What made the 50's so great?

What made the 50's so great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our women were women.

It's right before the Marxist bubble burst.

Unabashed racism and 91% max individual tax rate.

90%+ white and no self hate

>Gender roles were defined
>Everybody had jobs
>Safe
>Life was guaranteed easy if you maintained it
>Everybody had a role, everybody had a goal

You just like the fact that they are lolis because you're a pedo and in the 50s you could get away with it

Next to zero tolerance for raw degeneracy, for one.

Nice projection you damn maniac. Some of us like the fact girls were girls and our men didnt pretend to be them.

Speaking of which. Daily reminder :

>Liev Schreiber alludes to child abuse on talk show
youtu.be/sGtBw4_t9yI?t=227

>Sup Forums finds even more photos than pic related to prove need for investigation
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/136285055/

>What made the 50's so great?

america was white

>that "If you work hard, you'll be successful" quote your dad always repeated was true

Life as it should be.

well, America had an artificially inflated economy due to lack of international competition, it was also pre-sexual revolution and pre-post modernism, so it was more socially harmonious.

Those are the main reasons.

In many parts of the rest of the world the 50s were shit

They weren't great for women and POC you racist, sexist bigot.

Really makes you think...

yep

loads of money from the post-war boom

strong morality and communities fostered by war propaganda and religion and being 91% white

lots of coziness ensued.

Good economy, no gender bullshit, minorities wanting rights only wanted the most basic and essential, no tolerance for commies.

I still wouldn't want to live there, or think it was that great except in comparison to now. Juvenile Delinquency was a huge problem, there was nothing but bland sitcoms to watch, there were still SJWs fucking with geek hobbies (Fredric Wertham), most of the things we nostalgically romanticize about the era didn't pop up until the ass end of the decade or were very small-scale at the time, most music was shit except for the big hits you hear on carefully selected modern compilations, and people were probably going to see shit like Ma & Pa Kettle or Attack of the Giant Whatever than any of the acclaimed 'great' movies we now remember, most of which were scathing attacks on the time period anyway.

I cant believe how bad the boomers fucked things up.

They had everything and still it wasn't enough so they had to destroy it all.

Fuck them.

Omg I heard things about this website but I didn't believe it I had to see for myself.

Like seriously? I don't even know where to begin ok... the ignorance is unbelievable I don't know whether you were raised wrong but I'll try to educate you

1. what you said is sexist...women can be anything and live any lifestyle they want that doesn't make them any less women

2. What you said is transphobic trans women are real women too

3. Your image is racist... seriously there is not a single POC in your picture

You may not realize this but this is all very offensive to many people and the pain it causes is real and unacceptable in this day and age

You can't completly blame them though. Good times create weak men.

True. Even though the 90s was no bed of roses for me personally, I sometimes wonder if the real reason for why things are the way they are was because of the 90s and so many "90's kids" having it too good. Or maybe I just feel bad for not being happy when everyone else was.

Flipper babies

90% white people

DELET THIS

Propaganda

Jews pushed your ego as a thank you for WW2 and being the best goy until they started to backstab you a decade later

b8

>I'll have those niggers voting Democratic for 200 years.

>1 Hour ago
Here user have some attention

You could work for a summer and pay for a small house

Can I please have this culture back? I don't like mine.

I agree with the marmite eater friend

I could do it. You still had every firearm invented until 1950. You could still read every book until 1950.
You could hunt, fish, read, build model airplanes.
I would make the trade. No internet, films and music for a functional culture.

the 50s were trash.

>expensive land
>white flight from cities making for suburbs existing
>shitty cars
>just out of a war so no jobs because returning soldiers
>nuclear age so everyone's sick from untested new drugs and foods
>music was ass inbetween the 40s and 70s

the 80s were more fun and important desu.

They wanted fucking money. Look at their personal lives; full of divorces and chasing $$$ at all costs.
They don't give a shit about anything. They are going to dump the young men into another war, make us all pay taxes to keep them alive until they are fucking 98 years old.
Fuck them.

White people weren't forced to live with niggers and 3rd world garbage

I FUCKING HATE YOU. TROLL OR NO TROLL.
Nothing makes me more miserable than these threads.

What decade did jews come to power then?

Jobs existed because jews hadnt thought of exporting them to chinkland to avoid paying americans living wages to make more profit

The public sector had actual support before nogs made everyone hate the idea

Waifus

>trans women are real women too
AHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAAHAH
>muh benis makes me a man
>has to supplement hormones
>not biologically a man

>Your image is racist
You got a problem with white people?

The greatest films were made between 1939 and 1967. No sacrifice to be made there.

Data please, link please.

It was the last time that conservatism was the norm in the West.

> No competition from outside world
> No Automation/ businesses not obsessed with cutting costs
> Massive industry expansion
> Jobs didn't require education
> Population was smaller

Literally all these things now are working against you. There will be no fix coming. Enjoy your collapse.

Nothing the 50s suck and any right-winger who says that were great are really ignorant. The best time in America was the pre-World war 1 half of the history when the jews and their allies didn't have any media power.

Thank God that thalidomide ween is censored