Post them feels

Post them feels

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo
pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't Kayla get perma banned?

got any more caps of trap meme -> aids greentexts?

The likelihood of gettings aids from being a top is very low; this user is either extremely unlucky or is lying and let her fuck him in the ass

dont cry sven, justice is ours.

they're both unintentional victims of estrogen from pesticides, plastics, and society. filter your water, don't eat food stored in plastics with BPAs (but I'm sure some new chemical will come out and be just as bad later, hello asbestos)

muh dik

Fuck she's KAWAII...!!

What a lucky daddy...

>OP pic
HAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAH OH MY FUCKING GOD

LOL

>her
a fucking leaf

Maybe the trap had hyper aids

>let HER fuck HIM in the ass
want to know how I know you are a faggot?

Well, he died and there's still no wall...

ten feet higher...and just for that, im making your cousin clean the shitter next weekend

Sorry, don't have anymore of trap meme.

Why do men have a prostate? God created it specifically so women with a feminine penis could stimulate it.

Isnt that kayla?

hot.

Sure looks like her
youtube.com/watch?v=P7BOmojLYjo

I do...

>that dreaded pony show

This is just anecdotal, but has anyone else noticed how common spectrum behavior seems to be with these people? I know two transgendered guys irl and they both are beyond socially retarded.

I was in that thread. Build wall, sickbro. Build wall forever in heaven.

F

>Why do men have a prostate
So that shitting was pleasant and we would shit more often. Also, shit massaging the prostate. Crazy, right?

>transgendered
>social issues

They are sick in their head user. What did you expect ?

You're right. Time for us to rededicate ourselves to the mission.

Aaron "I kill little Haji girls parents for fun" Williams

Anymore of that kid or the original photos? Asking for a friend and totally am not going to rub my penis while looking at them.

At least they integrated well

I'm trans. I'll be the first to admit. Most transgender aren't legitimate transgender. They're just fetishists.

that was a sad thread

F

lmao

Top kek. All of you are mentay ill. Please explain how what you're doing is normal.

Kill yourself

and they are still fucking them on it eh?

No she decided that she had crossed the line and it was affecting her personal life. She stopped posting here and closed down her Twitter. I still speak with her though

You are also just a fetishist.

She has a twitter again

Sad and fucking epic. Fuck taco spics.

Shit ameribro you made me Fühl,

>Pony show

Go fucking figure. Fucking subhuman "bronies"

>trans
>flag
gee

Educate yourself. If too hard? Kill yourself.

I really don't care to do so. My life. I had to make it worth living. Ya'll can be as insulting or demeaning as you choose. Don't phase me none.
Just here to tell you that some of us are normal and decent people. You may not agree with that, but I don't care to appeal to your definition of normal. Unless you gain some civility.

Not hers
It's some autistic fuck from here

Mmmhmm. I had a sexuality at 5 years old. Your statement is logical.

B U I L D

Wall!

autogynophiliac nobody cares what lies you tell yourself

I can only feel horny after this pic.

>just want my son back

Sorry, but I've turned your 'son' into one helluva woman... if you catch my drift.

I am not trying to be mean. I am genuinly interested why you think you are a good person and not a complete waste of air. If you don't agree with my appeal to my definition of normal is then please explain what your definition of normal is.

I love how dad is more comfortable with his son being gay than being with a trans. lul

>she

>Just here to tell you that some of us are normal and decent people.
Mentally ill (((degenerates))) like you can never be normal and only deserve genocide.

Why not use it, then? I mean we piss out of our other extremeties, doesnt make sex any worse for anyone.

oh no wait it has something to do with the theory that sticking your penis in something that also has a penis somehow creates a subhuman. Just admit that you dont like it and stop getting in the way of progress. conflict is whats causing the end of America, you radical nuts killing each other in the streets and justifying it by calling it "necessary" is whats preventing real progress.

more so than all the cis people here. How bad do you have to fuck up to end here without having a severe mental illness?

In his defense most people are mentally ill. Most people come up with fancy terms and labels specifically to pretend they arent mentally ill.

You'd want your kid to have something that can be cured by the VP instead Of something that will make him kill himself for sure ... Mike 'Zap that Gay Away' Pence

>implying the prostate doesn't serve any purpose other than faggotry
>implying God didn't design the world so sin is an option so that we may have a choice not to be a sodomite

>Real progress involves sticking your dick in someones shitter

neck yourself fag enabler.

They do it for attention. Just like you.

trans women are always pure your argument is invalid.

Stop posting pictures of my gf.

>literally the most degenerate people on earth; statistically
>pure

please become part of the 45% kthnx

holy shit those are some good looking males (or random images of females)
>tells you not to do something
>gives certain people a primal instinct to do something
>punishes you for it

its like stalin taking away your food, of course youre going to fucking take a chance, you moron

>if you kill your enemies they win

I'm not a total fucking weirdo that focuses on identity politics or forcing people to adhere to my definition of my state of being. I believe in freedom over feels. Truth over what we desire to be true.
Bettering people around me, with data and philosophy. I go to church. Don't believe in the shit at all, however it helps me get gossip from the other mormon girls and find jobs for my husband.

What's so strange about that so far with out telling my whole life story?

>trannies are pure

can't take a fag enabler like you seriously.

>most degenerate
no, like I said, trans women are pure. They still do impure stuff but it's okay to do that when you're trans.

Which is why I live in stealth and make no mention of it. Except for supporting arguments for those that really need it. With immense caution in weeding out confused beta males

>anime
>progress

Kek

Are you implying it's impossible to want what God doesn't? You might want to look up the definition of "choice," you fucking idiot.

It's true. Jesus said the trannies will inherit the earth. That's why there's so many of us now. It's our time.

>no u
kys retard

Literally >99% of food products come in a BPA-container, including soda/tin cans (they're all lined with plastic). There is basically no way to avoid it. It's even in receipts. Why do you think they only use that one type of paper?

See,this is the discord that will never get you anywhere.

You cannot get rid of it, so just live with it. Simple as that. Live your life as you always have, doing nothing and complaining about it, but save the time complaining to actually, idk, do something thats not so emotionally draining, ya fucking faggot

I dont want to bring up the atheist memes, cuz theyre like 300 years old at this point, but come on man, a God making his rules incredibly easy to break and then punishing you fot eternity for doing what he BASICALLY pushed you to do is pretty fucking mental

You've also stupidly presupposed in your food analogy that what we want is inherently good, which implies God isn't omniscient nor omnibenevolent, which implies He doesn't exist -- an implicit premise that seems to be your intended conclusion -- therefore your ""argument"" begs the question and you should log off the internet and never return.

>tfw

Fucking post-modernists

not if i can help it boyo

I'm just putting it out there, I know the kind of guys that come here are too weak to face the truth about themselves.

You're mentally ill faggot.
You'll be poz soon enuff

You can't. When has standif against the tide of change ever worked? You'll just wither away faster as the new trans world comes about. You can either accept it and live as a tranny or a concubine or die.

Traps are gay.
Faggots burn in hell.
Pretty simple, desu. You can't argue against god, unless you believe you are god. Which you aren't.

Im not here to debate the existence of a god or not because there is no answer to that query on any side, im simply stating my opinion on what is generally described of a god, and in my opinion God is a dumb omnipotent being the likes of Final Fantasy gods.

Not insulting your beliefs, just the general idea, which always brings the people who think spamming fedora hats is an equal response.

Fetishes are not just sexual in nature.
You ARE a fetishist.

Because the anus is an exit only door. Sure you can force your way in from the wrong side, but you usually break something when you do.

In Zweden, intolerance willz not be tolerated!

>arguing against a higher authority makes you a higher authority

wow, with that logic im surprised we're not locked up in chains awaiting our daily rations as decided by the proletariat.

>a God making his rules incredibly easy to break and then punishing you fot eternity for doing what he BASICALLY pushed you to do is pretty fucking mental
They are only easy to break if you choose to break them. What you mean is "WAAAA God is hard to follow therefore He's wrong therefore He doesn't exist" -- literally leftist-tier reasoning.
>BASICALLY pushed you to do is pretty fucking mental
It's called temptation, you idiot, and without its existence, there could be no such thing as choice and therefore no free will. But you already assume those things don't exist anyway, don't you? It is likely your entire epistemological framework is based on such unsupported assumptions, and that you are in the habit of assuming your conclusions, aren't you, idiot? Don't fuck with me, kid.
>Im not here to debate the existence of a god or not because there is no answer to that query on any side
>i'm an idiot therefore everyone's an idiot
pastebin.com/eaEGgUa3
>and in my opinion God is a dumb omnipotent being the likes of Final Fantasy gods.
Thus by your definition, He doesn't exist, which only implies you don't know God. You can't just say "X is actually Y and Y doesn't exist therefore X doesn't exist," without proving X is actually Y, in this case, a that God is a "Final Fantasy god."

You don't believe in God because you don't even know what "God" is. You've merely substituted a retarded, limited notion of "god" as your definition of Him. Obviously, if His existence is defined in your mind as ridiculous, then His existence is ridiculous. So you fucking have the definition wrong, idiot. What does or doesn't exist isn't contingent on your feeble conception of the world, thank God.