Upcoming Race War

is Sup Forums ready for the upcoming race war?

here's my gear

>always be prepared

1 can of beans and a shitty Eastern European rifle. You'll last for at least a decade.

I bring the big guns.

47 over a 74? You fucking faggot.

spirit of my dogger guides my sights. pic was from yesterday.

>one can of beans
>60 year old rifle
wowee aren't you a force to be reckoned with

I think you underestimate both beans and that rifle.

>is Sup Forums ready for the upcoming race war?

Judging by the reaction to Charlottesville, the vast majority of this board are closeted liberals, more concerned with looking bad in the media than actually standing up for themselves

Its a 7.62x39 what do you want, pulse rifles? Gauss rifles? A beret M82?

>RPG
Are you taking out tanks!!!?

How the fuck do you have a missile launcher?

Reread I'm complimenting the rifle.

> using guns
I can just imagine a bunch of lard ass basement dwellers with miltary weapons getting the shit kicked out of the by police

shit im retarded, i meant that for the other guy,

>"Yeah I have a gun but just imagine all the damage I can do with this can of beans!"

Good beans.

>Judging by the reaction to Charlottesville, Soros is down a few hundred thousand dollars for the amount of shills that were trying to sway Sup Forums's opinions

ftfy

Amerika nigga

This, i lived off this shit for several months

รต
Some states allow them, no violation of NAP aslong as you don't fire them.

Got my staff ready. Going to BTFO all those Soros shills. MAGApedes look out!

yes.

>century ak

Ain't scared desu.

I trust you bought them in diversified flavors right? Months of Homestyle smelting gas would get monotonous. Gotta have some BBQ Grillin beans an shit.

is century that bad?

yes

There will be no race war nor a civil war. Please plan accordingly.

probably not but better safe than sorry.

Bush's Mud slimes managed to knock down the twin towers. Just think of what his baked beans are capable of.

we'll need you to command the front lines

>Hey, Sup Forums--post a picture of all your guns!
>That's right, just talk about the ways in which you're armed.
>I'm just like you--a fellow Sup Forums user!

thats a century arms c39 which is made in america. It's more shitty than a romanian or bulgarian made ak though, they used cast metal for the front trunnion, which means it is more brittle and could have air pockets from the casting process. russian, bulgarian, and romanian guns for the most part use better quality materials.

I'm honestly not ready. All I've got is a couple lbs of "herbs" and two angry Chihuahuas.

not really no.

its the lowest end, but its a gun that tosses some big chunks of lead.

the century ones cant handle thousands of rounds, 2k and they are worn out. but its not a big deal considered how cheap they are compared to the top end ones, but those 5k and up ak variants handle hundreds of thousands of rounds, and is overkill for most people who just want an ak for the sake of having an ak.

Where's your bullion?

Holy KEK!!!!!!!

In the cupboard behind the beans. It's beef flavor I assume.

Got a 12 gauge and plenty of shells. I think I'll be able to hold off a few of the darkies before I go down.

nice american made POS AK clone yankee goy.

you're better off just using a slingshot.

Is the petrol truly worth the trouble?

Did you not watch Mad Max? its worth everything here user.

no guzzoline, no Valhalla.

Also, just like in the soviet union, it will be the rich who's heads will roll.

those fuckers are using their full power of media propaganda to fuel strife between race,creeds,sex's whatever, as long as you dont see the real problem which is the rich getting richer and the poor getting poorer

Great scotch but the jack is trash user

kek hopefully it's higher energy than jeb's guac

what's the launcher?

Gun thread?
Gun thread.

RPG-7 with IPN34 night vision scope

I've got 5 magazines loaded, 2 empty, going to buy some soon

nifty

Eh. The US is so massive and the wealth is distributed in such varying ways in states with such far flung laws and differing regional cultures and beliefs that this left wing larping shit is pretty weak. It may work in the Ukraine or whatever basketcase hellhole, but the psyops are getting pretty obvious. I don't put any stock in any of this bullshit.
Further still, nobody but the truly weak minded betas trust the media. ANY media.

>tfw you forego mattress sheets to put all bux into mags
good man

weak sauce.

well shined AK, but whats that cringe vest user ?

i dont see what im looking at?

I meant century is that bad, whats pictured is not a century rifle, its one I built.

i think your vest is breddy gud

Hey I've got lvl III plates asshole, this wasn't easy for me to get together.
I spent more money on ammo so I could actually shoot the fucking thing.

how do you plan on carrying 136 and a half pounds of magazines?

what is automobile

I have a budget-ass PSA AR, a glock 19, and a dog. I'm good.

dude i have like 5 ar mags. i feel like a failure now.

>good luck I'm behind seven Butler Plans

yeah I guess you're right

So you'll just stop at a gas station regularly during a civil war?

i never said it was my plan.

Is that an RPD or RPK Russian LMG under the RPG?

I mean he should have some jerry cans also. Either way it's not like people are going to exclusively move around by foot.

moron, you are going to dent your laminated floor with all those guns

I've lost all my firearms in a fishing accident, officer

i member

rip doggo ;_;7

i wasn't ready for feels, user.

one thing I don't get about the civil war/race war.
how do you know who to target and who's your ally?

this is why i plan on just going into the woods by myself. i'd probably get shot by some idiot i was allied with.

also they can use white leftists to infiltrate white nationalists points

what do you think about 410 out of a 5" barrel? is it really lethal?, I am having regrets

Muh vepr

is that an RPG?

i'm hoping it happens in winter so i can go innawoods, build ghetto log cabin, hunt small game and stay comfy. then help out once factions are more drawn out.

greetings

I've got some chocolate milk and a HiPoint .380. He's better prepared than I am.

I've got a stapler and some tic-tacs

That's a lot of beans. I'm sure you'll be able to hold out for an afternoon.

>.410 out of a 5" barrel
Yes, it's lethal, but it's pretty much exclusively a self defense weapon. What'd you buy?

Pretty crazy, racial tensions are getting out of control. I have been openly discriminated against for being white by black people on 2-3 occasions this year. I was also robbed at gunpoint by a black 16 year old and 2 18 yar old Samoans in april. I made a thread about it on here, I can tell the story if there is interest.

>oh my god he is using an AMERICAN ak!
>Hey, Hamid, come here fast!
>He thinks to wage Jihad with an AMERICAN ak!
>Humza, Mehmet, come here!
>laughingwhores.jpg

WTF is it with burgers and LARP sights? With a decent AK you'll hit a still person's head from 200 yards with open sights. Further than that it's a waste of ammo

yeah for you, if you assume gender during civil war it's instant firing squad.

so, you a drug trafficker?

didint want to bring the feels intentionally but was to lazy to walk upstairs and take vepr out of case lol.

MERICUH

I shoot memes bitch
300 blk

Nah, but I live on the south part of Mexico and things can get really rude over here.

That's just for protection.

nice meme magazines

We should pool our resources, leaf brother. I've got a Red Ryder with no BBs too.

How does one acquire a firearm in beanland without being a drug dealer or a cop?

Fuck off with the race war shit and focus on the kikes and their stranglehold on our country.

THAT is the real war here.

becuase my roid rage ak shoots 54r and i like ringing steel at 500. sue me.

i sawed off a shotgun, dont tell anybody