thought this was a joke with bots or some shit, but (((bendis)))) is a hack writer at marvel comics. add them to the gas list.

Yesterday, while watching the Charlottesville violence unfold, my 3-month old niece proclaimed that we cannot let these people get the nuclear codes, then she proceeded to write a highly intellectual 14 page essay, citing 88-points as to why we need to impeach Drumpf as it is what Dumbledore would do. Needless to say, her essay was accepted as her Harvard entrance letter, everybody in my household stood up and cheered for her, and buzzfeed even picked it up for an article which they're going to title "strong female youth destroys Drumpf with wit and class, while, also being accepted to prestigious university"