"A house divided cannot stand." -Abraham Lincoln

"A house divided cannot stand." -Abraham Lincoln

How do we the fix the 50/50 split between liberals and conservatives? Should the US break into two countries?

This is what I'm worried about too. The divide is huge. There is no compromise, especially from the right. We need reason now, more than ever.

Never forget we are all Americans first.

kek

The left has been uncompromisingly pushing for decades. We have nothing left to give up in a compromise

I was literally thinking about this exact Lincoln quote just a couple hours ago. I was thinking about it in the context of the white race: how seemingly half of whites are against their own race.

No, fuck off. I'd rather America split in two than compromise with the Left.

You fucking mongoloid thats from the bible or did i just take the bait? Enjoy your (you).

Cute.

You're about 4 years too late, though.

Lincoln.. the best decision he ever made was going to Ford's Theatre...

You answered your own stupid question. God damn

I believe the quote is more well known as an Abe Lincoln quote. If he got it from the bible then cool

Decisive victory against the left. The only way to unite the country is to win and impose yourself on the other side.

This is how it has always worked. This will never change.

This is why wars are fought. People don't change their minds.

Civil war is likely.

This

The problems are the extremists, both Right and Left (Trad or Alt).

Fucking commies breaking stuff down while neo-nazis stand for what theirs country fought 75 years ago

Y'all need to teach history beyond guns and eagles.

Won't work. The divide isn't along physical borders, but instead between individuals based upon different factors: Race, idologies and class.
It can't continue in the state it is in, and is actually escalating quite quickly. Sadly the only answer is for it to devolve in to chaos, hopefully with some semblance of sides only for a shorter chaotic period and for the current systems in place to be restarted. One side doesn't need to emerge victorious, simply everything needs to go backwards. We honestly need to revert to a smaller community based society with a similar long term goal of survival. This is a world wide event. It is different here in America than European countries because we have had a Nationalist and Capitalist society for so long, creating differing expectations between each individual. Some expect the Nationalism to provide for all Independently and the end game Globalization to take effect together. (Impossible). Some expect free trade but for Capitalism not to turn to Globalization (impossible). All sorts of variety to this. I know, this was a long reply.

The ''good guys'' are always those who wins, let that sink in.

The country needs to be balkanized along racial lines

Ever since the left decided to go on full on extremist mode its been unsalvageable. They don't believe in dialogue. Best option is to balkanize. This will require a period of movement first so everyone can move into the boundaries of the new countries that will match their race/ideology best.

Will just delay things.

This isn't fully a racial issue. Some are presenting it that way to have a tangible goal based upon (factually correct) observations of a symptom. The fact that dindus get gibs and don't do shit isn't the root, it is the symptom. The fact that communists want the borders gone isn't the root, but a symptom. You guys need to start counting all of the issues and expectations of every side and realize there isn't only one enemy belief, but a combination of symptom beliefs and expectations because the current way of life has gone on for too damn long. There are tons of problematic people, ideologies and expectations because society has lived so long untouched that it formed cancer.

Not with boarder enforcement

Yeah this is why Im applying to swiss universities, hopefully they will stay neutral in a ww3 scenario or at least Ill be away from US civil war 2.0

People just do what the people in power influence them to do.

Simple end the media monopoly and deport all liberals to the middle east. Seize their assets and use the money to pay off the national debt. Put their children in labor camps and sell their women to the arabs.

Get rid of the dirty manipulative jews that are behind it.

Civil war is inevitable. Fixed that for you.

1. Brown nationalism. America becomes more and more like Brazil or Argentina. Muh constitution keeps things together. It has a ruling white-ish class and has little relevance on the world stage, but it doesn't collapse completely. Just severely weakened. It will lose the international Empire to China.

2. We win electorally. Complete ideological subjugation of white liberals and the implicit/explicit policies to form an ethno-state. Non-whites self deport out of fear and those that remain will be encouraged to leave.

3. They win. Blacks, Asians, Jews, white race traitors and Browns form a rainbow anti-white people coalition, and they ferment policies that disenfranchise us. Muh constitution doesn't even get a play here because it was written by racist slave owners.

4. The system collapses in on itself and the USA balkanizes. Self proclaimed nations form in the different areas of the continent and force is what ultimately decides the borders of these new nations.

I like your thinking!

Oh so we should have Soviet style elections where only one party is represented.

100% homogeneous societies are a meme. As soon as you artificially created one, if even possible, it would immediately begin to divide. That's human nature, and history.

It is, but not like the last. As I said, no concrete borders. No end game other than the removal of differing opinions, people and beliefs, fighting within both "sides' (Right and Left). It is a civil war only in name. On top of that, it is foolish to believe that it will not break out in other Western countries as well with what they are dealing with. Many civil wars all at once with no real concrete sides to speak of once it actually starts and groups become splintered. Then, what about outside actors that are in a better position that want what we have, or want a predefined outcome? Soros, Russia, China all funding conflicting groups. Maybe multiples at once as long as one of them is beneficial to them. The world is teetering on fucked, not just the nation, and the last support beam is rusting away quickly.

civil war 2.0- loser has to shut the fuck up for the next 150 years minimum.

The answer is obvious, we destroy one halve

lincoln was a patriot who spoke both truthfully and eloquently about our founding fathers. prove me wrong.

I am prepared for the civil war my targets will be all media personalities, their families, and anyone who has ever been on the democrat voter rolls. I will pick them off one at a time in any way I can and during the day blend in as a normal person. I was trained for this by the military to ghost sand niggers. Look for me on the news when shit kicks off. No quarter will be given and none asked. I will pull up these weeds by their roots one at a time until god himself takes notice of the hell I create for these traitors. I am their neighbor, their brother, their friend, and the executioner. Those who see me will not know me, those who know me will not see me. I will drown the liberal movement in their own blood. The last thing they see will be my face as they die one by one. No mercy for swine.

Then we kill them all or die trying. It is better to die defending my freedom than to live in the world they create. What cannot be taken from them will be destroyed.

>100% homogeneous societies are a meme. As soon as you artificially created one, if even possible, it would immediately begin to divide.

It's certainly possible, retard. Western Europe basically existed as 100% homogeneous societies excluding the Jews until the late 20th century.

What destroys homogeneity is racial egalitarianism.

Rate my work.

So many of you are so fucking dumb that you will actually be surprised when this shit all collapses and you realize that there will be no sides. No right wing death squads or Antifa militias. Just pure chaos because no one, no one, sees eye to eye anymore and there is no real reasoning behind all of this other than it is about over and people are lashing out.

Im not talking about race purely, but ideology.

Even in ethopure conservative confederacy 2.0, there will immediately be moderates, radicals and conservative factions, and it just leads on from there...

Same in a brand new Commifornia

Then I guess I will just have to keep ghosting idiots until there is no one left to kill. At this point I have nothing to lose and would rather die than give an inch to the left. No more compromise, no more coexistence, no more talk.

>we
There is no we dumbass. You see the right lashing out at itself all over? It is because there are so many obvious issues of the failure that is society unchecked that we now just pick one or two and form an ideology upon it. That will extend in to the disaster that awaits us. Fuck, it is like you are seriously god damn blind to the world around you right now.

>Even in ethopure conservative confederacy 2.0, there will immediately be moderates, radicals and conservative factions, and it just leads on from there...

As long as those factions are committed to maintaining ethnic homogeneity, it doesn't matter. Obviously we all have an ideal white society that we'd like to live in, coming at the idea from varying levels of state control, but what matters is that we're united behind a core premise. The details won't matter so much, it will be debate as it existed back in the 19th century.

Always a fucking leaf.

>let that sink in

Die.

Then it will be just me if it must. Wonder how many I can get 1, 10,100, 500 it dosent matter those I find will suffer a horror that will be remembered for a generation.

There has to be a we. Statistically people are more likely to succeed if they form groups and pool resources.

This is how the Jews do things and we need to start acting like everything impacts our ethnic interests down to the people that we hire, the food that we eat and the friends that we keep.

Kill all feminists

Go LARP as Brevik somewhere else.

We still have our children to sacrifice. That's essentially what they're asking us to do.

Basically this.

Not larping faggot see you some day.

and what does being an American mean now that leftists have stripped all meaning from it?

In the modern context it means you're an economic unit that pays a shallow homage to muh constitution.

Maybe not even that. Millions of people in the USA don't even speak English.

gas the kikes, rope all niggers, deport all spics, muds and gooks

problem solved.

Leave it to a spic to ask... what the fuck is the fight for anyways? what fucking rights are lacking?

Niggers killing niggers? nobody gives a shit.
Niggers killing whites? nobody gives a shit.
Whites killing niggers? everybody go apeshit.

Trump has said AND proven that he will uphold the rights and freedoms of everyone regardless of gender, race and religious background.

What the fuck America, get your shit together.

1980s style conservatism isn't good enough for these people anymore. Unless you're willing to completely subjugate your race, your culture and your money to them.

In a way I'm glad. Conservatism has always been yesterday's liberalism anyway.

It is time to build the Middle Ground where truth and reason can prevail. The Middle Ground is a metaphysical realm where classic liberals and conservatives can stand together to oppose the extremists on either side. We must cut the Dead Wood off before the fire spreads further.