Kessler Goes Full Edgelord

This just happened. I don't know what else to say. Discuss.

For those that don't know, Kessler organized the unite the right rally

What an over dramatic attention whore

Spencer has disavowed

spencer is a cuck

L M A O

You nazi fucks are already fracturing!

His statement is pretty true tbqhwy fama lama ding dong

He was proven right. Did you see what the communists did after winning the war? The US aligned with communists in WWII just like now. The outcome was not good.

What does he have to lose? His life is pretty much ruined.

>Mourning your enemies

Reminder that Jason Kessler has been outted months ago as an undercover dem agent focused on destroying the right movement

He made sure to link the new dailystormer domain, likely in hopes people go after it again. I swear this guy is still an Obama/CNN agent.

this

how hard would it have to be to just ignore it

He's right.

I have no sympathy for coal burning communists.

Cucking like this will not earn him favor with anybody. There is no force on earth that will get the people who think he's a nazi to stop hating him. The people that don't hate him all agree that nothing of value was lost when this fat pig died

The rise of communism in Germany essentially started after WW1 and the Russian revolution.

Communism was spreading through Eastern Europe pretty quickly.

Germany had just been destroyed and fucked over by France+Britain circle jerk. The newly instated Republican government that was put in place was weak, and the constant bending-over they did for France made lots of Germans pissed (mainly the Soldiers)

German Communists thought that the solution was to overthrow the republican government and have their own communist revolution, while the German Fascists wanted a tougher government that was willing to be like Italy and stand up to Britain and France.

Both groups participated in lots of street riots, and both groups were pretty much uncontrollable.

Ultimately the Nazi's would come out the more popular party, because it was more similar to how Germany was Pre-War (and many germans Idolized Mussolini's Facism, including Hitler)

Also worth noting that the Nazi's had a knack for hiring hitmen to target Communist leaders and make them dissapear. They were just too organized for the Communists to really stop them.

NOW HES KEKING?

What can spencer do right hm? It seems shills don't like him NO MATTER WHAT.

Trump must disavow Kessler's comments within 24 hours or he's siding with Kessler.

Fuck off kikes!!!!

Reeeeeeee

>pretend to go full edgelord
>disappear to a nice retreat for "re-education"
>leave undercover

>you can never fight against communists again cause hitler did it first

If the only thing you can think to say makes you sound like a cuck then you should say nothing

I imagine he's had a lot of his illusions shattered in the last week. He might be feeling a bit of rage and just said fuck it.

No see thats the problem a bunch of faggot shills are saying he should disavow NAZIEEEE shit or wahtever and now he does then they call him a cuck.

LMFAO Obummer Plant LARPing Nazi PSYOPS BTFO

I'd bet paper shekels he was a plant to string the alt right along for MUH NAZIS and have the enemy to justify their agenda

Why the fuck didn't Spencer keep his mouth shut? It's not like he doesn't associate with Anglin and he says thing just as bad.

Wtf, I hate Richard Spencer now

Fuck this Spencer cuck.

He was right

Jesus the alt-right is fucking imploding I hate to see people lose it like this

We should not disavow anything. The left never does.

Disavowing is fucking dumb, everyone should follow the Trump model and never disavow unless absolutely forced to. If you have to do what he does, make it look like a hostage video so that the people your disavowing know you don't mean it.

i agree but again the shills/retards want shit like this.

The guy got chased around a press conference and slapped like a bitch. This is basically a suicide note.

Kessler's shill shekel whore status confirmed.

Didn't the guy say on the Alex Jones show that he was an Obama supporter 3 years ago? Weird.

who cares

fuck commies

>TFW anything remotely pro white is infiltrated overnight
Daily reminder not to saw off any shotguns for buddies
Unless you want the feds to kill your dog son and wife

Had to be a hack

>calls someone a fat bitch, is a fat bitch himself

I see the Alt right nazifest is in full rebranding mode already.

Hes just as "unhinged" as the President

>shalom sandnigger
WASPs actually listen to sandniggers about anything wow
hollywood really fucked you all that much

Any chance this lands him in legal trouble? Obviously the tweet isn't illegal, but he's likely under investigation from the car accident, and this cannot help his case

Honestly, I'm glad Spencer disowned. I feel the same way about the Antifa bitch, but it does NOT present a good image. Our image is already fucked up enough after Saturday. No need to make it worse.

He's not wrong

This is pure false flag. Probably on the Soros payroll.

kessler is legit an undercover blm faggot who played the trs / spencer crowd like the idiots they are

Baked Alaska disavows

This stinks of fed TBQH.

We are nazzys. That's as low as you can possibly go. The media and cucks aren't going to start reporting positively on us just because richard spencer disavowed someone

Why? Don't like having to share space with opinions you disagree with? Isn't that the same as what you accuse left of doing?

SO GUYS HOW ARE SPENCER'S OPTICS AFTER THIS?

But he was, the SOZIs had their own armed wing just as the NAZIs did. What the fuck are these assholes smoking?

>Gabriel Sherman

everyone will disavow. not so much because of what he said but because they realized he set them up at the unite the right rally. This tweet gives them the excuse to shit all over him.

was this stupid fuck linked to occupy wall street

I don't feel one shred of sympathy for her or her family or friends. The world would be a much nicer place if everyone like her died

No, but it's a step in the right direction. The edgelords are just dragging the fucking movement down. Fucking low IQ mongrels who think acting like an angsty high schooler will allow them to win a political victory. Leave the memeing and LARPing on the internet.

This is like a fucking good cop bad cop divide and conquer routine. Jesus Christ.

yes because bashing some dead girl is really going to help gain support and more members. best just get back to waving non US flags and yelling gas the kikes in front of normies.

Why did the good guys have to lose :(

Fucking Jewish saboteur. Even Mike Enoch wouldn't and didn't say shit like that.
It's so damn obvious what is going on.

This is pretty much correct, all I have to add is that if the German army wasn't limited in size by the treaty of Versailles, it's very possible they would have removed all the militias and possibly brought back the monarchy.

Hitler was allowed to be chancellor because he was seen as the only person who could form a stable government, mostly because the left was chimping out constantly and refused to form a government with anyone.

I wonder why Twitter is allowing this sort of hate speech on their platform? Almost as if tweet was designed to provoke further outrage from the left. Really activates the almonds

Who are we trying to score points with? People who think we are nazis are never going to feel anything but contempt for us.

He shouldn't have said anything. You don't punch right.

Nathan Damigo's organization, Identity Europa, disavows. Looks like the alt right found their fall guy.

I say good. Kessler is faggot who handled this whole thing poorly. What kind of fucking retard gives a press conference in Cville immediately after the chick died. Then he gets chased away looking like a little bitch. Gets attacked and doesn't fight back. Then gets tackled like a girl. Blame the whole fucking thing on him.

>Then gets tackled like a girl.
*by a girl. He got tackled to the ground by a fucking girl on tv.

>rally-goers having their lives flushed down the toilet
>Challenger driver is prepping his anus quite literally
>rally organizer posts this edgelord shit publicly for no fucking reason
wew fed

BOTH OF THESE ARE PAID SABOTAGE ARTISTS. RELIABLE BATTERY OF LIE DETECTOR TESTS ON THEM NOW TO PROVE THEY ARE LARPERS (NOT FAKE LIE DETECTOR TESTS BY CIA NIGGERS OR OTHER)

It's like he's so close to stumbling onto a glaring repeat of history but is too stupid to possibly conceive the left as able to do wrong that it's just going to go right over his head
>Inb4 the reds would have been better than the Nazis
The reds had more than their fair share of involvement in east Berlin and Spain to show they're made from the same line of cloth. I can't help but wonder if the Reds lost back then as well because they also were so unbearably obnoxious.

The type of retard who was an Obama supporter three years ago and admires agent provocateurs.

yeah no shit

AGENT Maxwell Dumb...
Let's buy him a trencoat and a 70's walkie-talkie...

Oh golly he is so over the top. Why oh why would anyone be so outrageous. It's the most over the top shenanigans since that fellow carried a rifle into comet pizza.

the controlled opposition is trying to make her a martyr to kick off a Soroach/CIAtraitor Purple Color revolution. Study Ukraine's Orange Color revolution

Kessler, Spencer, Cantwell etc I mean. Baked Alaska is good

fuck that alaska cunt.

Kessler is a Fed who set this whole thing up. He voted twice for Obama, was a OWS activist, worked for CNN. The guy clearly invited the nazi larpers to make everyone there look like nazis.

The alt-right got played and completely destroyed itself. Spencer, Kike Enoch et al. all played themselves and have discredited themselves. I don't think anyone with far right views and a 3 digit iq would call themselves alt-right anymore.

The alt-right is just full of feds and retards.

Obviously not. We're trying to win over white, right-wing normies. Outside of Nazi LARPers' little autist bubble, the vast, vast, VAST majority of whites find swastikas, armbands, SS runes, etc. to be disgusting. However, the views of white nationalism, which were commonplace 50 years ago, are not. We don't need the 88 to have 14. Anybody who thinks otherwise should be regarded as a shill who wants to taint the image of the identitarian movement.

It's only partly correct. The position of the Nazis was extremely weak for a very long time, Germans preferred to vote for conservatives and social democrats.
Their position was very comparable with the AfD now, quite weak and Germans will likely vote again for Merkel (conservative).
What really suddenly drove masses of Germans into the arms of the Nazis was the information that started to come out of the Soviet Union in combination with the very active Communists in Germany.
And I'm not talking about the info that we get today in our shitty schools, they got the raw stuff, like Soviet (jews) are engaging in total extermination of all Christians by the tens of millions.
They got even graphic descriptions of the ongoing barbarity.
Problem for the conservatives was that they were not hard line enough against Communists, they were centrists.
But Germans had this deadly fear of being soon exterminated by Communists and that's where Hitler made his strongest points that convinced Germans.
He was as hard line as someone could be against Commies, he was like we are going to kill them all if they attempt anything on our territory.
So Hitlers power didn't grow slowly, he rose to power from nothing within a very short period. Without the Bolsheviks it wouldn't have been possible.

Both tweets were bigly at fault. Sad!

Smart decision.

Kessler is a democrat shit stirrer....
>probably paid by russians too desu

What did communists do? Russian officers would not rape, but outright massacre Germans. Dresden firebombing style.

Wow, what a fag.

Who is Richard Spencer again? Keep seeing his name on here.

will he euthanize himself to purge his midget genetics?

He's very likely the enemy pretending to be one of us.

The media assault that followed was immedeate. Everyone was on the same page instantly. It was so fast it was suspicious. Even Hannity hinted the same thing on the first night.

This whole thing may have been a setup and organized with the mayor/governor/Soros/DNC etc.

>The type of retard who was an Obama supporter three years ago
H-hey
delete

Considering what happened in the German/Soviet war Russians were tame.
I mean Stalin presided himself over the extermination of at least 30 million Russians for fucking no offence, yet after hearing reports of rapes he sent the order to execute any Russian soldier engaging in it.

>when you LARP professionaly

hell... is he /ourguy/?

He (Kessler) is likely a subversive.

/pol has no room for cucks, leftists, niglets and kikes.

But carrying on shilling. I live for /pol.