What's it like to actually live here? Forget the Palestinian conflict, the Zionists, the Globalists etc...

What's it like to actually live here? Forget the Palestinian conflict, the Zionists, the Globalists etc, what's it like to be an Israeli citizen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_inusBQ2Ho
youtu.be/RU18j3j_wU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the world's only legal ethnostate. I imagine it's pretty baller, especially considering you have the world's toughest military backing you up and literally giving you free money from the backs of their taxpayers.

I too want to know this

I dunno but they have best assault raifu in their arsenal so that's pretty neat.

>inb4 nazi larp

They've done a good job building an impressive economy in the desert. So long as you don't cross over into Palestinian territory, it feels like Europe.

Kind of get a vibe for what it was like from watching h3h3 garbage.

Apparently it's alright, but kind of like a shitty slum in most places. Also risk of terror week to week.

it's like phoenix except the white people are jews and the mexicans are palestinians

>the north is boring but has interesting nature things
>tel aviv is nice, fun, and you can go to the beach
>jerusalem is cramped, stuffy, and conservative
>the south has the negev, a hot desert full of semi-survivalist/communist kibbutzim, very interesting and hardworking but somewhat eccentric people
>it's very expensive to live anywhere fun
>you have to serve for two years in the IDF if you're a citizen but you'll most likely work at a desk
>marriage laws are weird and you have to be jewish to have your marriage recognized
>de jure / de facto rules, practices, and social norms are heavily influenced by the jewish religion, i.e. buses normally don't run on saturday and you'll wish they did

any other questions let me know

From a Russian Jew's prospective not so great. Folks moved to America to keep me from serving in the IDF. I still support Israel, but I want other Jews to do the fighting.

Yup, world's only legal supremacy state. Only jews allowed. Now try getting an only white state going. All hell would break lose and everyone'd be call you a nazi.

>It's the world's only legal ethnostate
You forgot about North Korea, Japan, and Haiti user so not really the only ones technically speaking.

>Also risk of terror week to week
So it's like France? Sounds pretty okay.

>Folks moved to America to keep me from serving in the IDF
You are somehow below the virgin IDF, congrats user your a failure!

how densely populated is it? i know they're having a population boom right now.

Is there an official Pal kid hunting season or is it all year round?

>the world's toughest military
>an impressive economy
nice hasbara

>but I want other Jews to do the fighting.
lol

Probably nothing special at all. From Google street view it looks like a boring place, like America, Canada or Australia.

it's the gayest country in the world

NOW RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE AND LET THESE HEATHENS REAP WHAT THEY HAVE SOWED

fascinates me that whites have contorted themselves into admiring islam because it creates a common enemy in jews

not sure what you mean about "only jews allowed" as around 20% of the population is arab/muslim. also unlike a state that would only allow whites, jews are of many races including a sizable number of ethiopians, yemeni jews, etc.

it's about the size of new jersey with the population of new york city. most of the cities are like european city density. there are some areas with less dense living like where the kibbutzim are is more akin to something an american would be used to. some of them are basically walled small towns

unfortunately it is a year round activity ):

is it possible to live peaceful secular life there? if so, in which city?

no

>no
k

Phoenix that bad eh ?

I thought Arizona was based

Sounds super shitty. So the Mormons of AZ would be like the Zionists then in this example...

JUST

despite what i said about the religious influence on laws, much of the country is very secular, especially in places like tel aviv. you could live in tel aviv or on many kinds of kibbutzim and live with no religious neighbors that you'd have to interact with

however, peaceful? that really depends. everyone has to serve unless you've got a medical excuse or you're very religious, so you'd likely have to serve if you're healthy and secular. however like i said most people who serve have to do some initial physical training only to end up behind a desk. two years is a long time and it sucks to have to sacrifice that part of your youth, however everyone does it so it's not like you're at a disadvantage for the lost time or anything.

however if you see serving in the military in any aspect as contributing to an oppressive occupation or a form of violence or whatever, as is understandable, then no you can't really live peacefully there unless you migrate after your age of eligibility to serve, which is 27 and younger

perhaps peaceful wasn't the right word. stable might have been more fitting.

should give you an idea of how utterly reprehensible jews are

oh yeah, provided you work, pay your bills, and don't live on a settlement encroaching on palestinian land you'll never have to flee your home or anything

Anyone who spends enough time on Pol would realise most here have a love hate relationship with the Zionist state. One meme doesn't mean we love Islam you jewsperg, but we do admire nationalists who will fight for their nations against all odds just as long as they don't involve white countries in their wars.

well until america stops being israel's meatshield and iran asserts its hegemony over subhuman semites. then home-fleeing might be necessary.

except they're not

are you replying to the right person?

persians and arabs aren't normally inclined to get along so i'm not sure what kind of scenario you have in mind

>one meme
false

That there is the price of thousands of years of inbreeding to keep muh Chosen blood pure. Jews have some of the highest rates of genetic diseases, and it's mandatory for Israeli's to get a Gene test before they marry.

yes, there were many centuries of inbreeding, but now the ashkenazi, sephardi, and mizrahi populations are intermingling and people are becoming more secular so that's less of an issue. but the genetic screening is not a law, just a recommendation

yea they are
>GOY, BYE!

arabs are semites. the iranians will crush you and your inbred cousins once they dont have to worry about american interference.

no they are not

kek

Why do you think we support Shias? It's not because of Islam dumbo but because Shias are mainly nationalists who are trying to survive as a minority in a region where everyone wants to destroy them. Not to mention they're probably the most civilised Muslim sect and they do try to protect the rights of minority Christians these days.
If we really were supportive of Islam, we would be meming Sunnis, not a sect that is considered a heretical minority by most Muslim's. And they don't try to spread their religion to the west. Have you ever seen a Shia Terrorist in the west? Muslim's are all bad, but Shias are better than the rest. And we like an underdog

then why have we started praising (some) muslims for being the only ones with the balls to make jews bleed?

I've heard its an odd place.

>MUH BASED MUSLIMS
cringey post. you only believe this because david duke instructed you to.

well i'd trust duke over a kike

its one thing to hate jews but its another to construct these elaborate fantasies about muslims somehow being noble

killing jews and protecting Christians is noble

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ okay

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hot and boring

I lived there for 14 months right out of college in 2003. My first job was with a logistics company and I had an opportunity to take an assignment overseas in a place I thought was dangerous so I went for it thinking it would be an adventure. I'm not a Jew and I didn't know a damn thing about Israel or Jews when I went there.

I lived in Haifa. It turns out it's not dangerous there at all. It's really nice actually. Something like 20%-25% of Israelis are Muslims and that surprised the shit out of me. My neighbors below me were Muslims and the family next door were Druze (I honestly still don't know what that means). Both families were full on proud Israelis. Their kids served in the military even though I don't think non-Jews have the same mandate to serve.

The standard of living is really high and there are doctors everywhere because so many Jews go into medicine. It was easy to make a living there and the people are very direct but really welcoming when you get to know them. It was kinda of strange at first because people are VERY direct. Say you meet someone at work and you run into them outside work. There is no awkward small talk. If you do that they'll flat out tell you that you are wasting their time. Another example is if you try to make friends with someone and they don't like you they won't blow you off until you get the hint. They will tell you to your face that they don't like you. Being direct isn't seen as rude. Wasting someones time is VERY rude. So all the beating around the bush we do in the West just doesn't exist.

The women are hot but many want to be with their kind. The food is really good. Everything is made fresh. Everybody cooks. Once I got to know people they become insanely welcoming. They invite you to their parents house for dinner all the time. They introduce you to everyone and it's like you instantly have a huge new group of friends. You become friends with the whole family. Not just the people in your age group.

You're a Jew, you should know that theres no such thing as a perfect and noble people. Noble people exists only in fairy tales. Everyone is in it for themselves, especially when it comes to middle eastern politics. Every nation has blood on their hands, but Shias just happen to have less blood on their hands than all their neighbours. Plus, they're the only inclusive sect in that region. You don't see persecuted minorities in Iran, and every ethnic group and religion has representation in the Iranian parliament. Whilst Saudi Arabia doesn't even allow a church to be built in their lands and Israel is Israel.

Timeline of an average israeli life.

>You go to kindergarten, then to elementary school. Most cities have lots of after school programs, ranging from sports like football to aviation (building model air planes), and arts.

>Every fucking week they have a calss thath they try to imbed in our jewish brains not to hate arabs, but i know these classes are useless vuz the world will always hate us.

>In highschool you choose tow subject that interest you and do these projects in them, these projects help you get accepted to uni.
Besides that israeli woman are hot and you get to fuck alot in high school.

>You are now 18 and must go to the army, uf you want to be in combat and protect the motherland, you have a wide range of specops and troops that you can apply for.
if you want to be a cuck and not put your life on the line, you go to computers, intel world, tons of tech shit in the army(some of us get out and land jobs in big companies fast).
We all so have shit jobs like drivers and storage management.

>you are now 21 and out of the army, you will most likely go to one of the great israeli unis, witch are in the top unis around the world and graduate. After graduation you will get a great job and make a family.

>The face when uoi realize that TAX is SOO FUCKING HIGH HERE BECAUSE OF SHITTY ARAB WARS THAT EVERYTHING COST 3 TIMES ITS ORIGINAL PRICE IF IMPORTED.

>Daily life here is quite and chill, intel mister abdul decides to bomb shit. 90% OF ISRAELI JEWS HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH ARABS.

>GOYS PLEASE NOTE: KILL ALL ARABS THEY ARE CANCER.

>It's the world's only legal ethnostate.

It's not even close to an ethnostate. Something like 20%-25% of Israelis are Muslims. There are hundreds of thousands of Druze and Christians. The Baha'i religions holiest site is in Haifa so there are tens of thousands of Baha'i there too.

They've taken in Jews from all over the world so the place is full of Russian, North African, Middle eastern, European Jews. They've got a bunch of Black Jews now too and apparently they are too dumb to make it through school and are causing all kinds of problems. kek.

Go google Jewish history

There are hundreds of instances of Jews being targeted and killed, enslaved, for banished from a region or civilization

If one girl says one of my friends raped her then there's the chance she's lying.

Now if 50 separate women all tell me that he raped them....

They've also managed to reverse desertification in almost the entire country. Israel is Green as fuck. Greener than it's ever been in history.

No the Jews in AZ would still be the Zionists. Tons of kikes in AZ

They pretty much are actually

Fuck off kike. Israel is not a functional country. If it weren't for US tax dollars propping up the state, Israel wouldn't even exist.
I lived there for two months and the people are horrible. Back biting, gossiping, hate filled scarab beetles. 40 million Europeans died so the Jews could have a state.

Yet 70% of world Jewry live in white countries. Why?

Is it because the Jews cannot parasite on a host population when they themselves make up the rat's nest?

So much hair on those pussies

How expensive is water there?

Also what do Israeli's think of the west dangerous obsession with multiculturalism? Do they laugh at the stupid Goys taking in Africans that Israel rejected? Do Israelis have popular theories of how Europe will turn out in the future with all this immigration?

>fascinates me that whites have contorted themselves into admiring islam
>By posting a meme making fun of another user for not wanting to potentially get blown up by a Palestinian child soldier death squad in the name of Allah I now somehow admire a death cult culture that revolves around enslaving or killing the kafir/us and fucking goats
Ok

Huh sounds friendly, comfy and fucking horrible in every imaginable way possible...

I second this surely they must be worried knowing countries like Germany will become borderline Caliphates in the next couple of years. They'll lose all their loyal Goys who want to protect Israel out of guilt soon.

For Fuck sakes, just answer the question. I know Jews are lurking on this thread. Honest answers please

honest answer to which part?

I don't know how much water costs there but I assume expensive.

As to the second part, most jews are indifferent to all this shit and live and function as any other white person does. They're marrying out of judaism at a faster rate than non-jewish whites are marrying out of their race. This conspiracy shit honestly has to die. Jews have an average IQ of 110 so they don't really have a blue collar class like other ethnic groups; this makes it appear like jews have "undue influence". I'm gonna parenthesized for this but that's just the truth of it. I know it's more fun to believe there's a conspiracy; sorry to disappoint

unspeakably awful.

it's filled with fucking Jews.

I didn't say anything about Diaspora Jews or interracial marriage rates. I want Israeli Jews to answer this question. And You should stop breeding with whites you retard. It would be a tragedy if we lost a race as industrious as the Ashkenazim's.

Let me tell you how it is to live in Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=C_inusBQ2Ho

You're welcome

where's the cheapest place to live? is it possible to pitch a tent in negev or elsewhere to stay for a couple weeks without someone bothering you?

>It would be a tragedy if we lost a race as industrious as the Ashkenazim's

We're all mentally ill and neurotic. I want off this ride. I'm breeding an Aryan waifu to further nullify my Jew genes

>t. half Jew

> Ethnostate
> Still full of muzzies
Pottery

They have the right to carry as far as I understand it. Before I got red pilled on the Jews I was seriously considering converting to Judaism and moving there so that I could own and carry a gun (I`m from Australia).

>We're all mentally ill and neurotic. I want off this ride.
here here

What about the Sephardi Jews, or the 120.000 Ethiopian Jews? They even have a Tribe of Jewish chinks living somewhere in there. Ashkenazi Jews only make up about 50% of the population or so and calling it an "ethnostate" is a stretch.

Silly question, but when you were responding to you wrote the emoticon ):

That's backwards. Did you do that because Jews read and write left to right?

Gee....

Honestly, I'm starting to realise this. You guys may be smart and over represented in the upper classes, but Jews aren't some evil monolith bent on global destruction but individuals with different goals and ideologies. I'm no longer an antisemite after I realise I probably wouldn't exist if it were for Jewish innovators like Haber who pioneered the Haber process. I hope you guys ride out this storm., this isn't the first time or the last you'll face hatred. I'm still a race realist and I don't believe that people should mix. But I no longer believe that Jews are responsible for every calamity that the west faces. I don't think the alt right will realise that we will probably live in a totally different world within a few decades. There's a good chance that Jewish supremacy will end within this century with new technologies like genetic engineering and AI. With the way things are going, we should probably fear a rising China more than anything else. If they create the first AI or super human, then we are all fucked, irrespective of whether you're a Jew or a gentile.

It's still an impressive number all things considered.

That's some serious ethnic cleansing.

I'm not a Jew you retard, check my other comments. I don't think a Jew would defend Hezbollah

UAE is an ethnostate as well. There are plenty of ethnostates. The problem is you're a cucked country because of your culture and realization you're not native to the land.

Shlomo, you forgot the part where you admitted that Jewish supremacy was a thing.

Ken O'Keefe at Freedompalooza (July 2017)

youtu.be/RU18j3j_wU0

1/3 of them are Ashkenazi or European Jews, 1/3 is Sefardi or Jews from Arabic countries, and another 1/3 is Arabs, and everyone absolutely hates and detests each other. And Palestinians are bombing them regularly from the outside. That's what is like.

Each and every Israeli has some sort of neuroticism, but their healthcare is probably the most advanced in the world.

It's a meme, you fucking dumbass.

It's like France but right wing.

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

pretty damn sweet desu... beautiful beaches... good food... intellectually stimulating... infinite JOBS amd career prospects... it's like the american dream but we don't talk about it because why jinx it like you did

Ask away - Right-wing Trump supporter living in Israel

Lets just hope our niggers won't start chimping out

>infinite JOBS amd career prospects
not really. if you don't work in tech your life will most likely be very average, you'll earn a lower-middle income that caps at $35,000 a year without any further prospects

>it's bad but support the lesser bad, what is good and evil
>muh supporting minorities!
You're cancer just like a liberal except you're too stupid to realize you're the same.
Iran doesn't allow new churches to be build either. And Iran's Christians are communities that have existed there for a long time. Saudi Arabia doesn't have Christian communities and never did except one significant Christian community in the south to what is now Najran. And the Jews of Yemen sacked it.

If anything, Saudi Arabia should build synagogues after normalization with Israel. But that's besides the point, you're a cuck pushing for muh diversity like a braindead sissy.

>tech
People say as if its a huge job market when in reality less than 10% of the country works in it.

Why do you support the leader of a foreign nation?

Because that leader understands us more than anyone out there these days, and because Trump says what many here have been saying for a very very long time. We hated Obama and with Trump things are a lot better.

well I'm a christian from nazareth, we all live in villas and drive porsches because our parents are rich, everyone here owns real estate in nazareth illit too... we rent it to filthy muslims so we can keep nazareth christian tbqh

Nah. Jew families are the root of the problems. Not all jews. But they don't belong there. They removed the people who lived there and sent them over to Europe. I don't give a fuck if their IQ is fucking 140 on average. They actively fuck over every host nation they've been living in, and with good reason. I would accept a black, a Flip, a spic, fucking whatever as a true friend. But I could never call a jew a true friend. Never.

tel aviv is 1/3 gay, not joking.
It's the city with largest gay community in the world
food is mediocre
people can be stingy
parts of the country are slum like
workers from Asia
orthodox jews can be annoying to others
everyone is related
gossip is part of life

source? I work in a jewish real estate company

Are there any significant tensions between different categories of jews? Would those tensions accentuate in times of conflict, or is it all superficial and they will unite for a common purpose?

Because I am an American citizen, I voted for him via absentee ballot

I made a thread just now about this
>>>

>If anything, Saudi Arabia should build synagogues after normalization with Israel. But that's besides the point, you're a cuck pushing for muh diversity like a braindead sissy.

Does anyone find it strange that a people known for producing most of the sep 11 bombers are somehow OK with their government normalising relations and even having an informal alliance with Israel? I would have thought there would have been protests and calls for the heads of the house of Saud for their pivot towards Israel?