BOSTON THREAD 2

Prev thread: archive.li/IWWOX

Lets see if we can get more digits. Last thread is making this happening a reality, we might see r9k 2.0 afterall

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU
youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VQva5wKSfzM
youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a legendary thread.

How much is enough? That thread had the most digitsign there has been in a long long time.

You guys didn't take enough punishment in Charlottesville and you need more suffering?

Trump was a Judas goat. He's not in charge of anything. They used him to diffuse the growing rebellion among people who aren't willingly going along with the agenda. Now you are all demoralized, everyone thinks you are literally Nazis, and you haven't got the slightest idea what's really going on. All your outlets of communicating with each other publucally are being neutralized, all your private communications are surveilled. You are completely fucked, and most of you still think you've won...something. They've really brain fucked the American population. Completely raped your minds.

Dont try to control a chaos God.

Depopulation is coming. The United States of America aka Mystery Babylon will be destroyed.

WEW

>>ITT: FBI provocateurs

Truly a legendary thread.

So eyes on Boston.

Where do you guys think will be europe next?

Brussel`?

ITT: Prophecy and wisdom

Just checked in from the last one. I'm being digits with me.

Honestly the left and the right need to wake the fuck up and fight the real enemy. One side calls him Porky, the other call him The Jew and others call him The Man.

Thoth the god of wisdom knows.

Palyndroms are his sign.

Told you I would bring digits.

>11

To all other anons in Boston. Go to the streets with video cameras. Be the eyes of the free Internet.

Kek will not be mocked. You meddle in powers you can't control and can't understand.

>You think this is a fucking game?

Digits confirm: Tomorrow will be the looked at as the breakdown of America society

Oh fuck.

Tomorrow will be the dawn of the fifth Reich

maybe better search a view point.

On the streets isn't smart. Kek confirmed it over and over.

Guys serious. What will be the next city in Europe?

Maybe something new like Italy?

Anywhere as long as it's not Liechtenstein :(

Hello, can I get digits?

no

Take my power

no

ARE YOU READY FOR RAGNAROK ANONS?

THOTH
H
O
T
H

LOL it will never be Liechtenstein. The chance that it's going to be Switzerland is incredibly small aswell.

Maybe France and england again.
Most cucked countries in the EU.

Ok then.
I'll just make my own.

Oh that's great, lets just give the left more ammo. Don't be a sperg

It's depressing to me that if this guy was antifa and shot 50 white men, women and children the media would harp on about how the evil Nazis deserved it.
It doesn't matter what our struggle is.
It doesn't matter what our ancestors sacrificed to secure for us.
They hate us and will do everything to see us dead, tortured, enslaved, cucked, and broke.

Nonsense, there won't be anyone on the left after tomorrow.

Rolling for molatov cocktails

Except the communists want to give the porky jew positions of privilege and allow them to exploit the goyim with impunity, as is what happened during the Bolshevik red terror.

Thoth and kek chats are always a blast. In the end the things that are posted are also confirmed. Hopefully.

That homo won't do shit

Heroes must suffer.

Why not? Too hard to pronounce? The news coverage here would be hilarious. Especially if it's big enough to talk about for a week.

Digits say that some AntiFag is gonna try to bomb the rally, or something else equally stupid, and destroy the pretty little narrative the MSM has painted for them

You prefer Worcester?

Because I secretly want to live there and if some arab muds attack it, they'll make it even more difficult to enter.

loud noises

Or not. Perhaps I'm just a victim of wishful thinking...

PRAISE KEK
DIE COMMIE SCUM

Reroll In KEK's name

Digits highlight the chaos already happening

Anyone actually doing something there?

Anything to make our news anchor s look more foolish. I'd really like it to happen in Nuevo San Juan Parangaricutiro. I bet they'd pass out while talking.

Quick rundown on Thoth?

Can't force happening digit threads

Braise Gek.

What about that one Welsh town with the ridiculously long and difficult name? THAT would be hysterical.

Mods put a damper on it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g78rN5y0MFU [Open]

I-is he gonna deliver?

So, last night I had a spontaneous almond activation.
Some anons have equated us and our imageboard to Lain, and by God, if some big shit goes down during the eclipse, it's completely true, and the real world and the wired are merging.
So, I'll assume most of you have seen SEL. And somewhere towards the end of the show I think it was ep 9 a random Ayylmao shows up in Lain's room, and leaves, completely unexplained, seems like. Well, at a point, the show explains Roswell alien rumors and theories, and how widespread and repeated those rumors were. The same episode also deals with "memex", which was an early idea to create a hypertext library of easily accessible information, much like the internet. But, back to the Alien. The fucking Alien is meme magic. It shows up because so many people talked, and shitposted about being abducted or visited by aliens in the middle of the night, and Roswell. I mean, fuck, Skinwalkers are probably real because /k/ believes they are, at this point.
Now, the Alien appearing implies that, in the show, the real world and Wired are merging, and that memes are leaking into reality. In the show, it was a pretty short time between this happening, and the wired and the real world actually fully merging. And, motherfuckers, /bane/ crashed that plane with no survivors more than two years ago.
Since then, the meme magic related happenings have been accelerating at obscene speed. Ebola chan, winter chan's reasonable margin of success, cuckchan killing Lemmy Kilmister, memeing a fucking man into the White House, and, recently the fact that the car that roadkilled that fat antifa cunt had quads as it's license plate. Even regular happenings are picking up speed. Now, when Kek returns, we'll see some wild shit.
Now, this is just my autism, but, if something big actually happens during the eclipse, I'm 100% sure that in Sep we'll become as gods, or blow up the planet through excessive shitposting with our new powers. not sure if bearsuits are include

Yes! Make it so.

Antifa will fuck themself up. They are too stupid to do something right.
Muslims will be hated even more in the future.
Trump got this, though making mistakes and in the end selling america to the highest bidder.
There will be war.
There will be a financial crisis.
The rich will be richer.
The poor will be poorer and fight for the rich,

If repeating nobody will be I jured in event and nothing bad will happen

It will be peaceful. And you will do nothing.

Kek's will was already done in the previous thread.
>This thread is cursed.

A

FUCKING

Rolling for Dublin next European city

POTATO NIGGER

WRONG

the OP from your image is just pissed off because his PC desk is depressing as fuck and his chair is fucking uncomfortable.

Murika

Well maybe the police will do their job this time

Guess again leaf.

Keks of peace?

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Also known as Llanfairpwllgwyngyll

Habbidings will be ebin :DDDDDDDDD

Lebdist narratdib bill die :DDDDDDDDDDD

Did they put it back together and set it up again?

I bet wolf Blitzer would say it wrong and summon Kuthtlu

This

Thanks, Dad. We can always count on you

He is the Egyptian God of Wisdom and Knower of all things

About half way through the Egyptian Book of the Dead, pretty interesting stuff. Short, too. I recommend all read it. Also, their "bad" god is a bull named Seth...how many jewish people do you know named Seth? Interesting

youtube.com/watch?v=VwcKwGS7OSQ

Can't be any worse than whatever the Deep State is trying to pull.

>fifth Reich
I think you skipped a Reich.

Report this to the fbi faggots trump backed you up once and burned all his political capital doing so

Charging...

ALMOST READY TO FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=VQva5wKSfzM

FIRE!

a fucking leaf caused a misfire

It will be fine. Boston Mayor isn't a Clinton/CIA lackey. Police will do their job.

youtube.com/watch?v=yy-SiZSlmhI

BOOM