Xi Jinpooh Poohsident of the Poohple's Republic of China

Indian video mocks Xi Jinping after Chinese state media posts 'racist' clip

youtu.be/7mbi9Q8u290

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aaSvfqKCzHA
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/17/chinese-state-media-made-a-racist-video-about-india-and-is-censoring-its-critics/
youtu.be/Vq4g7zsndVM
youtu.be/NQDVjdUixqg
youtu.be/qx_xJ4BLct0
youtu.be/jMOocf86SJw
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/17/chinese-state-media-made-a-racist-video-about-india-and-is-censoring-its-critics
nypost.com/2017/07/17/chinese-president-cant-take-a-joke-bans-winnie-the-pooh-on-social-media/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blacklisted_keywords_in_China
hooktube.com/watch?v=axPPL1FO5mU
hooktube.com/watch?v=HdLopYGRh3I
youtu.be/6q7lCJrhcKE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries
youtu.be/MH-ti0QGJtU
youtu.be/NGKLA0vMjgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wat da fuk

There is something deeply wrong with Indian comedy and banter

>winnie the pooh joke
>pooh
>indians literally cannot function on a basic level without thinking about poo

what did china show that offended india? that poo in loo video?

It's Botamo

thank you

that was gay.
the genuine assmad however is hilarious: youtube.com/watch?v=aaSvfqKCzHA

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/17/chinese-state-media-made-a-racist-video-about-india-and-is-censoring-its-critics/

youtu.be/Vq4g7zsndVM

youtu.be/NQDVjdUixqg

youtu.be/qx_xJ4BLct0

youtu.be/jMOocf86SJw

Archive please

>washingtonpost com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/17/chinese-state-media-made-a-racist-video-about-india-and-is-censoring-its-critics
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/08/17/chinese-state-media-made-a-racist-video-about-india-and-is-censoring-its-critics

Can you imagine a chinese getting offended by this?

>Archive please
why?

nypost.com/2017/07/17/chinese-president-cant-take-a-joke-bans-winnie-the-pooh-on-social-media/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_blacklisted_keywords_in_China

hooktube that shit faggot, I aint giving ad clicks to jewtube

hooktube.com/watch?v=axPPL1FO5mU

hooktube.com/watch?v=HdLopYGRh3I

CCP and China under its rule is literally the biggest threat to humanity at this point in history.

They're literally trying to lie and cheat and bully their way into global hegemony. I'm glad India is standing up to them.

Based POO's

True Aryans

Bump

>(((political correctness))) has hit the east
god damn, we are so fucked

>East
>Remotely politically correct
lol, India and China and their citizens are the most racist people on the Earth.

right, it's more a process of the media projecting some sort of massive internal social conflict so they can profit off of (((resolving))) it

Hahah looks like the indians finally found out about loony tunes

when is the war happening? i'm tired of seeing poos and chinks continue their earthly existence

Let me say what it is
There always has been a war between Indian and Chinese media.

Indian media has freedom but still government can control and censor it anytime, Chinese media is state owned there is no freedom of press there

Indian media find Chinese media there first and foremost enemy since they don't want media to be state owned in India itself which brings the Nationalism out from the leftest media outlets in here.

This is a media war.

Typical lack of class from poojeets. Keep shitting in the streets sanjay as you amount to nothing in the modern world while China stands as a superpower while you dream of becoming a superpooper.

If it was going to happen it would have already happened in the first week.

The standoff is in third month, nothing is going to happen they are just waiting for each other to withdraw first.

Tbqh the people (Europeans) who think that ex-ISIS, ex-Talibanis and HIV ridden niggers are the future of humanity and deserve to breed their white daughters for the future of humanity, its quite a compliment that your kind finds us savages.

get this through your curry slurping head, you stupid poo

it may be a media war, but political correctness is a toxic tactic that unleashes horrors that can't be contained, and they are starting to use it

No you fucking ignorant retard. Pooh is Xi.
SINK
THE
CHINKS

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE SEEN AN ALL-CAP, NO-DIGIT ID.
BONUS FACT: ZHANG ZEMIN'S NICKNAME IS TOAD.

Let me explain it to you, we like all non-whites only care about racism when its towards us and not the other way around i.e. not when we racially target others. That's the advantage of being non-white.

Politically correctness is cancer in your country but have you ever seen it used against niggers who racially target you in your own country?

NO DUPLICATE LETTERS TOO.

That Chinese reporter is top qt
would import/10

Kek. I love how the twats who give us a hard time and talk about streetshitters and how India will never be a superpower hide their flags.

If I would have to import a spy in my home I would prefer a Russian one instead of a Chinese one?

Why? Because atleast the Russian one won't kill and eat my dog.

Seeing these whitey keyboard warriors talking shit just makes those nigger cuck threads all the more sweeter. I fucking hate niggers but they really are the lesser of two evils. Stay mad Justin

I noticed that. It makes you look like a bid shot.

You'll never be a super powered nation because You're a buncha streetshitters

Poos don't have dogs.
Dogs have poos.

>big shot

>T. a guy waiving a Deus Vult flag while a nigger is banging his mom in the shitter

Kek
We'll see about that

5/5

>pajeet thinks he matters

Kek

Indians are worse than niggers.

Both of these "offensive" videos are tame as fuck compared to the antifa vs alt-right mess we have.

Nobody wants to visit a place so caked with shit.
The Ganges are a disgrace, and so are You.
Learn to poo in loo Ya mook

>Shitskin hides his flag

You're just some fat kike in Tel Aviv. You're worth less than the shitstains on my street.

You see user, the woman in that pic is quite better than an European since her butthole isn't jammed up by a rapefugee cock

>T. nigger

>Asians are openly mocking each other being racist and crazy as fuck while whites are being gay

The indian has redeemed himself

you retarded subhumans can only cherry pick the same tired pics over and over. kill yourself. i'm smarter and better than you in every single possible way, alex.

>Ganges
First Learn to pronounce and spell Ganga correctly first
It's Ganga, We don't call Canada - Kundanpur.

There are more than 200 rivers in India you ignorant fuck and practically noone drinks from the Ganges. Thats like me judging the US's poverty after visiting just one black ghetto.

I'm pretty sure you can still call it the Ganges

>Ganges
It's Ganga, stop being a retard like the westerners.

Just because they are too dumb to pronounce Ganga as Ganga doesn't mean we should accept it.

We don't call Manchester, Mahipalpur

With such shitty accents it's hard to tell

It's our river, we named it Ganga. You are being a cuck if you prefer a mispronounced and mispelt name given to something you own.

youtu.be/6q7lCJrhcKE

Get ooot of here, moosefucker

And by that logic you should start calling yourself Pajeet/Poo because they call you that too.

Your accent sounds shitty when your kind speaks Hindi too. But unlike you, we don't rename your things for our ease of pronunciation

Bravo, lad. For one, religious people wash their mouths with the water since they consider it holy, noone actually drinks the fucking thing.

With 1.2 billion people, it would be retarded to assume we depend on one river for water. Most of us are supplied tap water pumped from the ground.

The mainstream media has given a really warped perspective of India to the west.

It's easier to say ganga than ganges, you filthy fucking degenerate.

I'd rather be a nigger than be born an Indian. You guys have all the undesireable traits of all races combined into one. There's not a single positive thing about being Indian. Woman aren't attracted to Indian men. Men of other ethnicity looks down on Indians.

Everything associated with you guys have negative connotations.

Then call it Ganga you crooked teeth ugly bastard of a manchild. We respect the names you give to your things, respect the names we give to our things.

>I'd rather be a nigger than be born an Indian.
yup. Only a nigger will say that.

This. Who knows what they fuck they used to eat before the Portuguese gave them chillies.

Respect is earned. What has your civilisation done to deserve my respect?

From teaching your kind to count properly to Surgery, you are welcome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_inventions_and_discoveries

>I'd rather be a nigger
Stopped reading right there. What a fucking subhuman brainlet. Kill yourself

Poo culture is actually pretty damn based.

> Strong patriarchal family structure
> No tolerance for fags
> No tolerance for Muslims
> Not controlled by (((them)))

t. former international volunteer

Except I'm white as hell you literal shit-skin

>t. former international volunteer
Interesting. Tell me more.

>Nigger LARPING as a white. Kek. Fo shure Daquan, Fo shure

ITT street shitters argue who is the street shittiest. You'll never be blonde Aryans so who really cares subhumans; gas yourselves

>I'd rather be a nigger
i bet you do nigger lover

>(((them)))
This board's obsession with Jews never ceases to make me have a laughing fit

>gas yourself anime cuck

>implying anyone could be attracted to a fucking ugly shitskin like pic related

We were never intolerant of fags, some of our gods are even trasgender. Hinduism teaches that all faiths eventually lead to the truth and that violence to another human being or animal is like harming yourself.

Patriarchal? Ofcourse, just like Europe but women were given equal rights unlike the rest of the world. Hell, we've already had a female president and prime minister while you guys are stuck with Shillary Cunton

These are old concepts. It's like saying: my civilisation invented fire. It's pointless, any ape can just stumble across things.

Name something India did to change the world in the last 50 years?

They have a space program?

Go back to bleaching your skin pajeet

>jew detected

Indians are disgusting

Introducing the Chandreshekhar Limit which revolutionised our understanding of the solar system and gravity? Thats just one, trust me we have a WHOLE lot more.

>implying you would have time to be attracted to anyone when you are too busy watching jamal fuck your wife

Just another kike hiding his flag. Keep telling yourself that.

But can you poo in the loo?

>Name something India did to change the world in the last 50 years?
Changed Britain into a brown country

Yes, you do have a space program. The technology has been around for a long time, you're still a long way behind.

Indian genitals looks rotten

Ok poojeet, I will show my real flag if you answer me truthfully - is is true that the shiva lingam you worship is actually his cock?

Haha omg lamo rofl

So funny maymay

yes. can you stop inviting tyrone into your house every night?

>Raman Effect
>Bosons
>Water on moon
>Literally supplying cheap meds to the whole world

Also, what kind of nigger thinks that making new concepts of Arithmetics, Trigonometry, Geometry, Astrology and Astronomy is something even apes can do

Wow, I too must be a white guy

youtu.be/MH-ti0QGJtU

youtu.be/NGKLA0vMjgU

I am not a poo I am Pakistani Hitler supported us he hated poos