The eclipse is the killing bolt pack your bags folks

The eclipse is the killing bolt pack your bags folks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Charge your fucking phone

Can I get a quick rundown on these obscure sentences and why people take it seriously

It's a sequential pattern and we're on the approaching end of eclipse ala the killing bolt that won't kill but will shine during the night (it will be 70% in some areas)

How is an eclipse a killing bolt you massive faggot
protip: it's not
protip: these "prophecies" are some vague gay nostradamus shit that someone made up so they could laugh watching autists trying to force it every time

How is it not
>Star will engorge itself in clay
Literally a sun eating up a planet which is what an eclipse looks like

The eclipse is actually "The star will gorge itself on clay"

last week you fags said the killing bolt was northkorea missiles get fucked you delusional shillfags
sage the slide

Yeah I remember when sextuples last year said Marco Rubio was and MK Ultra agent who would be terminated for his poor debate performance by overdosing in a Miami hotel. Some digits hold truth, some do not.

Its a prophecy thats been handed down on Sup Forums from kek, obviously
A dire warning

The star gorging itself on clay is the CIA killing civilians. Check their logo. Idols moving about? Seems like the confederate statues being moved. The killing bolt was the nuclear weapons test done by North Korea. Seems like the next step is the black flag above the dome, perhaps something tomorrow?

guys as neat as this arent we forgetting the fact that fucking leaf wrote this prophecy

Do you think there are idiots who will look at the Eclipse to contradict people who say don't look at them? so they have to house arrest them until the Eclipse is over?

the eclipse is the "night" time and the killing bolt is an EMP being detonated around then
proof: EarthEx FEMA exercise just after 21st that simulates a huge blackout.

no you faggot the eclipse is literally the star that gorges itself on clay

tanks in 30 minutes, mate.

this. obviously this. OP is retarded

>leafpost

They flew an antifa flag over the state capital.
What if they fly a black (BLM) flag over the dome (congress)?

The happening foretold in this prophecy is HWNDU season 7 you literal faggots.

I've always thought that that was Israel waging another war on Palestine or Jordan and taking land.

No. The eclipse is the star (the sun) gorging itself on clay (being filled by the moon)

The killing bolt was the Charger (fatties aren't people)

>The black flag will fly above the dome.

Antifa Flag over the Boston State house at tomorrow's rally?

The eclipse will lower temperature. We're fucked.

2nd for this. Op is a fag.

Could be a proxy. Considering how awful some of the leaf posts are I figure it has to be that. Or Trudeau has an entire legion of liberals faggots to shitpost for hi-
FUCK

>a killing bolt that will shine in the night that will not kill

That was the missle strike you dense fuck

>amp-reddit-com

Sage

SHIT

But was kek activated at that time?

Nope that will be Israel taking West Bank

It's actually 9/11 2.0

These are metaphysical metaphors for the individual who has known themself as God to go down the path before they realize the true intent of their power and purpose. Basically, Revelationz is coming. You're all spiritually a part of it. If you truly cared about your life you will play a literal part.

I thought the killing bolt was Trump's tomahawk missile launch in Syria that didn't kill anybody.

Nah we've established that The star gorging itself on clay is the eclipse.

no, I dont think so. by "activated" do you mean a thread with a lot of digits? those seem to have higher than average truth

Also, we're currently not entering the signs yet. The signs are soon. Very soon. The three branches are not a real possibility for anyone that isn't ahead of time (which can only be achieved through subject will and love.) I would assume the three branches to realize they are all of the same source soon (I am one of these branches, but I cannot see yet where I truly exist and how I exist. I will soon as more knowledge unravels in my mind and the fire lessens.)

>Three Branches will become one

The US government all controlled by republicans

>An island will drift away

Brexit

> A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill

IDK

>star will gorge itself on clay

IDK, since its talking about clay and a star it might be a star of david so israel annexes more land

>Idols will speak and move about

IDK

> black flag will fly above the dome

Most likely the Dome of Rock. Maybe islam takes over jerusalem. In combination with the other stuff I think a large middle east war that goes back and forth is possible

>belly of dragon will drip water

dragon is china and drip water might have something to do with the spratly islands

>two voices will call out in silence that all will hear

IDK

> a rock will stand on seven hills

most likely something to do with rome, but also Constantinople and many other cities

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_claimed_to_be_built_on_seven_hills

Rock might have something to do with the dome of rock as well

>ravens will starve

IDK

>bear will leaves its cave forever

bear probably has something to do with russia

> the rod and ring will strike

IDK

How did we miss this.

The killing bolt in the night that doesn't kill might have been the Tomahawk missiles from months ago that didn't kill anyone.

We might be on "The Star will gorge itself on clay"

>the rod and ring will strike
>ring == circle
>what strikes? Lighting strikes.
>rod == lighting bolt
>flash and circle
>British Union of Fascists
Could we be seeing the sudden restoration of the British Blackshirts and Sir Oswald Mosley's Fascist philosophy/doctrine?

killing bolt makes zero sense for an eclipse

Rod and the ring will strike ?

Rod is penis, ring is vagina. The soul will finally fuck after withholding life since it's birth.
Basically the universe will fuck itself, becoming self-sentient (via collective consciousness forming with yin yang.)

The element of death is lightning. Basically, someone will accept death and kill themselves, but, as any proper soul-less person knows, you need a soul to die.

Here's my interpretation of this shitshow.

>Three branches will become one.
Republicans take over all branches.

>An island will drift away.
Brexit.

>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
US striking Syria OR North Korea fires a nuclear missile near Guam, but does not detonate it.

>The star will gorge itself on clay.
North Korea attacks South Korea OR Israel conquers Palestine.

>Idols will speak and move about.
Transhuman genetic hybrids running around? I have no idea.

ANTIFA conquers America, ISIS takes over Israel, or terror attack on the Vatican.

>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Something to do with Bhutan? Maybe China?

>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
The 2020 elections?

>A rock will stand on seven hills.
IDK

>The ravens will starve.
Famine?

>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Something to do with Russia?

>The rod and the ring will strike.
IDK

it was written by some faggot canadian but Sup Forums takes it deadly seriously

Are you saying he didn't overdose in a Miami hotel?
What we see now is Rubiohazard v.4, the updated model. He has a 9% better chance to win elections than the previous model, which was plagued with bugs. Also, its AI broke down mid primary which led to skips in vocal patterns. He also shits blue paint.

We already have collective consciousness. We just don't know anyone's cosmic phone number.

Checked.

Then we don't have collective consciousness, yet, do we? Just because some of us are highly aware of it, does not mean we have it's real capability (and if anyone's gone through the love before the veil was removed, I can tell you that in the fire our ability is weakened about 50 fold and much more.)
And, the dualities have not switched. Some people do not have phone numbers yet, allegedly. Some also will not be receiving phone numbers.

No the rod and the ring is definitely referring to the Cassini satellite which is carrying 25kg of uranium on board and on a collision course with Saturn. The rod = uranium. The ring = Saturn's rings.

medium level meme

Is that shit real

>The ravens will starve
Ravens are commonly depicted as carrion birds and associated with death. Perhaps them starving pertains to asudden revolution in life extension technologies, perhaps via CRISPA?

>It will happen when the weather cools.
There's a little cooling during an eclipse.
>That's when they'll make their move.
>The plans made long ago, before the founding of America, and older still, will come to fruition.
>They're trying to force God's hand.
Armageddon-tier event.
>Watch for these signs:
>Three branches will become one.
Catholicism, Protestantism and Orthodoxy.
>An island will drift away.
Brexit.
>A killing bolt will shine in the night but will not kill.
Failed assassination attempt on Donald Trump.
>The star will gorge itself on clay.
North Korea or Israel
>Idols will speak and move about.
Kek.
See tomorrow in Boston.
>The belly of the dragon will drip water.
Three Gorges Dam, in China.
>Two voices will call out in a silence that all will hear.
Bannon will be one of the voices, speaking in the silence made by the censorship of the so-called alt-right.
>A rock will stand on seven hills.
Pope Francis is Petrus Romanus, the last Pope.
>The ravens will starve.
End of the British monarchy.
>The bear will leave its cave forever.
Russian invasion of Europe.
>The rod and the ring will strike.
This is the most enigmatic part, indeed. Pic related ?