The World Is Beating America

While the United States is fighting over meaningless shit the rest of the world is beating it.

China will become the wealthiest country, the quality of life in other countries has surpassed the US's, and technology and research in Asia are more advanced.

The world is beating America. Is this the start of the US no longer being the strongest/greatest country? I think it is the start of the decline of the United states and it looks like it is Asia's turn to lead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXnodL0uASY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the fuck is it to you? Don't you have a country to fix yourself? It's not like Leafland is doing that hot

The west in general is fucking itself with non-issues while the rest of the world catches up. I just want the nazis to win already so we can move on to more important things.

The world uses slave labor to build their countries

We are pulling down statues to slavers

>the rest of the world is beating it.
That's happen when our society falls into decadence

other countries can't even invent facebook

America will always be the best place to live for >115 iq people and that's all I care about. I could give a damn about the average Eurofag who has it better than the average American.

Jesus Christ is that a disabled LGBT PoC atheist in that wheel chair?

It's like memes jumped off my computer screen and came to life

China is a shithole but at least they don't have a resurgence of women insisting on not shaving their pits and legs...

its true OP. We need to stop fighting and bring up our country. We are destroying it with all this division, and there are forces out there who are antagonizing us to further conflict. Forces that would love to get ahead of us in the world. The red pill just may be full of poison.

There already doing it
A pastor in Chicago wants to rename George Washington park and Andrew Jackson park

He sugggested that Andrew Jackson park to Michael Jackson park

You can't make this shit up

Progress moves west. Japan needs a turn first.

>I just want the nazis to win already so we can move on to more important things.
Don't hold your breath kiddo.

Perhaps this has something to do with the cult of equality and multiculturalism. Equality is fucking dumb and shouldn't be forced on to people because it makes some limp wristed fagots feel bad about being useless pieces of human garbage. Multiculturalism is likewise a dumb thing to pursue because it inevitably leads to conflict and destroys the social fabric of your society. The Asians are pulling ahead because they don't have their heads up shlomo's ass

why are they all trying to buy their way out of their country with their fake ass fully fiat currency? why are they printing more fake money then they know what to do with? they're scared, they're trying to flood the market, cause one misstep and trump will just say fuck it, and tell xi to eat dogshit for breakfast, and all of our allies will pretty much have to back us up, the amount of physical wealth we would have taken from them for literally nothing would make greece some like a respectable debnts paying country by comparison, my dick is getting hard thinking of fighting a war against those socially crippled retard chinks, if the war starts, I'll be first in line to stomp that fucking shit hole into submission.

fine by me

> mostly white people

white people were a mistake

You will find that the future will favor genetic wealth over traditional forms of it.

The Chinese question keeps me up at night. The Chinese are already way ahead in prenatal genetic screening. The Chinese have no compulsions about racism, eugenics, and no evangelical political force holds back the bio-tech industry. While us Americans are bickering over this and that, the Chinese as a unified polity are making strides.

I don't need my fleet coming under attack from DF-21D air launched ASBMs god dammit. I don't need that. We are in a position where within 20 years, if we don't get our shit together, China will be the hegemon of the pacific. The Chinese underwater drone threat in phenomenal. The Chinese ASBM threat is real.

TO ANY YOUNG AMERICAN KIDS READING THIS RIGHT NOW. STUDY A HARD SCIENCE, WORK IN DEFENSE INDUSTRY, AND BUILD US SOME STUNNING WEAPONS FOR THE INEVITABLE WAR AGAINST RED CHINA.

I've lived in China for several years, on and off.
They are about a generation behind us socially. Chinese 30-somethings are just starting up on boomer-style materialism and parenting styles.

They still have the greatest industrial infrastructure (although no more competitive in terms of price) and the greatest military. They also number 300 million plus. China has more but has just started.

This is laughably false. Perhaps this is the left-side attempt at a meme?

No chance lol. Chyna is king.

>expecting university educated people to support a right wing tyranny.

Notice how there are absolutely ZERO tech companies or defence companies in right wing shit holes like Alabama

You're replying to a chink, user.

>While the United States is fighting over meaningless shit the rest of the world is beating it.
this. $6 trillion+ down the toilet fighting in Iraq, Afghanistan and 'nation building', 20-30 more years of foreseeable, perpetual war that will have to be paid for with more tax money, and white people's blood, if that's of consequence for you. stuck in the Middle East for no tangible benefit whatsoever fighting Israel's proxy wars. the US can't keep this up.

There are also ZERO tech companies in left wing shitholes such as Vermont and Oregon.

Not all of Asia is China.

>Perhaps this has something to do with the cult of equality and multiculturalism. Equality is

yeah duh dude just focus on destroying the lives of anyone who doesn't already know this

Have you been reading Destined for War?

Perhaps 30 years ago, but not today.

Considering their totalitarian streak, I pretty much hope they do.

This isn't an attack on the US. Actually, read what I said. I've personally noticed the US has become weaker and less innovative like it once was.

The most advanced city in the US is probably New York and even that doesn't compare to Tokyo, Hong Kong, Dubai, and Seoul.

Asia is on the rise for decades. Like it or not, but people in China, Japan and Korea are just smarter and work harder.

That pollution is certainly a winning formula. I guess and you're ridiculously stupid mind getting cancer is winning?

Boeing, Lockheed Martin, GE Aviation, Raytheon and GKN Aerospace have facilities in Alabama. Airbus just opened a new $600million plant in Mobile producing A320s. Typical leaf.

america's unipolar moment hypothesis was buried in 2004 when bush realized iraq + afghanistan were both huge fuck-ups so he turned back again to the international community

the possibility of trump or pence following the exact same steps with botched iran or north korea invasions would only cement america's status as a declining superpower even further and if that indeed does happen the neocons should be hanged for treason for putting the interests of the military industrial complex in front of national interest

economically the wealth generating axis of capitalism has been turning to asia since the 70's and if there are signs of it moving elsewhere in the upcoming decades it would be to Africa

don't get me wrong, america still has military superiority, control of the financial and cultural spheres, as well as academia, but the multipolar paradigm is here to stay and even american foreign policy recognizes this when it strenghtens relationships with countries like india and saudi arabia for example

I can see america's military, financial and academic hegemony being challenged in the near future by the chinks, but the real american powerhouse that's extremely underrated is culture, we live in essentially an american world and I feel that there's still plenty of leverage to be had in this sphere

>China will become the wealthiest country

Really? Is Chinese wealth per person managed to go from being 1/7th of the US to overtaking the US in the time I read the statistics a few weeks ago?

That's cool. My descendants will drown in hot azn poon.

still number one for now. get well.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXnodL0uASY

hurray for me billy.

I have not, but I am now investigating the title.

Well it won't help you sleep any better

>Canada
>Beat the united states

Choose one

Good, then they don't have to come sneaking in through the border or overstaying their visas. Leave us to do our own thing.

China can't even come up with tech that is good enough to match the iPhone in name recognition and ease of use even though the factory is in China. Chinese navy is nothing more than a fleet of littoral combat ships, their subs are so damn loud that when one goes underway a sonar station tech in Hawaii has to turn down the volume on his headset. Until American students proudly flaunt their diplomas from the University of Beijing I'd highly doubt that.

Go ahead, be the best you can be, leave us the fuck alone.

posters beneath this line are b8d to death
>replying to leaf thread
>ever
=====================================

Even if China becomes the wealthiest nation in the world, it's people are fucking cancer. No one will move to a country where half the population or more lives in rice fields poor as fuck, amd the ones living in cities eats dogs for lunch and runs over children on purpose not one, but 5 times before speeding away. Also highly cencored and communist controlled. If India had real toilets it would be far more superior to China.

They are too busy working and using ass dillatation devices.

I'd move to China in a heartbeat.

Very safe country, policemen don't even carry guns around. Good education for the kids. Black market to get a new heart when I need one.

Much more than what I get out of living in Brazil. Only positive here is amazing ass, which I get none.

Are you surprised that debt based countries with high taxes, massive welfare states, anti family legislation, gender and diversity quotas are losing competitiveness?

when china's poorest are on par with america's , lets chat