Niggs. Are they Kangz?

YOOOOOOOO Sup Forums !!!!!!!!
I have an genius idea.
What if the niggs ARE kangz? What if we are the niggers? Say black ppl invent everything n shit but we have like some special kind of autism that makes us be in like an imaginary world where we kangz but thats not true irl.
And the muzzies are the people of peace and kikes are like very giving and lovin n shit.
What do you d00ds think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think you should kill yourself.

They were animals when we found them and nothing has changed despite every opportunity to better themselves

Naaah nigga you be missing the point here. I WUZ tryna tell ya that we live in an "magunary" wurld ya na? live vr or some shit and like we da niggs niggs be kagz yo
Say holla high homies

Whatever you are smoking, throw it out the window. Also kys

>You have to be high and gullible as fuck to believe this.

Good try though, haven't seen a stoner thread in a minute, but you're not gonna get any converts here.

Nigga stop killing my vibes dawg
Fucking white boi being boring af no wonda ya niggas cant dance shiiiiiit

I can't throw bars, but I can drop knowledge.

Peep this, you got the sentence structure right, and the way it reads is good, it's got cadence. If you want a stoner, you gotta tell them a story, that's hard to do on Sup Forums, it moves too fast sometimes.

this is Sup Forums

White people can't dance?

Nigger dance styles
>Stomping in dirt circles, Grand mal seizures

White people dance styles
>Ballroom, Ballet, Tap, Square, Polka, etc.

Guys if you must reply to this incredibly retarded thread at least remember to sage, come on.

white bo is butthurt AGAIN. yO IF you stoped being stuck up bitches maybe yo bitches would fuk yo ass

wow ET TU BRUTUS????

is that lady made of weed? would it be wrong to set her on fire?

Only with luuuv brotha

>wants to be taken seriously
>speaks nigger gibberish

youtube.com/watch?v=RM7lw0Ovzq0

I think my iq just fell 10 points trying to decipher your nigger speak. Kys nigger.

Stupid nigger.

Gas the kikes, wipe them out, then give Israel to the blacks as a final fuck you to
the jews

but hurt white boy that cant dance
GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO

>white music
>had a tradition of good percussion
>suddenly, a wild church appears
>a centuries old campaign agaisnt percussion and "dangerous" notes
>ok, so I make organ music that you at least can smoke pot to or drink ladanum to
>notsofast.jpg
>enter the "classical" symphony orchestra
>all feels sounds like they are a parody of the ego
>percussion section a shit
>percussion in western music would have gone to hell if it wasn't for military marches and afro-american music and EDM

yo niggas be baiting HARD yo. Im white and just shitposting dude

bruv... you're right this whole time I thought I we wuz kangs and they weren't... but maybe they were kangs all along

Whether or not you know/believe this; Black Twitter and Sup Forums have a really important skill in common; finding answers fast.

America is a melting pot. The only thing that doesn't belong in this country is all this hate! The hatred of someone's race, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation breaks my heart!

you have a good idea going, i kinda think either persians or blacks are the kangz.

>A fucking leaf

IKR we're in a simulation or some shit. For example Hitler was the real Mike Brown
I love you man, well said well said
Again im glad you see eye to eye. I have proof cause sometimes niggs in subway drop some wisdom and i think about it and it soooo deep.
One of em said "undomesticated equines couldnt keep me away" to his baby momma. How deedp eh?