Holyshit

The organizer of Unite The Right has officially cracked, he's gone full 14/88.
youtu.be/25vdvPtKQgk

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheMadDimension
youtube.com/watch?v=wOZoSxMEe3I
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m
youtube.com/watch?v=mr0ue3tKpNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/TheMadDimension

muh 94 million

He is right you know

Got some good memes going on in the feed

The sinking ship of the Alt-right

It's over

Isn't this the guy who worked for cnn?

mfw it's fucking real

We wont shed a Tear.

youtube.com/watch?v=wOZoSxMEe3I

These so called movement leaders were recruited by, trained by and work for Obama.

All who follow them are absolute fools.

All he has to do is shut up. Holy fuck. He's inflaming the Commie left even more and he's doing it on purpose. The shitpost of it all would be funny if shit wasn't about to hit the fan. The mans clearly paid opposition.

isnt this guy controlled op and worked for obama?

you idiots dont think him tweeting shit like that is bad for us?

Not givin a fuck lads.

nice image btw

Clearly a subversion of the movement.

>Obama Administration agent carries out his orders.

LMFAO

I am like 60% sure this guy is a plant though. He was a huge Obama supporter and organized Occupy Wallstreet events

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

FALSE FLAG

I'm now almost positive that Kessler is an agent provocateur.

Yeah his tweeter would have been shut down already

Unintelligent shit mongering.

The right lacks the necessary numbers of thinking people.

>The organizer of Unite The Right
Are you talking about the Obama supporting, OCW twat who infiltrated right after Trump's election?

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

you are right

source.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-14/report-‘unite-right’-organizer-jason-kessler-was-occupy-movement-obama-supporter-8-m

Richard Spencer is in full damage control mode disavowing. It's his fault for not doing proper quality control or being a good judge of character to begin with. The right is pretty much going crashing this plane with no survivors mode by now.

GUYS, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT HIS ACCOUNT MAY HAVE BEEN HACKED, AND RICHARD SPENCER HAS DENOUNCED HIM AND DETACHED HIMSELF FROM HIM.

>2017
>Sup Forums
>think

It's just a slightly edgier reddit at this point

This is an excellent point, as well.

DAS RIGHT

>All the shills ITT who dont want a race war
back to plebbit

Those optics tho

Yeah that's totally not controlled opposition to drive the normies away, good one

Good, fuck commies and their bullshit. No one here disagrees except reddit cucks and faggots from leftypol

You mean Obama campaign volunteer Jason Kessler?

When did Reichard denounce him?

He's on record extolling that role.

She was a fucking wobbly, they're a leftist extremist group. She was surrounded by wobbly and anarcho communist flags. They were blocking an intersection and screaming "Who's streets our streets." They were not there peacefully

She signed up for a fight. You wanna play revolutionary, be ready for the consequences of playing revolutionary

>The organizer of Unite The Right has officially cracked,
all according to plan user, all according to plan
>tfw some people cannot recognize controlled opposition
Kessler is going to be publicly obnoxious to alienate as many people as possible.
DO NOT expect any sort of positive effect for our movement from this man

i think he means occupy wall street advocate jason kessler

But that wasn't true communism, that was state capitalism

The "right" what the fuck are you talking about? The minority media are running 24/7 revolutionary media which will put them back in control after ANY revolution occurs. How are you fucks this retarded?

This mother fucker works for CNN, Richard Spencer should have disavowed day of. This creep is probably just like Kike Kikenwald who was literally exposed paying for masturbation videos of a 13 year old kid to be produced!

it's like they're not even trying to hide it

I'm pretty sure he's talking about Jason Kessler the professional provocateur.

Damn, looks like we're just going to have to be regular right wingers now.

That's a shitty meme.

She was a criminal who died trying to hurt people, at the hands of one of the people she was trying to hurt. We need to drive that point home.

They knew the Unite The Right attendees would have to go home, so they were blocking traffic to create opportunities for the guys with bludgeons to attack them.

He could be a fed. But what he's saying is true.

Did you see that fucking shitty pig jiggling as they gave her CPR? What a fucking disgusting fat, fat fuck. Just thinking about her and her rippling mounds conspiring to open the borders and let jewish-pedophile coalition of The Elite have their way makes me sick.

Richard Denounced, not controlled opposition confirmed.

Ants go away

When you bite the fry, the fry bites back.

> professional provocateur
Is that the PC way of saying paid liar?

Way too spotty record. No fucking chance. He's acting on his own initiative. But he definitely, 100% is in this to sabotage the right.

Well shit
Never going to be able to support this guy again
We are not in open conflict, stop acting like we are.

Both are saboteurs

In this case infiltrator or saboteur would fit better.

We'll she was fat for sure. Was she a communist or just convinced by professors and peers that there are literally Nazis taking over?

Fucking antifa writes shit like this CONSTANTLY on twitter and not an eye is batted.

Twitter obviously knows whose side its on.

What's disturbing is that these people are fucking taking sides. They want to end our civilization.

This is either a hack or a false flag, but it's still hilarious either way.

Note how he made sure to include the new DailyStormer domain so they'd lose it again.

As much as I dislike Dickie Spence and his trust fund account he's right to denounce this Obama agent, even if his account was """hacked""" he's still a shill who was involved with Occupy and Obama's campaign..

#FatLivesMatter

Read the thread. He's an infiltrator.

Transtional
>Oy, what the fucking are you doing, you're being too obvious!

Can someone please post the gif of antifa doing cpr on shamu?

that's genuinely a retarded twitter post

publicly (and permanently) insulting the dead, while unnecessarily throwing in some irrelevant factoid about Communists. Who is this clown?

Who cares. Are there any normies who knew the name Jason Kessler before UtR and do they even remember him a week later?

He's being sued too. He's clearly controlled opp.

Until November 2016 right?

He helped destroy Occupy and was part of CNN.

This fuck was in on this from the beginning.

Yes, that's why I included false flag as a possibility, swedecuck

Hacked or not a Democrat wrote his tweet.

That's why I'm such a big fan of Spencer. Although he's not an ideal leader for the movement (hopefully someone else will come along), he's absolutely an intellectual. He can stand up in a debate and people (if they're being honest with themselves) are able to easily understand, if not sympathize with, his arguments.

We should be framing our movement as a white version of Zionism, not some vengeful resurgence of Nazism.

Here's a 2+ hour video of him critically analyzing the Terminator series' fascist imagry/white guilt narrative. This is the sort of stuff we need to be doing. Not only does it show outsiders that we aren't the backwoods libertarian degenerates who normally populate pro-white movements, but it also encourages people inside the movement to interpret and master the world they live in. This is critical for ideological growth.

youtube.com/watch?v=mr0ue3tKpNY

He's the agent who planned and organized the unite the right march. He also once worked for CNN, Obama, and derailed the Occupy thing.

DAMN HES A GOOD TROLL THO MA NIGGAS

>insulting the dead
Why do they care, they're dead.

The Obama campaign volunteering, OCW organizer, provocateur admirer, and ever since Trump's election alt-right organizer Jason Kessler.

literally motherfucking who

Yea. Worked for Obama, too.

I was just about to ask if anything is being done about the fact that the city of Charlottesville and the police apparently didn't communicate about the rally on government email to avoid Freedom Of Information Act??? Just had a look at the Fox article about him being in hiding and took this screencap. Has anyone looked into this?

Who cares about optics? When it starts the only question is what side are you on?

Ps I know spencer is a plant. It doesn't matter at this point.

It's the same thing as mafia voting against their own, so town doesn't vote for them next

Jason Kessler is a former CNN employee and obabo supporter. He is controlled opposition trying to make the american right hated

I had my doubts but now I am more or less convinced, this guy is entirely controlled opposition and this whole thing was setup months ago. Literally the only other explanation for his behavior is that he is a sub 100 IQ retard.

Faggots listen up.

It should be obvious to you now what is going on. The right had momentum building up but a few events over the past few months stalled it up and those events always seem to connect back to the same people. One of them is Richard Spencer the other is this dipshit. Tomorrow there are rallies planned by both the left and the right and look who decides to start speaking wild rhetoric as this approaches; the same fag that set up Charlettsville.

This man is a fed. He is literally no different than Hal Turner and is doing the exact same sort of shit that Hal Turner did.

Nazi Germany wasn't true fascism, it was just blah blah blah

kessler is a faggot who just wants to make money off the controversy. he was a commie alt-left fag 5 years ago, now he's a nazi? stop falling for this shit dickheads. he's just trying to make us look bad

Kessler is paid opposition.
He takes money from Soros.

Jason Kessler is a Democrat radical alt left plant trying to stir up a civil war. There is NO "Alt Right" so they have to fabricate one.

Split and infect. They are a paid virus.

>Friday

He's just been drinking alcohol and that's it. Some people become angry and bitter when they are drunk.

Dude, that old man has some balls on him.

more like, he's gone full Soros plant to make us look bad after organizing a rally that was doomed to fail by design

Didn't twitter pull a bunch of "alt-right" accounts? But they didn't pull the organizer of the rally?

Or that he got hacked.

He's a democrat infiltrator. Why would they take down their guy?

Okay, is there evidence she was an actual communist or just a useful idiot?

No.

Oh, look, Mike Enoch is actually backing him up. Not suspicious at all.

>The right had momentum building up but a few events over the past few months stalled it up and those events always seem to connect back to the same people. One of them is Richard Spencer the other is this dipshit. Tomorrow there are rallies planned by both the left and the right and look who decides to start speaking wild rhetoric as this approaches; the same fag that set up Charlettsville.
>This man is a fed.

Provocateurs

1) Want to establish "leaders" to set them up for a fall in order to stop the movement.
2) Suggest doing foolish, illegal things to get the activists in trouble.
3) Encourage militancy.
4) Want to taunt the authorities.
5) Attempt to make the activist compromise their values.
6) Attempt to instigate violence. Activism ought to always be non-violent.
7) Attempt to provoke revolt among peoplee who are ill-prepared to deal with the reaction of the authorities to such violence.