Heather Heyer is an agent

The Charlottesville incident smells more like false flag every day

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

catch me up please?

thanks user. this looks nothing like the Charlottesville chick. maybe the angle is off?

professional lighting, hair and makeup

>Mr. Wilson hired Ms. Heyer at the recommendation of a friend. She had a high school diploma but did not have a background in law. Instead, she was working as a bartender and waitress, but he said she had an eye for detail and was “a people person.”

And a little bit of weight gain

what up with all the different middle names? I notice this a lot when I go digging.

this one good but im still not 100% convinced. That lady name is desi foxx and she has twitter. UNLESS shes using old photos from like 10 years ago or something. God we live in some messed up times.

yawn

fuck off you idiot, I actually met her at a party once. Everyone is mourning, this isn't some jewish trick

yea I went to school with her at sandy hook

smells like a dude

Another person with face blindness. You have a mental problem, dude. With this knowledge, avoid doing any stupid shit like this in the future, please.

>white people all look the same
This is not a surprise.

my dad worked with at Nintendo

There are doppelgangers. And these people don't even look that close.

What do you think, that they had microchips in everyone there and could ensure that they would get hit by a car and all sustain fake injuries? This is as retarded as the ZHers suggesting that she was a ballerina so could have jumped out of the way just in time to fake her injury.

>met her at a party once
Mfw the supremely fat chick gives Wheelchair Rob a handjob

Kek. I think dis b a disinfo thread tho. This place is like 70% shills and slides this week. Be discerning.

someone had to use photoshop and filters to make that

Why would a political activist be at a political rally?

Must be a false flag.

not selling me op. you posted three pictures of the same person claiming to be the chick thats road kill. far right pic looks like pre HRT

i "discerned" her when we worked at Sega

cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop
watch the video here, where cnn interviews her "mother"
she calls her "ms. heyer"
what kind of mother would do that??
doesn't work on archives btw

Archived
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/08/18/politics/heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump/index.html?sr=twCNN081817heather-heyer-susan-bro-donald-trump1030AMVODtop

The shill is naming the shill. What a coincidence

what the time stamp? this sucks to sit through..yawn

Does Heather Heyer have a facebook account? Lefties like her all have fb accounts. Surely it'd be pretty easy to see if she's real, considering people her age and gender have been on fb for at least 10 years now.

you're both retarded. listen to the context.
I want my 6 minutes back

Who could be behind this post