Charletsville a Mighty Blow/What Happens Next

After this debacle of a protest, I have lost a lot of faith in the right movement.

I was convinced that the presence of the KKK, Neo-Nazism, and racism in general was a SJW exaggeration, but after the events in Charletsville, I'm forced to reconsider many of my previous preconceptions, an activity which I am all too uncomfortable in doing.

I'm trying to assess what happened, I am led to believe one of several possible explanations of the event and possible aftermaths:
1. The protest was a genuinely racist event, and will mark a significant loss and permanent tarnishing of the right's image, possibly the beginning of its end and the inevitable win of the left. The media will hypocritically milk this for everything it's worth, and no one will recognize the severe lack of similar criticism for previous leftist rallies. This is the most terrifying reality, considering the left's vision of the future has no place for white people in general, and America and Europe's place in it is unsettling.
2. The protest was racist and will be loss, but despite media efforts, will likely be forgotten in a while. Future of left-right struggle still unsure.
3. Protest was racist and a travesty, but lessons will be learned. Will never happen again, and the right is still winning.
4. Protest started legitimately, but was hijacked by controlled opposition and sabotage. See aftermaths for scenarios 1-3.
5. Combination of different factors/scenarios?

I don't really know what happened, or how the right movement will continue on after this. I think a lot of it depends on how powerful the media still is in depicting certain groups as racist.

Help me understand what happens next for this uncertain future, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXJBsLpuf_M
forward.com/fast-forward/380476/charlottesville-neo-nazi-jason-kessler-jewish-girlfriend/
liveleak.com/view?i=542_1502734845
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also: what's up with people getting fired over being at the protest?

>138152269(OP)
God forbid the people with different beliefs than you express their 1st Amendment right. We wouldn't want there to be truly free public discourse, would we?

It doesn't help if these dialogues push people to go along with the social justic-pseudo communist left-win retards, who would use their victory in the culture war to then abolition freedom of speech.

It's not about the freedom to say what you want. It's about sending the right message.

Jason Kessler is a Soros operative. As of November 2016, he was a lead organizer for Occupy Wall Street. He also has a book of his original poetry on sale on Amazon, which contains his poem "white devils" which depicts a black uprising and genocide of the white race to his delight. He's also a former CNN investigator.

Richard Spencer is close the the Bush family. He was virtually unknown until October 2016.

Tommy Lahren is another fake. So is Andrew Anglin.

So all of this is basically just a ploy? Has anyone outside of this website even realized this? What hard proof is there?

Yes. No. Tons.

Here's a link of Kessler reciting the "white devils" poem:

youtube.com/watch?v=IXJBsLpuf_M

Trump was a Judas goat. He's not in charge of anything. They used him to diffuse the growing rebellion among people who aren't willingly going along with the agenda. Now you are all demoralized and haven't the slightest idea what's going on. All your outlets of communicating with each other are being neutralized. You are completely fucked and most of you still think you've won...something. They've really brain fucked the American population. Completely raped your minds.

forward.com/fast-forward/380476/charlottesville-neo-nazi-jason-kessler-jewish-girlfriend/

Fug...

I am a lolbertarian who believes the KKK and skinheads have a right to march.

Yet I am not gonna march woth those retards.

The alt-right is fucking stupid to walk step in step with them.

And to think I almost went to that last Boston speech rally.

This.Letting the KKK and Neo-Nazis march with you dilutes the right wing / anti left message .If I didn't know better I would say the alt-right is foolishly playing right into the plans of the globalists.

Iam for the KKK and those retards marching. I don't want them mixed in with the anti-left free speech marches. It muddles the message.

There's LARPing on both sides to hype shit up and widen the divide in the country.
There was no "Alt-Right" before the elections.
Hillary would say "Alt-Right" and call pepe a hate symbol and we all laughed.
Because there was no alt-right. Pepe memes are banter.
Fast forward to now, the shills have learned to better use their COINTELPRO tactics.
Normalfags have flooded the board to get in on the "super secret club" fun.
The percentage of shitposting has increased tenfold.
Oldfags have been calling psyops from the beginning.
Newfags never learned to lurk moar and post less.
Thus, you have people thinking there is a legitimate civil war about to break out.

wait... so Spencer is a Putin plant puppeteering the alt right for the leftist wing of the globalists to use as a punching bag? Not surprising.

Yes.

The Left has been memeing the Trump/Russia lie so much, when the truth is Russia supports the democrats, hence why Hillary gave them 20% of America's uranium in perpetuity, and Podesta owns a huge portfolio of Russian stocks, along with other dems like Maxine Waters, and most neocons have the same stocks.

spot on from what ive seen
Except for the last one - just people in blue areas. They should really be terrified of it happening.

>Russia supports the democrats, hence why Hillary gave them 20% of America's uranium in perpetuity,
I thougbt thatbpart of Clinton cash was debunked? Of rather it is much more complocated and who Hillary delt eith wasn't so much Russia / Puting, but some other oligarch. Might even have been competition for Putin's buddy which is why Putin and Hilldawg were on ghe puts so much.

Russia isn't for the Democrats. It is for Russia. Sewing seeds of discord to make America weak benifits them.

All the violence was done by BLM and Antifa and that one guy. BLM and Antifa and Muslims and the left in general cause 100 times more violence in America.

Which side in America makes America weaker:
>the liberals and the neocons (deep state)
>Trump
?

That's the one Russia backs. They are willing to be the big evil monster for the benefit of the liberal American media narrative.

tfw I am an oldfag who remembers watching the Bush Kerry debacle of 2004 while posting on Sup Forums

Having a big fight dividing the country between left and right instead of unifying America weakens us.

>Trumptards too dumb to realize they are being played by leftist groups and the deep state, thus losing any progress you made in hopes of reforming and draining the swamp

That's what the parties are for: liberal democrats versus controlled opposition neocon republicans.

Trump was not part of the plan.

Are you sure? I don't think Black Lives Matter was even AT the Charletsville protest.

>if we keep telling them they're losing they will believe it
hmm where is this on my list of rules agian?

So how do we get the message to the top that this was a set-up? Is a smoking-gun really necessary?

Plans can be changed. Pieces can me moved to confront and retard new players.

Yeah. It was more the regular antifa wing of the left's larp playset.

and how about that chris cuckfaggot interview on vice and then his meltdown crying on youtube. all this doesnt feel right plus the dead girls fast funeral and no mention of the accused drivers charges or motivation?

>posting on Sup Forums
>"I was convinced that the presence of the KKK, Neo-Nazism, and racism in general was a SJW exaggeration"

Inconsistent OP, if you post here you know how racist we are, so why are you pretending to be a normie who's outraged by it?

You're probably a shill.

A lot of anons don't realize it's mean world syndrome.
The media they consume is in a filtered bubble and it only shows rising tensions.
People only browsing reddit, or only browsing Sup Forums, etc. will suffer from this.
Stop trying to fit into a group.
Don't be like "what does Sup Forums think?" Sup Forums is not one person
Don't be like "MSM says this" MSM clearly has an agenda
Broaden your sources of media consumption.
Remember to think critically and be skeptical of everything.
Don't become what you hate.

gotta say you are an olderfag than I. was on 2ch until about 07

the people I know are convinced nazis and white supremacists are everywhere, which seems to be the plan. Mass hysteria

You can't question peoples' death. Ever since Sandy Hook, people will look down on that, kinda' like with the whole Seth Rich thing.

At what point is this just a conspiracy theory? And if it's true, how do we sell it to media outlets or big-name proponents without it sounding like a crazed conspiracy?

I bet that girl had a closed casket funeral because she probably never even died. I mean did anyone even see an ambulance?

There are there right beside Antifa. Antifa is doing all the violence and the media doesn't care about them they are the original aggressors as well who started it all.

they may not have been as prominent but were definitely there.
>liveleak.com/view?i=542_1502734845
can be seen around 45sec with signs
and starting shit around 3min

>watch video
>fat chick gets rammed so hard she flips through the air over another car
>probably never even died

Get off the internet, you are losing the ability to discern reality.

I've never considered Sup Forums part of the the U.S.'s wider racist demographic. Some of Sup Forums are just being funny, some are trolling, some are blowing off steam, and so on. There are racists here, but there are just as many black guys, too (chicks are probably the rarest posters). It's all too varied. While I'm sure there are indeed racists, I never believed they were significant in number in the nation. Some things I've looked at suggest the densest presence of racists to be the aging demographic of the American South, but other than that the demographic is weak and faltering. Since Charletsville, though, I'm not too sure. Until it's debunked by Philip DeFranco or some media outlet, I'm afraid that the number of racists is actually more serious than I had previously thought. I don't want to believe it, but I'm not going to deny facts. (I can't believe I just said that, there are a lot of people I know who would be pleased that I said that)

Everything you don't like is a conspiracy huh?

>le Sup Forums is satire meme

You have to go back.

Off-topic: how are U.K.s gonna' post if that whole "address-internet-identification" law passes?

Sup Forums is serious, but it's not "let's bring back the Nadir Period with a dash of Third Reich" serious.

Why haven't you gone back yet?

battery of reliable lie detector tests on Kessler (Soroach agent) Spencer (CIA LARPer), Cantwell (LARPer) and the alleged driver to see if he was even the person in the car and not a false flag patsy.