Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats going down in Boston tmmw? Happening time?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on whats going down in Boston tmmw? Happening time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=esvneBX7ino
youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-10cQZhXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nYn7u5fIUHE
youtube.com/watch?v=NHO84rOp8FQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YLG2JP0P5JE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hP-Q8pa8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuuuuck
Nostalgia. Name of show?

>monster by mistake
Low IQ Sup Forumstards will march in Boston, police will stand down, they will have a fistfight with Antifa. It will be a non-story unless some tard drives down the wrong street.

Racist stuff

monster by mistake, its the one where the blonde kid sneezes and turns into the blue guy.

looks like a dmt trip now when u watch it

more canadian nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=esvneBX7ino

youtube.com/watch?v=Z22seoMxgpI

Fucking NAZIS are gonna be there. Luckily, me and my friends are gonna be there to stop them. We road tripped all the way from Toronto so we could show those fascists our Canadian ways.
#CommunistsForCanada #BashTheFash #100NaziScalps

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

we had trans indoctrination that young?? jesus that brought me back to when i was like 5. what an uppercut of nostalgia. i remember the one episode where the dude created those monsters in the tubes and they came out killed him even tho he created them

*yokomites crawl across your screen*

>Carlos was Chad

were camera better back in the day? everyone looks 10 x more attractive in older pictures

How did a Carlos end up in Canada?

remember when phil talked about his ken doll fucking snit in his toy car?
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu-10cQZhXQ

"thats not very nice" kek

>remember when phil talked about his ken doll fucking snit in his toy car?

That wasn't about fucking. By "doing" he meant the guy operating Snit and doing the voice acting. Everyone reacted weird because Phil broke role by acknowledging that Snit is a puppet and not a real bubblegum robot personality television being.

it was cool that cool guys use to be on tv and be cool male remodels for young kids... now we have this LMAO no wonder all kids have autism now and also fags

This man is an Alaskan hero.
I mean a hero to Alaskans.

If you didn't want to fug PJ Katie you were gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYn7u5fIUHE

youtube.com/watch?v=NHO84rOp8FQ

Remember when this little fuck took over YTV

remember this?
tomorrow will make this look like a picnic.

>tfw house hippo infestation

youtube.com/watch?v=YLG2JP0P5JE

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hP-Q8pa8Q

that animation style always creeped me out. Their voices were horrid too

There will be a handful of nazi larper cucks and a thousand sjws, i dont think the alt right is stupid enough to show up en masse to a northern city like that, its fucking new england.

A philly/Pittsburgh happening would be more interesting

how do you go from THIS to THIS

>we never assemble in Portland

Nothing. Jack all ever happens at the events in major cities.

IDK... Antifa's pretty pissed about charlottesville. They might attack tommorrow.

Shit, and here I was thinking he was the King of Canadians. What with the fixing of everything with duct tape and what have you.

Have you forgotten us user?

they are allowed to start setting up at 10am est. officially starts at noon est.

JOHN CALLAHAN'S QUADS FUCK YEAH

That's going to be very interesting should you get arrested - it won't be a regular arrest. Come on down boys!