Who is Nathan Damigo?

>Californian
>Marine
>Felon
Nathan Damigo is a founder of the California-based Identity Evropa

ww2.kqed.org/news/2017/08/14/californian-who-helped-organize-charlottesville-protests-used-berkeley-as-a-test-run/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oO30y3Vmqx8
youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc
youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg
youtu.be/i_7pL_FhglM
spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/
puu
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bu8csZ4wXs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_candles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candle
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't he the guy who punched moldylocks

Based manlet

Did she try to hit him with a wine bottle?

>that left three dead

wut? Is that including the two helicopter pilots?

The state of Virginia thought killing 3 people would be better than letting some white men speak

The comments on there are disturbing, people totally unaware of ANTIFA's inciting violence and even talking about moldy locks as if she wasn't hurling glass bottles at people

haha fuck that bitch

Oh HEY Rabbi!!

Literally the same people.
Literally the very same people involved in escalating the violence this whole time.

How small a cadre do you need to start a "civil war"?

I thought that liberals wanted felons to have jobs.

who didn't know this?

literally no one cares

>>Felon
who gives a fuck 2bh, the guy isn't a thug or a moron, he's really well spoken and grade A interview material. it would be a mistake for the jewish liberal media to give that guy a mic.

>punches a 100 lbs woman in an open demonstration of male power
>fake blonde
>spic lineage
>wears 2 inch elevator shoes to bring his ht. to 5'2"
>has zero accomplishments in life other than being known as robotic schmuck

wat a winna

he is best feddies with spencer. to save your tax dollars, they have the same handler

>that left three dead
are they really trying to imply that the right downed the helicopter

>>spic lineage
Is he another White Hispanic?

Yes, they took it down with bigotry beams.

that's kinda badass
agree & amplify tbqh

>the right downed the helicopter
I thought so.

The helicopter pilot was so appalled by the racism and hatred that he witnessed that he immediately committed suicide.

Fucking fascists.

Alt-Right is dead and now Identity Evropa will die because of Damigo's association with the failed leader Richard Spencer. Might still be room on my team tho....might not be too..

Keep doing what youre doing til the shekels dry up, or stop and join us if you want to save your people.

It was notorious neonazi terrorist Sam Hyde, pictured here right before he downed the helicopter.

>that left three dead

2 died in an unexplained police helicopter crash that the media has totally ignored

>Spic
Damigo is an Italian name, spergs.

>US military man
>Is a degenerate criminal

Gee, what a surprise.

sharing a photo doesn't imply membership

a lot of people have zio-cuck parents, in 2017 they might still be race realist

Unexplained as in motherfuckers can't fly a chopper worth a damn? Okay lol.

My mom is pro Israel and I sure as hell am not. Why can't he be anti Jew even though someone in his family is pro Jew?

Try eating a dick.

>(1)

you see? kikes are in damage control mode. it only gets worse from here for the altright. you could hear out my ideas and still be the big hero tho..

why are your only 2 posts just you correcting the record? ;) its not too late to join the winning side..

Try harder next time, you obvious nose.

>winning side
You are right. My side is winning.

>>motherfuckers can't fly a chopper worth a damn
>16 years in flying helicopters for a living
>randomly fall out of the sky
What did he mean by this?

you have four posts ITT and theyre all correcting the record. hows hillary doing these days?

>protest that left three dead

Gotta love that fake news.

Manlet atheist who instead of fighting against the Jewish problem, was a puppet for them in an urban brawl.

Moarpheus, assuming you're the same one on Twitter/Spencergate, I noticed yesterday that they pruned your account as well as Sinead's.

You know that doesn't work on us, right?

you goys want real answers to our problems? you want to answer the JQ? come follow me..

and stop following deep state niggers

>Felon
what did he do?

how long until people start calling him a plant

Shit bro, you're right. Soros and the deep state strikes again! We need to alert infowars ASAP.

>alt right
>Not a plant

ssssh, your average normy doesn't know that and just thinks damigo curbstombed 3 people

>I noticed yesterday that they pruned your account as well as Sinead's.

yeah. if you and sinead would like to follow back thatd be greeeeeat. ill set up the new account in a few days and follow you.

>pic related

i need to speak with sinead and possibly you? about moving forward

That pic
>implying it was taken down because it's mean to Muslims not because it names the kikes

He robed a taxi driver in San Diego.

wut a bitch

I got put on house arrest for nearly beating an Antifa to death after he hit me with a bat. Ask me anything.

Yeah, NPR have been referring to "three dead due to white supremacist protests" regularly.

>Who is Nathan Damigo?
Chad. Nathan Damigo is Chad.

(((They))) won't cover ANTIFA at all that's why there was a huge freakout over trump using the term Alt left they don't want Normies to see the other side and think for themselves they want it to seem one sides

Idk I don't think Sinead has her new account set up yet, they also pruned Johnny Walker, which I assume has something to do with his Jews + Slavery thread, but he's back up. Best thing to do is probably contact RenegadeRobot via Twitter or email them via Renegade site? Keep in mind they have a kid so I'm sure they're usually busy.

you will live with mommy too when you get a felony. I hope she's nice.

Or was it White Nationalist protest. Actually it could have been a Nazi march. They have been using all three interchangeably for a week.

>RenegadeRobot
will do. thanks friendo. ive got some new ideas i think will help our cause and cant wait to present them to you fuckers :)

Why do you think rebel deleted their interview with him?

What were you convicted of?

DELETE THIS

That's all part of the point of that pic. So normies wonder what Anglian said. And then they're introduced to the JQ.

My parents are pro-Israel.
Moarpheus you literally only make posts which attempt to discredit right wing speakers and writers, why is that?

yet they are the ONLY reason you can sleep off your drug addled hangovers in peace.

It's super comfy though, hearing clips of Anglin, weev, Enoch, Cantwell, and Azzmador sprinkled in between the soporific kvetching.

Underrated alliteration.

>Moarpheus you literally only make posts which attempt to discredit right wing speakers and writers, why is that?

Nearly all right wing political leaders (Spencer, Robinson, Taylor, et al) are either purposely deceiving their followers or they themselves have been deceived by fast talking "intellectuals."

I feel like Arjuna having to fight against my own tribe so to speak, but its right to do so because their policies will result in white genocide.

Yeah I'm sick of seeing the alt kike trash on Twitter. Before I head to bed, would you happen to know of the Spencer and Tara McCarthy interview, I noticed it was scrubbed completely from YT/her patreon, and there isn't a mirror I've found anywhere, where Spencer compares the alt right movement to Bolsheviks. I have the audio (thanks to Sinead/Kyle) but I don't have the video snippet.

Assuming you're referring to "Alt right speakers and writers", it's because ar is a Jewish psyop.

youtu.be/oO30y3Vmqx8

I believe when he went to HBO he was contacted by his Jewish handlers.

Shut up cunt you don't know jack shit and spread disinfo all over this site you should be fucking banned.

Don't forget KKK

>jared taylor is bad
go fuck yourself

I dont have the video but ill try to find it. Please keep the audio to upload in case i cant tho. Have a good night user

He does more harm than good for his own cause with his paranoid
>one post by the ID
Posts. He's a nutter and everyone can see it.

>you should be fucking banned.
ever wonder why ive not been banned this entire time?

>everything that doesn't align with my idea of what I think reality should be is a Jewish psyop
If you aren't an actual retard then congratulations on falling for the oldest kike tactic in the book; D&C.

>implying IE hasn't had a spike in applications

That's a good question. Are the (((mods))) in cahoots?

if the (((mods))) were in cahoots dont you think id just have all your eceleb threads perma b&?

Assault. They assaulted me first but I left them in the hospital

no they like you around because you muddy the waters kill yourself shill

youtube.com/watch?v=-oRCh_9ybmc

youtu.be/0UEsVrVbXKg

youtu.be/i_7pL_FhglM

Sure thing.

>Divide and conquer
>From a Duginist crypto Jew

spencergate.wordpress.com/2017/07/07/spencer-cryptojew/

:)

Likewise.

Uh, D&C is a TRS shill talking point therefore he doesn't have to address it. Have you ever talked to these people before?

based fashy 5'6

>wordpress
Go away you shilling ffaggot. I've known of Jared Taylor for a fucking long ass time. Nex tthing you'll tell me is that Kevin Mcdonald is a fucking shill too. Go off yourself you do nothing but ruin everything.

>TRS

>linking a moarpheus faggot webpage

Holy shit, you really are retarded.

Your well poisoning is already well noted throughout the entire internet. Your shot will be shoved in 2 feet deeper on DOTR.

>look at all these images of a past life someone had
Better not look at my past life pictures either I ACTUALLY HAD A BLACK FRIEND WHO WOULD GO TO AIRSHOWS WITH ME! I MUST BE A GAY FAGGOT SHILL!

>Left 3 dead
>The pilots can be used to virtue signal too

The reason they are going after him is so that when they see Anshefa getting punched in the face they may associate her as the victim of violence and not a participant, hopefully reinforcing Antifa as the good guys.

BETTER WATCH OUT I ALSO HAD A JEWISH FRIEND WHEN I WAS GOING TO CHRISTIAN SCHOOL STILL! I WENT TO HIS BRITHDAY PARTY BETTER WATCH OUT! IM JIDF1!

lel theres more happening behind the scenes than you realize user. youre simply not part of the "in crowd." now look: i told you guise for the last 3 months the Alt-Right was going to die soon. I even told you last week that some of you would end up in jail cells. And now I'm telling you its going to get worse for members of the Alt-Right, especially its current leadership, and you should all hear what I have to say so you can join the winning side.

These (((people))) have been doing this for 60 years. Thank god for the internet.

>better not put candles on the table, that's a Jewish thing only

You have yet to advocate for side, only against one.

Watch the videos and make an opinion for yourself. Jared Taylor redirects from Jews onto "muh blacks". Well guess who brought them here? That's right Jews.

Here's a book w/ ads from Jews in selling blacks.

puu dot sh/xdQWk/f6f99fadc8 dot pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=2Bu8csZ4wXs

Jared Taylor is a subversive agent.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shabbat_candles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candle

This. Taylor is the best, hands down.

The attention whore you're addressing is an envious bitch with delusions of grandeur.
>tfw you want to save the white race but not its retarded schizophrenics

You're right. I had to destroy the old before creating something new, user. The political vacuum had to be created.

I propose the following:

>we dismantle ANTIFA
>we criminalize Communism
>we fight white genocide by both naming "white genocide" and NOT looking like conspiratards
>we fight the Jews but also aren't anti-Semitic about it -- we actually win the favor of the majority of Jews while stopping all of their bullshit!
>we, eventually, get our ethnostate without pissing off everyone else and making the world into our enemy

its that simple. now... achieving these things may seem impossible, but theyre not!

Listen... it's either this or returning to the streets with tiki torches and simply lose even more of the white vote.

Nathan "Mandingo" Damingo