/lrg/ Libertarian Right General - It's always Sunny Edition

This is a thread for the discussion of all ideologies that promote self-ownership, individual liberty and the natural order. These include (but are not limited to) anarcho-capitalism, paleolibertarianism, minarchy, objectivism and anti-leftism (i.e. physical removal, so to speak). All others are welcome to learn and debate us.
Reminder that this is a right-wing thread, so libertine degenerates ('live and let live' faggotry), open-border advocates and faux-libertarians (e.g. Gary Johnson) are not welcome here - people here recognise that property rights imply discrimination and a return to traditional, conservative values.
Although questions are welcome, many are repeated often, so it is recommended you research the basics first. Nobody here is obligated to debate with you, so try to avoid using fallacies in your arguments or creating unrealistic scenarios.

THREAD RESOURCES:
>Pastebin: pastebin.com/iT0Rw8PT
>Discord & Book Club: Kd2WD2X

REQUIRED READING:
>The Machinery Of Freedom: Illustrated Summary (David Friedman) - youtube.com/watch?v=jTYkdEU_B4o (Watch this!)
>Anatomy of the State (Murray Rothbard) - mises.org/library/anatomy-state
>Democracy: The God that Failed (Hans Hermann-Hoppe) - riosmauricio.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Hoppe_Democracy_The_God_That_Failed.pdf

FURTHER READING:
>Reference - See i.imgur.com/wCIpgNA.jpg
>Torrent - magnet:?xt=urn:btih:8d8ec6ef882dee291f119eb69994797574e5d616&dn=Anarcho-Capitalism%20Books

THREAD THEME:
>hoppewave | Hans-Hermann Hoppe | physical removal - youtube.com/watch?v=LP41IK91_qA
>Against the State - (Hoppewave Hans Hermann Hoppe) - youtube.com/watch?v=HLaqr3QorCw
>I need a Pinochet! - youtube.com/watch?v=zhrYY3ocQ5o
>Drop it like it's Hoppe - youtube.com/watch?v=HPKGgo4kGQM

Holy shit so all I have to do to make sure /lrg/ becomes /ptg/ is to stay awake and keep baking new breads?

basically

wow that was rly organized well done whoever posted this.....dont know half the shit u said like faux-libertarains but watev not rly into this stuff rly but still organized good job

I didn't realize it was that fucking easy. Should I add shit to the pastebin or do people even give a shit about the OP?

pastebin? what? lmfao nobody reads that shit. You're here to combat and counter people who look at the word "capitalism" or "libertarian" and then spew memes from muh roads to what if the child consents tho

there is no OP, only you and shitpost after shitpost

Nobody is gonna read the pastebin, we're just going to shitpost here regardless.

I like the sound of that. You mean it's my job to defend /lrg/ from shills, communists, and other statists?

it's kinda cheating on dead hours where nobody will post unironic bait

Excellent. A contest of wills, so to speak.

Forgot to check.

friendly reminder that in order to safeguard liberty we must take action against the egalitarian virus and fascism is the antibody

We need to recruit; the leftists are really good at attracting low IQ flies but we need a refuge for high IQ non-statists to yellowpill the lurkers.

Friendly reminder fascism is a spook and everything would be fine if people would fuck off.

friendly reminder that liberty is a spook and that your own power is the only thing that can guarantee your freedom

i bet they didn't teach you that in high school, did they? make sure to take that stirnpill with some food, lest you get a bellyache.

makes sense

>fascism is the antibody

does NatSoc count?

Don't fall for the spook. If you have enough money, it doesn't matter what color their skin is, they're still a monkey subhuman slave.

>everything would be fine if people would fuck off.
they're not going to fuck off, they need to be phyically removed

>friendly reminder that liberty is a spook
equality is a spook. liberty naturally arises when you leave people the fuck alone, it's the default state
>does NatSoc count?
all anti-liberal ideologies should be in coalition to stamp out communism

Is anyone here a free stater in New Hampshire?

>liberty naturally arises when you leave people the fuck alone
But you bet your ass I'm not going to leave people the fuck alone, I'm going to claim what I can, so I say to you again, your liberty (liberty here being defined as some arbitrary set of """rights""" that I must follow) is as much a spook as casper.

Good night, /lrg/.

>being criminal scum
Fascism is the radical idea of physically removing communists, criminals, and degenerates to ensure the law-abiding traditionalist native citizen can live a free life. Enjoy your time in the camps.

Libertarians are right about a lot of things, but major mistakes include:

1. Individuality, like anything, requires a social norm for its defense. Otherwise all the faggots around you will just vote to steal your shit (happens in the West now) or worse (e.g. shitskins will assault & rob, desert goat fuckers will rape and explod). You had to get all "enlightened anti-Theist" and lose all sense of community.

2. Any progress on any libertarian front is progress. WRONG!
>legalize it bro
before removing the social welfare system brings what? More fucking stoners. (And not even the kind that are semi-productive, like yourselves.)
More degradation of borders so cucks in Cali and Arizona can get a cheap pool built destroys economic opportunities for young people (mowing lawns, unskilled building work, even fucking McDonald's jobs).

Protect your group because they protect you. Even White Nationalists understood this before you did.

Capitalism is the only moral system ever devised. And the best. And even the kindest.
The only reason there is ever any doubt about the wonders of Capitalism is because it lacked a philisophical base at it's outset. Historically cuckservative Republicans have tried to justify it on the basis of Altruism. To which it is incompatible and, make no mistake, rest assured that Altruism is the great primordial evil of the world.
Reminder that Ayn Rand and Objectivism is our most powerful tool. I do not exaggerate. Hers was the strongest attack on commie and Nazi Statism ever witnessed. Every movement needs epistemological validation and metaphysical defining and Objectivism provides this and then some. Do not write of one of the greatest philosophers to ever walk the face of the earth just because you've been ingrained with some maymays about her.
Our glorious Constution, the document that set the engine that is humanity free, is completed by Ayn Rand in what it lacked, the ONLY thing the US founding fathers lacked; a rejection of the primordial evil that is Altruism.
I would add Objectivism, whose essence had been stated in "the right to the pursuit of happiness". But only implicitly. Objectivism states the amazing advent that is the American morality explictly. Cultural Marxists and 'Nazis' are terrified of Ayn Rand as she represents the American Constution completed. Epistemologically validated, metaphysically defined, and ethically expanded, Objectivism is the greatest threat Commies have ever encountered which is why they cannot even bear to have it discussed as a philosophy.

Friendly reminder that Ayn Rand>Max Striner>>>Frederick Nietzsche as far as Egoists go. There is a reason why leftypol and /lit/ like le spookman so much

>criminals
>law
>native citizen
>free life

Ayn Rand was unironically a genius
RLs need to stop cucking to natsocs and trying to distance themselves from her

>everything is literally a spook
now this is pirateposting

Ayn Rand's philosophies are as spooked as any other, subscribing to morals and the such as the basis for society. Better than other ideologies, to be sure, but ultimately, followers are still slaves to the ideology.

Stirner is the simplest of your list, where the only spook you follow is the idea that you should remain spook-free.

>There is a reason why leftypol and /lit/ like le spookman so much
Stirner is appropriated by leftys because of his contemporaries, and because Stirner was, himself, left leaning. Egoism is by no means a left-leaning (or any direction leaning) ideology.

All off those things literally are spooks.
>criminals
Spooks because you're replacing the uniqueness of an individual with a label that is not them.

>law
Ideas that you are obligated to follow, the literal definition of a spook.

>native citizen
Spook for a similar reason as criminal.

>free life
Spook because you're already free, but you choose to stay imprisoned by your obligation to the spooks. (Or, at the very least, you stay so out of habit.)

I posit that Aristotle, John Locke (Thomas Jefferson alternatively), and Ayn Rand are the 3 greatest individuals to walk the face of the earth.
Aristotle for being the father of the scientific method.
John Locke/Thomas Jefferson for being the fathers of America, political Individualism and Liberalism.
Ayn Rand for being the the mother of the forst moral justification of Capitalism and the first formulated meta-philosophy, Objectivism.

I think "3 greatest individuals ever" is too specific for me to decisively pick, but those are all good choices

>but ultimately, followers are still slaves to the ideology.
Objectivism neither needs nor tolerates slaves of the mind.
>Stirner is the simplest of your list, where the only spook you follow is the idea that you should remain spook-free.
Striner can be sumated and discarded by the indentification of what he was: an egoist nihilist.
Fuck nihilism, it is little more than philisophical cowardice.

Ayn Rand's critisicm of Nihilism (through her dismantling of Immanuel Kant) and Anarchism (through Frederick Nietzsche) in 'Capitalism: The Unknown Ideal' is adamantine-clad and unassailable.

The purpose of Awoo is to avoid conflict, not create it.

I'll admit, I haven't read the work she had written you mentioned, though I'm not sure how you could dismantle nihilism, considering it's the objective state of the universe (but I assume it's critiquing nihilism as an attitude, and not the objectivity of meaning).

>Striner can be sumated and discarded by the indentification of what he was: an egoist nihilist.
Fuck nihilism, it is little more than philisophical cowardice.
Why should I care what other people consider "philosophical cowardice"? Call it what you want, but you're the one enslaving yourself.

Additionally, the mere fact that Ayn asserts that there is a purpose in life, and that there exist such a thing as individual rights, means that she is working with spooks. And if you're working with spooks, then you're a slave to something other than your will.

Philosophy is unique as it tends to ensnare and mass-influence titanic amounts of people in a comparatively short span of time.
From here one need only choose the 3 most fundamentally powerfull and transformative modes of thought and their creators. Thus my choices.

Honestly Ayn Rand is the only questionable pick of the 3 as she was thurst into relative irrelevance by the still-powerfull establishment and died peniless. She did not acheive enough (yet), proven by the fact that no one has successfully started the Meritocratic Party. Always what the "Republican Party" should have been.
Altruism is truly the final boss. It has been around so long it has even colored our dna. Capitalism (and civilization) on the other hand is so new it has yet to.

>I posit that Aristotle, John Locke (Thomas Jefferson alternatively), and Ayn Rand are the 3 greatest individuals to walk the face of the earth.
That's a bit of a stretch. Ayn Rand and John Locke were great individuals, but certainly not some of the greatest. Aristotle probably is though

I say John Locke because he was necessarily the impetus behind the founding fathers and the founding fathers collectively most certainly do warrant a spot on "the 3 greatest individuals".
As much as an Ayn Rand fanboy I am you are right: it IS a stretch to includ her. Objectivism has been shouted underground and has not yet taken hold. We need a man so start the Meritocratic Party and for gods sake we need a President to run and succeed on the "Separation of state and economics" platform. Then Rand can be included with full rectitude.

Bump

I built my property with my own two hands. Fuck the state and it's tail of leaches.

Bumpedy-bump-bump.

>
Additionally, the mere fact that Ayn asserts that there is a purpose in life, and that there exist such a thing as individual rights
All Ayn asserts is that mans life is an end in itself. And unlike anything Stirner ever purported; she explains why this is true metaphysically and how this works epistemologically.

Can't build the land its on though can you faggot?

Get fucked again.