Does Sup Forums have any talented singers, MCs, songwriters...

Does Sup Forums have any talented singers, MCs, songwriters? I am interested in something a little more sophisticated than Moonman. Political music that is actually catchy. Let's start an anonymous collaboration.
Here is a Shadilay remix rough draft, sorry about the vocaroo quality level.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fbe17hL7I6
>vocaroo.com/i/s0Fbe17hL7I6
vocaroo.com/i/s0Fbe17hL7I6
>vocaroo.com/i/s0Fbe17hL7I6

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/5tmvjt5f
clyp.it/4db5capo
clyp.it/nftz4ow3
youtu.be/X_jkHXbA0k4
youtube.com/watch?v=pwDGMYjGZMU
youtube.com/watch?v=rZZhD0J3jfM
youtube.com/watch?v=laD-MzoJyU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

clyp.it/5tmvjt5f

clyp.it/4db5capo

thanks, i'm on it

kek. are you wayne lambright?
here is a better version of shadilay clyp.it/nftz4ow3

>shadilay

youtu.be/X_jkHXbA0k4

not political music but I made this shit and it's fire
youtube.com/watch?v=pwDGMYjGZMU

you make it?
solid vox my man. but can you get jiggy with it?

i can sing similar to Roy Orbison's voice, David Bowie's, Robert Smith of the Cure, and on a good day I can sing like Erasure lol

i NEED me some david bowie
clyp.it/nftz4ow3

sick beats dude

thanks you

I play 7 string guitar, metal, (think fear factory mixed with pantera). Can never find a decent drummer in my area though, and the ones i had found have always been leftist scum.

speaking of Pantera, isn't Phil a fully open white nationalist now?

modern music is for leftist faggots. if you aren't blasting wagner from your kubelwagen you are gay.

kek. when i do blast wagner, people look at me like im gay. and there are still good songs to be made. jazz and soul are top-tier, though. don't deny.

debating selling or lighting my epiphone dot on fire. if i sell it, the degeneracy is simply passed onto someone else. if i ignore the passing of degeneracy i can use the money to buy a rifle, offsetting the degeneracy of the faggot guitar music. tough choices, but such is life. can't stand modern music sjw fags.

*tips pickelhaube*

Mr. Bond. Nobody compares to Mr. Bond. Pol incatnate. He is on youtube, even though the kikes continually try to ban him.

Its a good guitar, dont sell it, keep playing.

but can you stand this, though?
youtube.com/watch?v=rZZhD0J3jfM
sell the electric and buy nylon strings. classical guitar is impressive as fuck.

rolling through the reich gassing the kikes... love mr bond

i go round like a stutkafleiger i'm from austria home of the original leader youtube.com/watch?v=laD-MzoJyU0

its kind of shit, though. he is some kind of idiot if he thinks making black music is a 'fascist look'.