A reminder that this episode did nothing wrong

Fuck you and your stupid cartoon.

Yeah sure

I literally shrieked and lold at this episode. Fucking brilliant.

AFter the unfunny last two this one was actually really funny

It made me realize I rant about Israel when I get drunk too.

I am just like Rick... something something wicked sense of humor.

you guys seriously watch that shit?

me when I get drunk I get girls numbers but cant remember their name so in the end up never calling them....

A reminder that being anti-Israel because "those poor oppressed Palestinians :(" is literally the most blue-pilled stance you can take on this issue.

>It made me realize I rant about Israel when I get drunk too.
People rant about what is obviously wrong, and what everyone else knows is obviously wrong, because it's obvious and ignored at the same time.

Reminder that both those faggots have annoying voices and if you willingly submit yourself to that verbal ear raping you're a degenerate.

>le free palestine is redpilled
get out cancer

wtf i hate palestine now

This episode was great

Yea, Israel are fucking Jews who are destroying the world. Nuke Israel and make the middle east great again, faggot.

I've yet to see a bad episode of this.

>I unironically come to a 2chan clone and hate on cartoons

Kill yourself then sort your life out niggerfaggot. Also Rick and Mort is blue pilled trash attempting to wake up. It's nilism trying to understand the importance of family.

2chan was made back in the day. Anime is shit now and I'm sure most of them agree.

I don't hate anime, but I hate the trash on Adult Swim. Ya dig?

>ITT: Alt-Right Nazis not smart enough to understand the intellectual dialog of R&M
>ITT: Alt-Right Nazi retards who think that very intelligent segment was in support
>ITT: Alt-Right Nazi retards who don't understand that episode was making fun of them
>ITT Alt-Right Nazi retards on suicide watch

Why even live?

That's beta as fuck
Typical
>leaf
I've gone on dates and fucked many girls who's name I've forgotten, especially if their Japanese or have some weird foreign name
Who cares?
Shame on you beta

>intellectual dialog(ue) of R&M

Goddamnit I forgot to post the picture.

if youre on Sup Forums and youre here to "discredit" or "mock" the "alt-right" you probably hate yourself and your "friends" who told you to come here and talk shit for them

>notice how you still go to reddit but stay here
>notice how you want to join us a bit

Sup Forums changes you faggot,
you can never change Sup Forums

You just wouldn't understand Mr Roo.

Probably were men with their dicks cut off
wise decision bro

Sup Forumskle RIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

1 shekel has been added to your account wubba lunba dub dub!

Fucking leaf, go fuck yourself. Go pick up a brick and ram your ass with it til you die. You brainless fucking leaf nigger, you know nothing, zip, jack shit. You gigantic fucking failure. Everything about you and your life is a joke. This is why nobody respects you, you have the cognitive function of a child, but won't shut the fuck up with your moronic opinions on everything. Have you not read a thing related to Rick & Morty? Are you being deliberately retarded? It's a shame your mother squatted over and dumped you out 16 years ago, when she could just have easily laid down in the road and been flattened. Or better yet, not have spread her roast flaps for Tyrone and his crew, her sweaty beef guzzling dark cum like your mouth does in your spare time. You thick faggot cunt, I hope the US Navy saves one tomahawk for your loose ass, at least we know it would take out a bukkake squad of muslims in the process of wiping your dumb ass off the earth. Fuck off.

>CARTOON

One of my friends in high school was palestinian and he'd go up to the history teacher and rant about how hitler did nothing wrong.

Based palestinians, why aren't we recognizing them as a country?

Bullshit and you know it.

Was it actual British or did they just UN that shit and make up bullshit borders?

Trigged much bady dick blood sucker?!