How to win over Minnesota?

Minnesota has slowly been getting more conservative: Trump almost won, and some people are saying it could even flip red in 2020. What can we on Sup Forums do to bring this about?

Other urls found in this thread:

city-data.com/city/St.-Cloud-Minnesota.html
progressivestoday.com/minnesotas-dem-governor-if-you-dont-like-the-flood-of-immigrants-find-another-state/
startribune.com/dayton-calls-by-state-governors-to-bar-syrian-refugees-are-ludicrous/351123481/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought MN is full of Somali pirates?

It will very likely flip red withoit any effort. The problem here is the twin cities.

Just keep shitposting and calling liberals cucks. All day, every day.

>dont cha know
It's going conservative thanks to the Somalis

Apparently they don't vote. Trump was within 50,000 votes of winning it.

Import more bangers from Chicago

Only in the Twin Cities. other cities have their fare share like Rochester (which is still surprisingly conservative)

Allah bless Minnesomalia

The iron range went blue too didn't it?

Yes

Subversive counter-signalling. Get the leftists to go overboard with their cucking. Of course, it could backfire and Minneapolis would end up like Detroit.

>could even flip red in 2020
You wish. With young libs creaming themselves over Keith Ellingson, it just can't happen. Unless based god Jesse Ventura ran as Republican.

>be minnesota
>be settled mostly by swedes
>fill your state with somalis

What did they mean by this?

Doesn't St. Cloud have like 20k?

And Mohammed, his prophet on earth, peace be upon him.

>2017
>not attending religious universities

keep getting stuff censored, more anti white propaganda...it pushes ppl to the other side. It happened to me. I used to identify as Liberal.

Insert more kebab?

Fucking lutherans

need to pass voter ID laws so only whites can vote

Only 6k

city-data.com/city/St.-Cloud-Minnesota.html

>Fucking lutherans
are the ones flipping. They were never liberal, just populist, and the DNC's self-destruction is convincing them that the GOP is now more populist.

Probably just wait until some Somali asshole drives a truck through a Syttende Mai or Midsommar festival.

BTW are there any leads in that mosque bombing in the twin cities two weeks ago? I heard about it on the radio but nothing since then.

Rochester also has less than 10k but we also got hispanics and asians

They're to blame for the Somali nightmare. Even if they flip they're still responsible.
Right now, the youngest voters will likely make the difference.

Nothing.

I don't think so considering they're upping the bounty

>Subversive counter-signalling. Get the leftists to go overboard with their cucking...

I like your style.

Meanwhile....

Can someone explain how Minnesota of all places became a specific dumping ground for Somalis and other "refugee" groups over the decades? It seems like this state should be solidly red, but I don't know the history.

>Fucking lutherans
Correction: Fucking ELCA
LCMS, WELS (and theri Norwegian buddies in ELS) are solid. Even the LCMC (a break away from the ELCA) is ok. But the ELCA seems to feel that they need to compete with the Episcopalians to take the title as most AIDS infested church leadership ever.

that was some pathetic false flagging

it's a damn shame. outside of maybe 4 locations MN is usually solid red. urbanites are scum

they up the bounty to 72 virgins yet?

MN is full of Scandinavians and Germans

Blame the governor. He's a fully brainwashed cunt who says "Minnesota's future is not white"

More Somalians for the Swedish expats.

Fag harder

Pretty much this.
>Be solid Social Democrats in the old country, and that was at a time when Social Democrats were hardcore Marxists like Lenin.
>Move to Minnesota and get jobs mining, farming, or working in some kind of mill
>continue being fucking commies

>Can someone explain how Minnesota of all places became a specific dumping ground for Somalis and other "refugee" groups over the decades?

Odd, that the state with the most Swedes is getting all the Somalians, just like Sweden. It makes it all feel like nothing is being planned in the background.

Clinton set it up, Bush didn't kow or didn't care, Obama doubled down

Mostly the fault of do-gooder Christian groups for the importation of the Somalis. Seems the fuckwits weren't aware that there are Christians in Africa too.

And Somalis.

The beauty of that Pepe brings tears to my eyes.

If we can get a nationalist to run for a governor without denouncing the states' socialized healthcare that would be pretty hilarious to trigger the ctrl left with

Thanks, anons. Sounds like a microcosm of the entire western world.

Please for the love of God help us

>Mostly the fault of do-gooder Christian groups for the importation of the Somalis

Smart money's on incompetent jihadi.

Th election was close so winning over Minnesota will take nothing more than a little word-of-mouth... and also subtly dropping redpills here and there.

One can thank governor Mark Dayton in his part in welcoming in and spreading around Somalis in our state.
progressivestoday.com/minnesotas-dem-governor-if-you-dont-like-the-flood-of-immigrants-find-another-state/

startribune.com/dayton-calls-by-state-governors-to-bar-syrian-refugees-are-ludicrous/351123481/

Amen

>find-another-state
Another governor, is usually how that works.