67% of Whites and 65% of Hispanics think Confederate monuments should STAY!

Shitlib narrative BTFO!

twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/897937372096090113

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/897937372096090113
dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/poll-most-black-americans-dont-want-confederate-statues-removed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump.

why is this getting slid?

I'd like to slide into her bump if you understand what I am saying...

Because it shows that the horrible attack didn't actually change anyone's mind. And that changing people's minds involves tactics that Globalists aren't capable of. They aren't as good as Communists.

Hmm, around the same said they don't want Refugees in Europe. Oh, right, the peoples' will doesn't fucking matter.

because it's an internet poll

Ditto

I *need* more of this chick

actually, it was conducted by NPR/Marist, which makes it surprising that they even released the results.

Am Hispanic, can confirm me and my familia think the monuments going down is utter nonsense and liberal aggression.

Who fucking cares if the majority wants it? It's wrong.

Spics may have their numerous flaws but they're a million times better than niggers and their hate for them rivals that of the average Sup Forums-tard.

>65% of Hispanics

Honestly, the only thing that surprises me is the fact that any spic would care enough about this issue to take a poll about it. I sure as hell don't give a shit if those statues stay up or not, because we spics never had anything to do with it.

But I guess I support keeping the statues just to piss off the liberals.

it's because hispanics are white. so really 132% of whites think Confederate monuments should stay.

im mexican. my family doesnt know who robert lee is but i myself want welfare cut to fund creating a 1000 new confederate monuments

I'm huwhite and I really don't give a shit if they are up or down. They are literally participation trophies. It's a fucking dumb thing to kill white identity over. A lot of American whites never had anything to do with the south.

(OP)
>Hispanic

Why are people (Especially mestizos) been pushing "Hispanic" as a race in the last five years so hard? It's not a race

"Hispanics" who support white pride are generally the ones that are WHITE hispanics that look like Emilio Estevez, not some mexican mestizo.

Doesn't matter what they think, only matters what they say

Like that matters. The Jews get final say.

If you think confederate statues are good, elect representatives within your own town to set them up. Towns and states that want statues can put them up, and those that don't can take them down. You can even put them on your own private property. That's democracy, what's the problem?

I'm Hispanic and I think The Confederate statues should stay. Why the left all of a sudden want it removed? These fags didn't complain when king nigger was in charge.

>I'm hispanic

Are you saying that's your race? Because it's not a race

You mestizos browning that term up are only fucking it up for the criollos

Hispanics hate niggers

Doesnt matter what the majority want. They're going to force it anyways.

The only problem with Hispanics is the fact that they breed like rabbits and that they are creeping towards nigger culture

No ones saying Hispanic is a race. It's just a term people use because everyone south of the border is mixed so badly that you can't collectively call everyone of them by just one race.

>Why are people (Especially mestizos) been pushing "Hispanic" as a race in the last five years so hard? It's not a race
because jimmy carter decided to split hispanics from white for the 1980 census

Because spics fought alongside the Confederates, Spain allied with them to prevent other territories from becoming states.

What are they then?

Even the majority of blacks think the statues should stay vs those that don't.
If these leftist pieces of shit actually cared enough about black people to pay attention to them, they'd know that there are a LOT of blacks in the south and most of them are really proud to be there.

Brown hispanics - Mestizos

White hispanics - white

Black hispanics - black

What part of "Hispanic" is not a race don't you get

I also would like to see what her pussy looks like and also take a smell of it.

I figured you were saying they were white.

>Hispanics
*Mestizos

IT'S THE FUCKING MESTIZOS

Do you see people of pure iberian hispania descent breeding and fucking like pigs? NO, IT'S THOSE AZTEC BEAN FAGGOT MESTIZOS THAT ARE THE CRIMINALS

BLAME THEM

All the mixed fags are MESTIZOS

MESTIZO means mixed

Hispanic just means your ancestors spoke spanish

but have they checked for trans-black women? that's what really matters.

Take off that flag I want to know which country you reside in. I see you in the other thread talking about stefan.

Are hispanics white?

Yes and No

It's literally the same as asking if "Are people with eyeballs white?"

NEWSFLASH

HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

IT JUST MEANS SPANISH SPEAKING

A lot of them are clearly not white

A lot of them are white

IT'S NOT A RACE

How is that even a fucking argument?

Do you think hispanic is a race?

Do you think a pure iberian should be blamed for a mestizo's crime?

Leaf.

Latinos are really proving to be bro tier. Maybe you guys should stop being so racist towards them.

she looks better in the thumbnail desu

What a fucking autist. Who cares? Everyone knows what they mean.

It didn't specify non white hispanics, so idk what to think lol

kys taco nigger

>17817712_395116207526721_7491500571518566400_n.jpg

Link to whore

moae like who is this getting slid

I'm starting to believe you get called Hispanic and are starting to feel self conscious about it.

the absolute THICCNESS of it

Most non mestizo hispanics don't get recognized as hispanics in liberal areas because most dipshits still think "Hispanic = Mestizo" automatically.

So I'll take that as a yes then. Must feel bad not having blue eyes and skin as white as snow.

Rude

>communists caring about what the people want
(((they))) know best goyim

haha, you're the same faggot who makes this post in every fucking thread that mentions Hispanics.

at least he stands for something and is making a valid point. post more of the girl in OP and ill stop being racist against spics

Just start calling "hispanics" browns

>twitter.com/Politics_Polls/status/897937372096090113

The more interesting part of this is that the plurality of black people think they should stay too.
Like if the group you're being offended on behalf of isn't even as offended as you are then wtf is the point?

>The more interesting part of this is that the plurality of black people think they should stay too.

Exactly.

It reminds you that it's mainly nerds and shit that actually read the news and get worked up over it.

Like, are we really to believe that the average black guy is getting fired up over this because SJWs on youtube and twitter are lol?

>44% of black Americans
>44% of Democrats
>65% Hispanics
Think these monuments should stay

If these figures are even remotely accurate, Democrats will be absolutely HAMMERED in the next few elections. Remember, a Dem candidate for governor of Georgia wants to remove the famous Stone Mountain monument. The North Carolinean governor, who won by a mere 10,000 votes in 2016 wants to remove Confederate monuments in his state. If they continue this narrative, they are going to lose gloriously.

Especially in the South, any last resemblance of the Dixiecrat will be completely GONE.

>Like if the group you're being offended on behalf of isn't even as offended as you are then wtf is the point?

I think lots of journalists spend too much time on Twitter and think the extreme leftists they follow on that site somehow represent the mainstream of America.

I'm sure you've noticed that it isn't black people protesting this shit. It's, for the most part, white on white.

Personally I think we should construct a monument to those blacks who fought for the Confederacy.

That photo of the erecting of the black pregnant woman statue is hilarious because it's all 20 some year old white people.

If this trend continues, here is my 2018 Senate predicion:

Who is she?

>I'm sure you've noticed that it isn't black people protesting this shit. It's, for the most part, white on white.
Uhh, are you fucking retarded? BLM and Antifa have merged forces. Soros op complete.

Most blacks also support the confederate monuments though, making BLM a minority of the movement.
>Forty-four percent of African Americans believe the Confederate statues should stay in place, while 11 percent said they’re unsure. The remaining 40 percent of African Americans polled said the statues should be removed.
dailycaller.com/2017/08/17/poll-most-black-americans-dont-want-confederate-statues-removed/

I said for the most part this recent statue protest has been white on white.

I'm very aware of BLM, I'm sure they will be knocking down some shit in the future.

It was also a "Trump-OP" by getting mainstream Democrats and Rinos to brand themselves as one with ANTIFA, or the alt-left.

Hence my predicted Democrat landslide loss.